Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Ok...*leaves*
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:54 pm

he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm

LOL u guys both crazy. Maibe Star just post liwil snippet of Manshun to pass time ja?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Nay.

Star must be feelings that you really wants this, ja?
You must yells for freedom! YELLS!

LOL

I shouldn't really but . . . no. 2moz, okay? Promise? Of half-promise?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:57 pm

*sighs* fine. I can wait....*fidgets*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:05 pm

Next installment of MANSION$!!!

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 25
$. Becca'$ Babysitter$ .$

I woke up on Thursday to find someone inches from my face.

Bryan!” I screamed as he grinned, sitting up so fast that bolts of pain shot down my leg before I realised what had happened to me. My scream of anger turned to a scream of pain.

“Becca, take it easy!” Bryan said worriedly, sitting on my bed. I was in my bed, in my room. I wouldn’t expect to be anywhere else – but I wouldn’t expect Bryan to be with me either.

I took deep breaths trying to remember. I must’ve fallen asleep by the time I got home last night . . . Jared must’ve carried me, maybe my Mom sorted me out from there . . . the kisses. I blushed.

“Your Mom’s at work. She didn’t’ want to leave you alone . . .” Bryan smiled, and I smiled back, now I’d calmed down.

“Patrick told his driver who told Lauren who told me what happened. Sounded painful . . . But you’re awake now. I didn’t wanna listen to any more of your snores.”

“I snore?!” I said, my face full of horror, but Bryan sniggered again and said he was kidding. I could’ve killed him, but I had to settle for chucking my phone at his shoulder.

He yelped, I smirked. “Don’t joke about sensitive subjects then, dude. Deal with the pain – I do.”

“For unnecessary reasons.” he said, rolling his eyes. “Why the hell would you wanna jump in front of a trolley for?”

“I . . . don’t know!” I cried. “Maybe I thought I could stop Patrick from getting hurt – for some reason I actually thought I could stop it . . .”

“Glad to know you care about my brother so much!” Bryan said sarcastically, then sighed. “I just found out - the trolley had a funny leg. The waiter couldn’t control it.”

“I could’ve told you that,” I grumbled. “Look . . . I need to tell you something.” Bryan waved his hands as if to say ‘Fire away, then’.

I took a breath, and what came rushing out was One, in the wrong order, I told him in order of importance, not in the order they happened and Two, NOT WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY!

So by the end, Bryan looked like he’d received an earful and I was trying not to show my face, because I could tell it was slightly red.

“Okay, so . . . um, they . . . kissed you? Well. I wouldn’t expect less.” I snuck a glance. He looked at little pained, but the look vanished when he joked, “Are you sure you didn’t make a move first?”

“I should hope not,” I said sarcastically, and the look I gave Bryan was so dirty I bet he wished hadn’t mentioned it. “What sort of person would that make me?” The sort Zora wanted me to be. I couldn’t take this. “Urgh, I’m never dressing up again. Literally. No dresses.”

“But you look great in - should I kiss you then, to make it even?”

“Bryan!”

“Sorry. It was an appealing idea.” he grinned as I glared, then tried to keep a serious face. “I won’t give in. I will resist your charms!”

“Good!” I snorted. “Things are already way too complicated.”

“How are you going to prove to Zora that you really have . . . followed the plan? Did you get a witness? Take pictures? A video?”

I stared at him. Oops. I really had said a LOT more than I wanted to. Why was he was just so easy to talk to? “Bryan, give it up. It’s already all screwed. Don’t you think I’m . . . some sort of player?”

“No. I think Zora need to get shot or sent to china!” Bryan said savagely. “Or . . . something that hurts more. What she’s making you do . . . I bet they seriously love you now, Patrick the most.”

I buried my face in my hands, thinking about it as a silence fell over us. Bryan started to quietly sing a familiar tune . . .

“My lady, you know I love her . . . nothing else in this world that comes before her . . .”

“Oh Bryan.” I rolled my eyes. ‘She Got It Like That’ was one of my favourite songs, but I knew why he was choosing this moment to sing it.

“’Cause she’s my favourite girl, I keep her laced so properly, and yet I let her push the ride, cause she ride for me . . . yeah my lady, you know I love her . . . I be textin’ her early before she wake uuuuuuup -”

“What point are you trying to make?” I said irritably. “Is that supposed to relate to me in some twisted way?” but I froze when he held up the phone I’d thrown at him – my phone.

“You read my messages?” I yelled, throwing my pillow at him instead, and snatching my cell back. I searched my phone for the text and found it – ‘I’m comin 2 c u 2dai.’ That was it.

“. . . when we fight I’m the first one tryna make up . . .” Bryan grinned, not shutting up for a second, and he raised an eyebrow. I froze again, thinking o the rose bush . . .

“We only made up from that fight because I fell into a rose bush, okay? He wouldn’t have just left me there.”

“But he didn’t have to catch you either, you probably could have stopped yourself. Plus he forgave your stupid outburst of crap.”

“Shut up!” I snarled playfully, but he moved away from my bed, knowing that I couldn’t move because of my ankle. He laughed as I threw my phone at him again – missing, this time.

“He luuuuurves you . . . Wow Bec, I guess you really have ‘Got It Like Thaa-aat’ . . .” and as he said it, the doorbell rang. He was here.

-----

“Bryan? What are you doing here?” came Patrick’s unmistakeable voice. It made me realise how much I wanted to see him again . . .

“Looking after Becca.” was Bryan’s reply, a little cold. “Which is really what you should be doing. It’s your fault this happened.”

No!’ I wanted to scream at Bryan, ‘Haven’t you been listening?! It’s not his fault!’ I leaned over out of the bed, trying to listen more to the conversation downstairs through the ajar door.

“Why do you think I’m here, you dork?! Where is she? Let me in, I need to see her.” He wants to see me! I grinned idiotically to myself.

“I’m not sure, man, she’s in pain. Anyway, you’ll probably make things worse and sit on her or something.” I heard Bryan chuckle.

“What the hell are you trying to say?” was Patrick’s angry voice.

“You never look after her when she’s with you, so as a friend I have to do the right thing and keep you away from her, right?”

“Don’t piss me off, Bryan. I don’t care what you say. I need to see if she’s okay, I need to apologise. Stop playin’ games and let me in.”

“I’ll apologise for you, so don’t worry. Bye now, byeee – don’t push me, man!” I heard more scuffles. Thing were getting heated.

“You shouldn’t have tried to shut the door in my face. Don’t touch me, bro, get’cha hands off me!”

“No, don’t fight!” I shouted urgently, leaning even further towards the door, so they could hear me. “It’s all my fault, okay? I’ll explain, just -”

At that moment, I’d leaned too far and was sent sprawling onto my bedroom floor with by bad leg underneath me. It felt like my whole leg was being ripped apart and I screamed in agony.

“Becca!” came two horrified yelps, and footsteps sprinted up the stairs. They burst into my room, flustered, worried, and still gorgeous Razz

“Becca! Are you okay?” Patrick.

“Becca, how did you end up there?” Bryan. At the same time, though.

“Sorry, don’t worry about it – just me being clumsy, once again. Um . .” I looked around helplessly. “Could you help me . . .?”

They looked uneasily at each other, and I remembered – they don’t hate each other as much as the others, but the still have ‘issues’.

“Guys!” I said crossly. “I know you have issues, but you’re going to have to work together for this one, okay? It hurts too much for you to carry me like you did yesterday, Patrick.”

Another look, hesitant. “Fine then.” I said, trying to pull myself up. Of course, my ankle shot white-hot pain up my leg again, but as soon as I cried out, they had me in their arms and lifted me back onto the bed.

“Thank you!” I grinned at both of them, who smiled back. “Now – Bryan, could you . . .?” Bryan mumbled something and left. “Patrick?”

He smiled, moved forward cautiously, and kneeled by the bed with a sigh, holding my hands tightly. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you were okay. I still can’t believe I let you get hurt so easily . . .”

“Patrick . . . ” I sighed. “Ignore Bryan. He was just annoyed, he was trying to wind you up . . .”

“And it worked. What he said was true.” he bit his lip. “I just need you to get better, okay?” he buried his face in my pillow with a groan of despair, and I stroked his beautiful hair again, like the day before.

Man, he was really cutting himself up about this – about me. I hated it. “Did Nadine get you home okay? No problems?” I heard his say, his voice muffled.

“It’s all good.” I sighed, too tired to explain anything else.

Hope you liked that . . . Razz

Byeeee, posting PUTP now . . . (Pick Up The Phone)

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:44 pm

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Had me rollin'...the part where Patrick's at the door.....LMAO!!! Very Happy Laughing Razz

Poor Becca...her leg's really bad...and Patrick feels really bad about it...awww, it's not his fault Becca's stupid enough to get hurt all the time... Shocked lol... jk jk...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

I know, LOL I loved the Bryca talk until the door bit - I love that bit too, LOL!

*sigh . . .* Well! *looks round expectantly*

English Lit, 2moz . . . u get my txt?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 pm

uh...my fone's dead...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Oh. Never mind then! LOL writing MANSION$ right now . . . Probs write PUTP after.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:18 pm

kewl...I'm writing obssessed...updated babysitting btw...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Oh, LOL! i thought you meant that you're writing-obsessed, but you meant writing 'Obsessed', LOL!

Next installment of MANSION$!!!

CHAPTER 26
$. Healing .$

I could tell it was a really inconvenient time to hurt my ankle. Suddenly, all the interesting things were happening, and I wasn't a part of it.

It was the end of August, the end of Summer, and everyone was just . . . busy. Mom was doing some top model thing, so she was out everyday. She said goodbye apologetically every day before she left, remembering the previous day. But she asked no nosy questions.

Sometimes James or Lucy would come, but when they could make it, Lauren would get Patrick (he took every opportunity to visit me) - and if he was busy, I'd be pretty much alone.

Uncle James just got another acting job, playing the part of the ninja’s humorous sidekick, a part that was really good for him. I wished I could see it, seeing him in action is soooo cool . . .

Auntie Lucy started another cooking course. She’s the stay at home type, the exact opposite of Mom, who’s a real party-goer.

Ashley and Hayley have gone to stay with Grandpa and Grandma (Mom’s side) who were in Spain at that time . . . Barcelona . . .

Aimee’s doing a 7-day 3-part Performing Arts course, singing, acting and dancing. Shalia was just doing the singing part, Megan just the acting part.

And me? Well. I was supposed to be doing the same course Aimee’s doing. I remember practicing for it on the day I got my Black Silk Dress from Patrick. And now I can’t even walk. I tried hopping around the house once, but then my good left leg started to ache from the strain.

“You could go in a wheelchair and still do singing with Shalia?” Mom suggested, and I gave her such an incredulous, evil look, that she rolled her eyes at me and stalked off.

“Sorry. Mom,” I called desperately after her, “It’s just frustrating. And you know that dancing is the one I wanna do the most!”

I’m so annoyed. I was the one who signed us up ages ago . . . she called me the night before to say she was scared, I had to do dome serious persuading to make her go . . .

Liline was still doing her Art Course, which was completely different, but she was having a good time, at least. She came to visit once . . .

“You’re in pain.” she said blankly, the first words out of her mouth. I know that she’s so perceptive and freakily psychic, but really.

“Why, hello to you too, Liline!” I said, poking her as she sat down in chair by my bed.

“Sorry. It hurts me to see you in pain. I’ve known you a long time.” she smiled, and gave me a warm hug. “Well, I don’t need to ask how you are, then.”

“No, but are you gonna ask what I’ve been doing?”

“You’ve been doing nothing.”

“Yes.” I paused. “Wait . . . hey! I’m supposed to answer the question!”

“You’re supposed to answer your own question?”

“No, I mean . . .” I sighed. “Can you stop being psychic for one moment?”

Liline smiled. “I’m not psychic. I can read people easily, that’s all.” then she folded her arms. “Fine, I’ll just say it – what have you been doing? Apart from lying in bed, doing nothing?”

“Talking to Bryan when he’s not training the dancers for his concert . . .” I suddenly remembered – “Hey! Guess what happened to me on the day of the function?!”

“You got hurt.” Liline said sarcastically, then saw my annoyed face and apologised. “Okay umm . . . you saw someone you didn’t know. You saw someone you did know. I don’t know!”

She gasped, “Hey, did you get kissed?” my jaw fell open, and she apologised again. “Sorry, I jumped to conclusions -”

“No, that’s . . . exactly right . . .” I said wearily. “Would you like to take a wild . . . like, really wild guess at how many . . . ?”

“How many?” Liline spluttered. “What the hell? Um, okay . . . three?” she saw my face and said quickly, “Oh, sorry! Um, four! One!”

“You were right the first time.” I said irritably. “Calm down and explain.”

“It’s just cause . . . it’s just because . . . I know you’re close to Patrick and Bryan said that you said Kelly would be at the convention -”

“The number three was a hunch, then!” I laughed. “Right number, wrong people. Patrick, Dustin and Carnell.”

“Dustin I can sorta understand, but Carnell?! Didn’t see that one coming . . .” Liline cleared her throat. “So . . . him and Shalia are definitely over?”

“So he says.” I sighed. “I don’t know if she knows that. Or what I’m gonna do about it.”

“You can’t do anything.” Liline said softly. “It’s not your job. Just let it unfold.” I slowly nodded. I know she’s right. I trust her.

-----

When I heard the front door slam and footsteps heading up the stairs, I though; Bryan? Patrick? Liline? But it was the person I didn’t want to see at all . .

“Lazy. I bet you’ve been there since . . . whatever.” Zora said as she entered my room.

“What is it with people and saying ‘hi’?” I glowered. “And what do you want anyway?” I could felt resentment start to build up . . .

“Hey, don’t be rude to me. I’m still pissed about last time -”

“What the hell have you got to be pissed about? You were the one dissing my cousin! You are so lucky that I didn’t hurt you, Zora!”

“Yeah I know. ‘True tempa’, huh? TTBC!” I glared at her and she smirked “I did my homework.”

“Guess I should screw The Plan then.” I said breezily, and her face froze. “You obviously wouldn’t want me to -”

“Don’t be stupid!” she hissed. “You freaking know you’re the only one that -” she took a breath, calming herself. “Becca . . . I’m sorry.”

“S’a bit late for that. Say sorry to my cousin.”

“Becca, I’m sorry, but your cousin really was sticking her nose in where it didn’t belong. This is supposed to be secret!” she folded her arms. “Just tell her not to blab, okay?”

“Fine. Goodbye.” I said, and buried my face in the first magazine my hands found.

She shuffled closer. “Becca. Becca, look at me. I’m sorry.” I locked my gaze on hers. “You know what my temper’s like! Well, it doesn’t match yours but I didn’t know that before.”

I closed my eyes, but put the magazine down. When I opened them, we smiled tentively at each other. “So . . .” she attempted to make conversation, “What’s the next plan for the Plan?”

“Recovery.” I said bluntly. “Then . . . I don’t know. Hey, I’ve been thinking . . .” I scratched my head. “. . . when does this all end?”

“The Plan?” Zora laughed. “I thought that was obvious! All you need to do is get close to B5, close enough for you to mean a lot to them. Do whatever you need to do.”

She thought for a second, “Then I’ll tell you when to tell them what you’ve done, and bam, mission accomplished. Pretty damn simple.” she looked at me, “How was the function?”

I hesitated, but told her. I thought about not telling her, but that’s dumb – if I’m not doing this stupid plan for Zora, who am I doing it for? I don’t even want to . . . do . . . this . . .

“Oh my God, Becca, I can’t believe it! This is going so perfectly, it’s easy. That’s three guys in the bag!”

“Zora, look.” I took a breath. “I’m not sure how much more of this I can do. I think that now I’ve come this far I might as well break up with them, cause it’s gonna hurt anyway.”

Zora stared at me. “No, you misunderstand. I want it to really – really - hurt. Like he hurt me, Becca. This is a full blown revenge.”

I gritted my teeth when she said ‘like he hurt me’ instead of ‘like they hurt us’ , like this plan was only for her.

“And either way, it’s still going to hurt. Can’t we just -”

“Oh my God.” Zora suddenly stumbled away from me. “You . . . you really like them, doing you!? Oh shiit. They’ve reeled you in.” I tried to protest, but she wouldn’t listen.

“You can’t fool me, Becca!” she sounded like she was coking, “I don’t care who it s – break it off with whoever you’re dating. I mean it. We still have four others anyway -”

“Zora!” I pleaded. Listen to me, I’m not -”

“We’re doing my Plan my way. Not your way. Get over yourself, Becca! Get yourself better and sort yourself out!

The noise that came from my mouth was the loudest scream of anger I’d ever screamed, and I hurled my glass of water at Zora, making her jump in shock as it smashed beside her head.

“Why won’t you listen? I was going to do the plan your way, but you’re being so difficult! I won’t let you tell me what to do!” I took a breath, trembling again. “Oh my God . . .Zora, I’m sorry . . .”

“It’s okay. It’s fine.” she said blankly, over and over, like she’d make it real for herself, but she wasn’t fooling anyone.

I think I’ve really blown it this time. It’s . . .over. I can still go along with the plan, but it won’t mean anything anymore. When the time comes . . .

Zora’s going to kill me.

Hope you liked that . . . Razz
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:57 pm

Oooh...I knew it! Zora's such a selfish b*tch...argh...why couldn't that glass have hit that stupid head of hers?!! ARGH!!!! KMTTTTTT...stupidness...lol, Liline seems different...like, with her sarcasm...anyway...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:17 pm

She was being sarcastic because the whole reason she was there was bcause Becca got hurt, so she thought it was an obvious answer LOL!

I don't know if I can post 2moz, so I might update today . . .

No, here's what I'll do. I'll post A-TOWN REBELS and PUTP.

If I can, MANSION$ tomorrow
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:50 pm

BUMP, BUMP BUMP IT UP! Doo duh doo duh doo DAH!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 am

HAHAHA LOOOOOOL!

CHAPTER 27
$. Rehearsal$ / The Truth From Kelly .$

“Ow. Ow ow ow. That hurts Bryan!” I complained, as he helped me into the reception area of Merina Studios. It was a top-notch facility.

This is where Bryan’s dance troupe were training for his concert. The dates were so close . . .

“She’s a little whiner, ain’t she?” Russell chuckled, and Bryan scowled.

“Next time, she can frickin’ make do with crutches!

“Next time, I’ll take the crutches and whack you with ‘em!” I retorted. “At least they do their job properly. They don’t bang me about and injure my leg more than it’s already injured!”

“Then I guess that now, your leg is so injured you can’t come to my concerts . . .”

Get out!” I gasped. “That’s not even fair!” The dancers (about twelve) laughed. “Your concert means a lot to me, don’t joke like that!”

Bryan’s face was suddenly serious, smiling purely for saying that his concert was important. I remembered that this dude doesn’t get enough praise.

“BJB,” said the receptionist, “You’re in Studio Three.”

“Is it on the ground floor?” Bryan asked.

“Yep, just like you asked. Just follow the corridor straight down, last door on the right.”

“Thanks, hon.” said Russell, then turned to the rest of us. “Okay crew – move out! You ready for some hard work?” The eager response was deafening.

-----

Rehearsals were really cool. Bryan’s dancers were packing energy, just like him . . . so it was totally awesome to watch.

Me and Russell sat by the stereo, and I was the ‘music man’, working the controls. I didn’t mind.

As Bryan had already choreographed the piece, Russell was helping him to make sure everything was tight, arms and legs in the right place at the right time.

Each concert was opening with Bryan’s hit song, which was called ‘Hands Up’. It was a sick track, one that really hypes you up when ever you hear it, a song to pump up the heat in every party.

If I remember right, it held the number one spot in the charts for weeks on end, before it finally dropped down, but even then it stayed in the top ten . . . so yeah, BJB’s most popular song.

“No lazy arms, Jacob.” Bryan grinned at him. “If you’re supposed to be pointing, point. That’s what I choreographed, not waving your arms about crazy. Becca, could you run that back? From the first chorus.”

“And Tiffany, you keep messing up the double-spin.” Russell added, “Tuck your right leg behind first, it helps.” Tiffany tried it out, and grinned thankfully at Russell.

I pressed play, and the dancers got ready to dance as the pre-chorus finished . . . ‘Don’t look at me, im’ma be . . .’

(CHORUS) On the dance floor, with ma hands up
‘Cause if the tune’s real sick, I’ll make everybody stand up,
On the dance floor, dance till you feet sore
Start poppin when the beat starts droppin

And when it gets boring, DJ’ll play ma track (ha) you’ll be roarin’
And then y’all stay hypa till three in the mornin’ (wha…?)
Don’t be yawnin’, if you can just . . .
Shake ya ass and . . . raise ya hands (like woooooooah!)

© MZDARKSTAR!!!!! LOL

“Arrrrrrgh!” There were screams and yells - it happened so fast I almost missed it. Some of the dancers were in shock, others were angry and arguing. Bryan motioned to me and I stopped the music.

“All right, all right, calm down!” Bryan said loudly. “What happened?”

“You stupid ass!” one girl screamed at Jacob. “You never move your damn foot! How am I supposed to get to the others for the lift? Crescent almost fell!

“That’s not your fault . . .” Russell frowned. “The others shouldn’t have attempted to lift Crescent if one person was missing – it’s unbalanced and dangerous. You guys know that.”

“Yeah, that’s true – but Russell, Trish always gets up to soon, so I can’t move because I have nowhere to freaking go!

Trish started to argue with him, but Bryan tried to calm them, but they were ignoring him. “HELLO?! Jacob! Trish!” bellowed a voice. I didn’t realise it was mine till everyone stared at me. “Oh uh . . .” I swallowed. Oops.

“I just thought - I mean, what about if Trish waits two counts, so Jacob goes round Trish first, so that she’ll – I mean, you’ll -” I faced Bryan and then Trish, not sure who I was speaking to, “- still have time to get to lift Crescent -”

They kept staring. “Just a suggestion, it could be easier that way . . .” I said quickly. More stares. “Okay I’ll shut up.” I muttered.

“No, that’s a really good idea.” said Bryan thoughtfully, then turned to his troupe of statues and said loudly, “Um, hello? Are you gonna try out Becca’s suggestion or stand there like idiots?”

Suddenly, there was movement, and everyone got ready to run the chorus again. ‘Thanks,’ I mouthed at Bryan, and he grinned.

-----

I was at home sitting on my bed, not really doing much. Mom pretended she was ill and skipped work to stay with me. (smiles) I love my Mom.

I was thinking about when Carnell and Dustin who came to visit (once or twice) and when Bryan and Patrick came to visit (waaaaay more than once) and just as I thought that Kelly hasn’t visited at all yet . . .

“Knock knock.” came a voice I’d recognise anyway.

I smiled widely, and sat up straight, saying casually anyway, “Who’s there?”

“Do you really need to ask that question?” Kelly came in grinning, a hoodie slung over his shoulder, and as I hugged him, I realised that I’d missed him a lot.

“Yeah well, what sort of person says ‘knock knock’ instead of knocking?” I laughed.

“An extraordinary person.” he said softly, and we both remembered – he’d said something like that when we met for the first time after the split . . .

“How’re you feeling?” he whispered, brushing my hair out of my face. I am so glad my skin tone hides my blush . . .

“Fine thanks . . . I . . . wanted to speak to you again after the function but I . . . couldn’t see you . . .”

“I’m sorry.” Kelly said quietly, holding my left hand in both of his, “But I was too busy trying to find out who the hell set off the damn trolley in the first place.”

“It was an accident, I’m sure,” I said quickly, “The trolley had a -”

“Funny wheel, yeah I know. But think about this Becca - when the trolley went crazy, we were like, what, three hours into the event? So the waiter was pushing a faulty trolley for three hours, and didn’t realise?”

I thought about it. He had a point. “No, Becca. He knew, but he was too lazy to go get another one – that’s a health hazard. He was in so much trouble for that.” Kelly glowered at my damaged right ankle and shook his head.

“Don’t worry about it. What’s done is done.” I sighed. “I just wish I got to do my dance course . . .” we sat in silence for a bit after that.

Kelly absent-mindedly traced the lines on my left palm, then a thought occurred to him, and he pulled my left sleeve up, and smiled when he saw I was wearing his bracelet.

“You thought I would take it off?” I poked him with my other hand and we laughed together. Then I cleared my throat. “Seriously though . . . why get me the bracelet? Is it a bribe? A joke? Why would you do that for m-”

“What sort of person do you think I am, exactly?” Kelly rolled his eyes. “It’s nice, it’s new, it’s expensive, and it looked sick on you. Okay? Can you accept a gift as a gift, and not a bribe?

That made me silent for a bit. Then I was about to say exasperatedly, ‘But why?’ When he said,

“You still wanna know why, huh? You still don’t get it. Jeez, B.” Kelly said irritably, taking off his hoodie. “You think I’m jealous of Notorious P?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. Liline’s not the only one who’s psychic, it seems. “Why do you keep guessing what I’m thinking?”

“Because I can read you like a book. I notice the little stuff. It’s like you don’t even try to hides it – your face and body language says everything.”

I rolled my eyes. What am I thinking now, then?” I challenged. I let my mind wander . . . how did Kelly get here? What type of car does he own? He had it hidden away . . .

“You’re wondering . . . how I got here . . . how long it took me to get here . . um, if I drive?” Kelly seemed like he was guessing.

“Two outta three.” I sighed. “How did you get here, anyway?”

“I walked.” he snorted. “What, you think I’d drive? If I drive, it takes fifteen minutes, so if I walked it’s not like it would take me ages – you thought I was lazy didn’t you?” I rolled my eyes but nodded.

I shrugged, and hung on to his hoodie, hugging it. Mmm, it was a nice hoodie! Soft, warm, and big. I want one! “Has my hoodie become your cuddle blanket now or something?” Kelly raised an eyebrow and I grinned.

“I just like it, okay?” I said, and sighed, leaning back onto my bed. There was a comfortable silence for a moment. “I’m leaving soon,” I suddenly said.

“Oh joy!” he said sarcastically, then looked at the window, hiding his pained face. “I know. Everyone knows. I don’t want you to . . . ha, he’s stealing you, just like Patrick. I feel like I didn’t even get a chance to get to know you.”

“Oh . . .” I said quietly. I didn’t know he cared. I wanted to hug him instead of his hoodie, but he might take it the wrong way and get angry . . .

“I . . . really want to go.” I said anxiously, hoping he’d look at me.

“Of course you would. Or the ‘peacemaker’, you make friends with everyone. You try the make them happy. I bet you just thought twice about going when I said I didn’t want you to.”

Damn. He really did know me too well – and there was me thinking he didn’t give a crap. I guess he’s been paying attention to me . . . wait. What?! Kelly?

“Just have a good time, okay?” he said gently, and gave my hand a small squeeze, smiling. I smiled thankfully back, and he left. I wish he hadn’t.

I suddenly wished we’d got more opportunities to talk. Maybe I could’ve really got to know him – when we weren’t arguing, LOL.

About half an hour after he’d gone, I was still sitting on my bed – and realised I was still clinging to his hoodie.

Hope you liked that! Razz

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:42 pm

...How does she still have Kelly's hoodie? Was he wearing it when she hugged him/it the first time, then he took it off without her realising? Anyway...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:48 pm

No, he had it over his shoulder when he came in.
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Oh, and thanks for reviewing! Razz
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Oh, okay...lol...ur welcome...
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

BUMPZ! Great chapters...you must have a lot of time and stuff to write a lot!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Actually, I'd had no time at all to write. I haven't written or posted any of my stories, which is really bad, but hey. I'll try to update soon.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:59 am

Kewl...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Okay. Trying to sort out the next chap ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: