Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 pm

I'm gonna make this snappy Razz
Next installment - enjoy!

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 24
$. $tolen Kisse$ .$

(A.N. Here’s the deal. In this chapter, Becca gets kissed by three guys, (start guessing!) so the chapter has to be extended to fit all those scenes in, it’s like, twice as long! But I couldn’t cut it, it would’ve disrupted the flow, LOL. Hope you enjoy!)

PART 1!!!

“Looking good, biitch.” Nadine muttered to me. She was wearing a body-hugging black dress with spaghetti straps, and killer heels. Somehow, her huge sunglasses matched perfectly.

“Don’t look too dirty yourself!” I retorted, but we both grinned widely at each other.

“He’s over there.” she sighed, jerking her thumb over her shoulder.

“I didn’t ask -”

“You didn’t have to. You’ve been glued, like all evening anyway.” she smiled cheekily as I went slightly red. Thankfully, my skin tone always conceals most of my blush – even when I can tell my face is burning up. Phew.

So I travelled across the room, with Patrick in plain view, when a few people screamed. I automatically turned to see what was happing, and a trolley was flying across the room, out of control.

“What the fu - ?” I whispered. “A trolley with a mind on it own?!” Not just that – something was wrong with the leg, so it was actually travelling in a curve, not straight.

People weren’t clearing a path – they were rushing about, panicking, missing the trolley by inches, as it kept going, gaining speed. “This is nuts.” I muttered, under my breath.

Then I realised something. If it kept curving . . . it would hit Patrick.

Or would it? I stifled a gasp in my throat when I realised I was closer. I could stop it. But how? Every second brought it closer . . .

When it was close enough, instinct took over, and I must have the instinct of a cow or something, because I did the dumbest thing – and jumped right in front of it.

“Thank God, you stopped it!” said a woman near me with relief, and applause started up, everyone cheering, only dying out when they realised something was wrong.

“Miss, are you all right?” whispered the same woman. It was deathly silent, all eyes o me. They didn’t understand why I hadn’t moved an inch.

The cold, metal trolley had rammed into my stomach, making me bend over, but the leg had also cut my leg, making blood run down. I’d slipped forward, and somehow my ankle felt wrong. Really wrong.

I’d twisted it badly, and my leg was killin’.

I was staying bent over the trolley, but it was then that I’d decided to try and move. As soon as I did, my leg gave out and I collapsed to the floor.

Uproar. Everyone rushed to and around me. Are you alright? Is it your leg? Goodness, you’re bleeding! Who’d set the damn trolley of in the first place? Questions, question, and I didn’t know the answers.

“Let me see her.” came Patrick’s voice, so clear and firm that no one would dare ignore it. He bent down, putting one arm around my shoulders, the other under my knees, and lifted me easily.

“Becca, Becca, are you alright? Shall I call your mother?” Jane cried, rushing to me. I felt like rolling my eyes and asking her if she was being EFFING SERIOUS. I’m not ten. I could handle it.

But even so . . . I wanted my Mom’s comfort.

“We’ll be alright.” Patrick told her. “I’ll sort it out.” that was when I thought I saw Kelly, but when I looked again, he wasn’t there.

“Why do you always get hurt around me?” he sighed, and I just rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, listening to the shouts and nervous chatter as he carried me to a different room.

-----

“Jeez, Becca. You scared me so much, you don’t even understand . . .” Patrick whispered for the sixth time. “What were you thinking?”

I sighed. I was lying on a white lounge couch, and I could hear the party atmosphere was returning in the main room. “I wish I could tell you. I totally agree it was the stupidest thing I have ever – I thought I could –“

“Stop it?” he suggested. Well, actually Patrick, I was thinking more along the lines of ‘save you’. As I thought of it, I realised how stupid it sounded. He would’ve jumped out of the way like everyone else. Like every other sane person. I felt so stupid.

Patrick looked at me for so long, I think he guessed what I was thinking. “I would’ve moved,” he said, smiling faintly, “But it’s nice to be ‘saved’.”

“Shut up!” I said as he laughed. “I feel like a total dork.” I flinched slightly when I saw he was about to bandage my ankle. I knew it would KILL.

“What, don’t you trust me?” Patrick said, amused. I couldn’t answer. “Becca, look at me.” I forced myself to look at him. “Just relax.”

I tried my best to relax, and he smiled, and bandaged my leg, carefully. “You’ve got to be the craziest person I’ve ever met.” he muttered, and I laughed as he finished with my ankle.

He stared at me, and I really wanted to look away, but I dunno, I felt like I shouldn’t. “You’ve got a really beautiful laugh . . .” he smiled.

And then . . . I dunno. He just . . . kissed me, full on. I can’t explain. It just happened, like, the moment just came, there it was, and . . .it was perfect.

Then I thought of one thing and that destroyed it all. His brothers. Dustin, with his funny jokes, cute Kelly with his unfunny ones, Carnell with his breathtaking music, Bryan with his sexy grin.

I pulled away from him, propping myself up. I hated myself for thinking it, but it couldn’t be un-thought after that. I’d ruined it.

“I sorry. I am, really . . . it’s just . . . we shouldn’t really . . .” how could I say I didn’t want Zora’s plan to hurt him without hurting him anyway?

“What’s up? What is it?” He brushed my hair out of my face and said softly, “Tell me.”

I took a breath, and tried to say something that was as close to the truth ads possible. “I think your brothers . . . have feelings . . . for me.” I missed out the bit where I sort of have feelings for them too.

I waited for his response. “I’m not surprised. I wouldn’t’ expect less from them.” Patrick lay his head near mine, and sighed. “Becca . . .” he said, his voice muffled in my hair.

I automatically ran a hand through his gorgeous hair, and he caught my hand in both of his and kissed it. I closed my eyes, feeling pretty blissful. I had to be careful; my brain wouldn’t let me control my body.

“Nadine’s gonna take you home.” Patrick said, looking disappointed. “Not a great end to what I promised to be an evening you’d enjoy.”

“I did enjoy it! And anyway, that fact that I got hurt was my fault.”

“That’s besides the point. You always get hurt when you’re around me – I’m not protecting you.”

“Oh shut up. I got hurt twice.” I laughed, and planted a sweet kiss on his lips before I’d realised what I’d done. I was just digging myself a deeper hole!

“I don’t get you. First you say ‘we can’t do this’, then you kiss me. You’re confusing.” Patrick grinned as he picked me iup again.

“I don’t get myself either. Look, I’m fighting with myself here, okay? it’s a hell of a long story.” I braced myself for the rush of the crowd.

“Becca, you’re alright!” “How’re you feeling?” “I called your mother for you Becca!” that was Jane. I wanted to strangle her; I didn’t want Mom to worry. I bit my lip as Patrick silently laughed.

“Why the hell . . .? Stupid girl!” Nadine grinned slyly, tutting. I slid awkwardly into the limo ad she helped me. “Making me miss the fun!”

I looked apologetically at her, and Patrick said seriously, “Nadine, please look after her. Stay with her right till she gets home, okay?” Nadine nodded, and off we went.

Hoped u guys lyked dat!
Byeee revising 4 english lang.

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:03 pm

W.o.w... Shocked I believe I held my breath during some parts of that...lol... Wink Again, wow...great stuff! I was about to say 'Becca gets all the fun', but I guess getting rammed into by a runaway trolley (obviously cleverly done by Kelly...I think...) isn't all that fun. Lol...BUMPZZZ!!!

Btw, how do you revise for English Lang? Writing stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Nooooooooo!!! Kelly wouldn't be so cruel!
*stops* *coughs*

ayway, it's all explain in a later chapter . . . *looks shifty*

I'm just trying 2 remember all the techniques n peotic devices. We'll need them in our writing.

Would u lyk Pt 2??

Star* * *
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:12 am

Duh, lol...*waits excitedly*
Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 am

LOL.....Great chapter..i have to revise for french and maths now! The story was really great!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:43 am

I Know! *squeals*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Yay! Thanks for your reviews!!!!!

CHAPTER 24
$. $tolen Kisse$ .$

PART 2!!!

On the way, I couldn’t help but pick up things in her phone call, and realised that Nadine had to be somewhere important, but now she had to stay with me . . . God, I was stupid. And now a burden as well.

“Nadine, we’ll let you out at the crossroads.” I said softly, and she stared at me. “It’s the quickest way. You need to go. I understand.”

“Becca, don’t be stup -”

“We’ll let her out at the crossroads? We will, will we?” said Jared, his eyes twinkling and full of humour. “Then, young lady, I’m supposing Patrick is not supposed to know about this?”

“No. I’ll be fine. My Mom already knows, so when I get home she’ll take over.”

Soon after, Nadine got out of the limo, and my phone rang. It was Dustin, saying that he needed to see me, pretty urgently. “But if you have a lot on your plate . . .”

“No, if it’s important, I’ll be there.” I promised, and Jared rolled his eyes as if to say ‘Are you SERIOUS?! You’re injured!’ as I told him where to go. Then I sat back, and my mind wondered.

I still can’t believe it. I’ve had my first kiss with Patrick . . . well, not my first, but it’s the only one that matters!

He doesn’t want his brothers to steal me away . . . but it’s part of Zora’s plan to get ‘stolen’ . . . and why am I still following her plan anyway?! I got myself in this mess.

Now I’m just scared it will all blow up in my face.

-----

“Dustin!” I said when he opened the door to see me with a bandaged leg, using Jared for support. “Are you . . . okay?”

“Am I okay? What the hell happened to you?! Why are you dressed up?”

I sighed, but told him what I could as they helped me get into the living room. I sat on the couch and Jared did a bit of filling in then. He nodded to me, and went to wait outside in the limo.

“So . . . what’s up?”

“Oh my God, I feel really bad. I shouldn’t have dragged you all the way over here if you’re injured – I don’t even think what I wanna say is that important anyway -”

“Oh well. I'm here now. It’s nice to see you anyway.” I smiled. He took a breath.

“I’m . . . fine, I’m cool, I just . . .” he hesitated, running a hand through his hair. “I guess . . . I mean, I’ve been thinking about a lot of things lately . . .”

Oh man. He’s been thinking. A sentence with those words in it mean that this must be pretty intense. “Is it . . . to do with me?”

He looked at me, then nodded. “Yeah, I guess so.” he paused again, and he helped me stand up. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly for support, scared of not being able to balance on one leg.

“I have this . . . feeling.” he said with a sly grin. “Would you . . .”

“Dustin, spit it out!” I poked him. “What do you want me to do?”

“Try not to freak out,” he whispered, so quietly that I almost missed it, and then – no lie – I got kissed. Again.

Oh man! I am so digging myself a colossal hole. Especially when I don’t have the will power to stop myself from being kissed!

This is awful. Not the kiss, I mean; that was great. I mean the situation – I realise now just how much they’ll get hurt if they find out . . . oh man. Zora’s plan will work only too well.

We broke apart, and Dustin held me close. I was speechless for a moment. “Did you see what you needed to see?” I eventually spluttered.

“Not sure yet. My brain needs to process it, okay?!” we both laughed.

“Well, my brain’s as good as frazzled. Thanks for that.” I said, poking him.

“I can't help your brain, I’m afraid. Now I’m too busy protecting you as a whole, or you’ll get stolen by my brothers.” Dustin grinned, but my blood ran completely cold – so much that I slightly shivered.

“I . . . need to go.”

“Yeah I know.” He helped me to the door, and Jared helped me into the limo. The kind old man’s eyes twinkled like he knew I was being mischievous in some way, but he didn’t say a word.

“Get well, Becca. I’ll visit you, okay?” Dustin said through the window, and I nodded.

Yeah sure. I’d love that. I just hope your four other brothers don’t decide to visit on the same day.’ I thought grimly. ‘There might be a problem.

-----

When does this all end? I mean, Zora's plan and everything. When does it stop?

I already feel like I'm too far in to back out, but I didn't question that when the plan began; I thought Zora knew how this would all end. But Zora knows jack shiit.

I get more pissed with her the more I think about it. This is about exacting revenge for her, she doesn’t care how I get hurt in the process. She told me I not supposed to seriously like them, but I’m not a robot.

I’m a girl. Jeez.

It was too predictable that I’d fall for them. Yet, somehow Zora missed it, like me. I’m soooo STUPID. She only ever wanted revenge, full of the white-hot hate she feels for Dustin because of what he did. Can't she see he only did it because he cared?

I'm starting to worry. I've already been kissed two of the brothers - what if this all turns out to be a mess?

Does this end when I've kissed them all, or when I'm dating them all at once, or . . . I'm so confused. I need to talk to Zora. And Aimee. And Mom.

But first, I need to go home, because my ankle kills. Everything else can wait till morning.

Woo I can't wait till you guys come back and review so i can post PART THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Shocked Now I officially wish I was Becca...lol, jk jk... Smile Suspect Wink But really...Wow...kissed twice in one day...probably in one HOUR, too...lol...again, another great chapter...

Hee hee...'Try not to freak out' Psshhh. Like that would help. I mean, how could you NOT freak out? Lol...I wonder who's gonna kiss her next...or is SHE gonna be doing the smoch-ing this time? LMAOOOO...

BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:57 pm

LOL the concert, the pier, the walk, the home, the SMOCH LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
OMG I can't believe u put that LOL ROTFLMAO

Will post next part . . . TOMORROW . . . !
Nah, joking. probs later.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:00 pm

*sighs with relief* Man, I was about to have a heart attack, lol...jk jk...*squeals**dances*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:05 pm

Well, if you're here I might as well post it now . . . !!

I excited too (don't ask y i don't no)
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:21 pm

*waits*
Back to top Go down

Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:27 pm

OMG! OMG! This story is great!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Yay! Another review!!!!!

CHAPTER 24
$. $tolen Kisse$ .$

PART 3!!!

'What now?' I thought exasperatedly, as I answered my cell. Jared chuckled and passed me a Twix bar from the Snacks Stash at the front of the limo.

“I’m sorry, like, really sorry for calling so late,” Russell whined at me, But I need you at Carnell’s now. I think there’s a problem . . .”

I screeched down the phone (mostly from tiredness) “What the hell do you mean by that, Russell? You think you have a problem?”

“Carnell’s saying it’s not a big deal – but it really is. Please come.”

“If it’s so freaking important -”

“Look, I can’t explain much right now -” he lowered his voice, “I’m with company.” I knew he meant Leanne. “I’m sorry for waking you -”

“I wasn’t asleep. I was at the function – but I left because I -”

“I’m really sorry, I have to go. Speak to you soon.” And then the asshole hung up on me.

“Jared?”

“Yes Miss Cross?”

“To Carnell’s house.” I glowered. Jared grinned.

-----

“Sorry, sorry, sorry!” Russell burbled in anguish, seeing the state I was in. Not to mention I was pissed with him – I didn’t even know what this was about.

“Look, one of Carnell’s CD’s got stolen, a private one, with the songs that he hasn’t released yet on them. It would be no big deal, he can get them back – but if someone releases it as theirs . . .”

“No way . . .” I whispered. Only Leanne would do something that cruel . . . we went straight to Carnell’s office, and Jared went to the limo again, poor soul.

“Becca!” Carnell said, an alarmed look on his face. “What happened? You look amazing, by the way – but your ankle . . .”

I sighed, but told his the story (new for him, but pretty old for me now I’ve told it so many times) of my leg, and he filled me in on the crisis.

“Remember when you first came here, ages ago?” Carnell said quietly. “You listened to the same CD that’s gone missing, the one with ‘Memories of You’ on it?”

“Yeah . . .” I shook my head. “But did it go missing – or get stolen?”

“Chances are . . . stolen. But I just don’t get it. My music doesn’t get further than the studio, Becca. It all stays there unless I decide to release a track. So who . . . ? Man, I’m pissed. I thought you might have borrowed it or something, but you would’ve said . . ”

“I’m sure everything will sort itself out!” I said as cheerfully as I could. “I’ll help look for it! Or . . . I’ll try.” I gestured at my ankle.

“Look, don’t strain yourself, okay?” Carnell laughed, “Thanks for coming anyway. You’re too nice - you go out of your way for the people too much.”

I smiled, gingerly shifting towards him. It was time to leave, it was already way too late. I kissed him on the cheek. “Bye, Carnell.”

He nodded. “Yeah, you should get some rest – but you have to kiss both cheeks, Becca. I feel uneven.” he gave me a cheeky grin.

We both laughed; I rolled my eyes, grinning and leaned forward to kiss his other cheek; tricked. He caught my face in his hands and kissed my lips, taking advantage of me being so close. Oh sh -

Damn. A-gain. It wasn’t a long kiss, but it was enough to frazzle my brain again. Aww, it’s not fair. Why me?! Things just keep getting better and better, don’t they?

“Carnell?” the voice came from outside the door, and we sprang apart to different sides of the room (which was SO painful for my ankle) before there were three knocks and Leanne entered. Great.

“Oh!” she said slightly put out, seeing me. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Oh really? I bet she hoped for exactly that.

“It’s fine.” Carnell said, turning away from the window, like he was just looking out of it. (but he wasn’t, of course)“What’s up?”

“I think I know who took the CD.” she said slowly, “One of the kids I look after. You found her in here a few times . . . Katy.” she smiled bitterly. “I’m looking after her for Emily, but she’s a rebel.”

“And . . . how did you figure this out?”

She was bragging about it to her friends on Messenger. I accidentally saw the page . . .” Leanne shook her head. “I’m gonna kill her.”

“Don’t bother – Emily’s ill but she’ll get out of her bed just to do that herself.” Carnell smiled. “What’s your plan?”

“Well, if I tell her I know, she’ll just get rid of it, or put it somewhere else. Like in my bag. Maybe try to frame me, the little . . .” Leanne scowled. “I’ll have to search her room . . . she won’t like it . . .”

“That’s her problem.” I shrugged. “She shouldn’t have stolen it.”

Leanne nodded in agreement, then looked at the floor. “Becca . . . we got off to a bad start, but I’d like to . . . apologise . . . and ask if you can put that behind us. I do want to get along, but . . .”

She shook her head. “I guess I jumped to conclusions when you were with Patrick. I’m sorry. It’s just, I’ve met people like that before, you know, screwovers. But I shouldn’t have insulted you like that.”

“It’s okay.” I whispered. “I forgive you. I’m sorry for causing you trouble.” What is it with apologises today? First Kelly, now Leanne; at least they both mean it. It’s not like Zora; I can see the apology in Leanne's eyes.

And that was it. We figured out how we would pin Katy down, then I went home in Patrick’s limo. Done.

But not before I said to Carnell privately, “Carnell – it didn’t happen.”

“What didn’t happen?” he grinned slyly, and so it became our secret. I should track down Dustin too. And Patrick? I don’t know . . .

I don’t want them to get hurt. I have to talk to Dustin as well – but for some reason, Patrick . . . I don’t know. I feel weird, like I have a connection with Patrick that I don’t have with the others . . .

Damn.

By the end of the day, two potential enemies had become friends, and I’d received three kisses from three guys of the same family.

Isn’t that the most screwed up thing you’ve heard in a while?

*exhaused* well . . . that's it . . . it's the Healing Process for Becca . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:40 pm

OMG! This story is really great! I am really excited...arrghhh! I was dying of suspense of who the last one was gonna be....of course, my FAVORITE!

Naughty Becca...your in some sticky toffee!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 pm

*sighs*...wow, again...hee hee, Carnell you little sneak! But not as sneaky as Katy...the lil' Mad ...lol...Anywayz...BUMPZZZ!!! I swear Becca was at Carnell's/Dustin's house for like...five minutes, lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:43 pm

LOL.....Carnell's Cd was stolen! QUICK! Get the helicopters, get the dogs!
*Sarcasm.....*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:46 pm

Oh, and I thought you were serious. I almost went to buy a leash for one of the dogs...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:48 pm

ABIGAIL:

Psh, she's not in toffee, she's in TAR, LOL! Thanks for reviewing.
I didn't realise Carnell was still ur fave, good 4 u!

*shares some luv*

JOLOLA:

LOL just because i didn't show all the converation doesn't mean she was at their house for five minutes!

I did think about that b4, but I tried to indicate passng time as well, like for Carnell's;
Quote :
We figured out how we would pin Katy down, then I went home in Patrick’s limo. Done.

Also, the scene started at a place where u don't know how long she was there before Carnell finihed his 'important business' and finally turned up, LOL!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Oh and about your last two post's . . .

xxAbigail_CarnellLoverxxx wrote:
LOL.....Carnell's Cd was stolen! QUICK! Get the helicopters, get the dogs!
*Sarcasm.....*

xxxJololaxxx wrote:
Oh, and I thought you were serious. I almost went to buy a leash for one of the dogs...

. . . . . you two are WEIRD.

jkz, jkz, LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm

mzdarkstar wrote:
ABIGAIL:

Psh, she's not in toffee, she's in TAR, LOL! Thanks for reviewing.
I didn't realise Carnell was still ur fave, good 4 u!

*shares some luv*

And my username is what??? Your soo funny you know!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Well, it's not like u can change ur username...and Star, you stole my sayin - jk jk and put a zed on the ned...lol...I mean end...LMAO...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:30 pm

NED! LOL
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Lol...it's not that funny...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: