Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: CHAP 28   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Next installment of MANSION$. Soz 4 dee-layy

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 28
$. Becca'$ Feeling$ .$

The B5ReunionFans(.com)
The reunion will happen!
CHATROOM

ADMIN_Ellie: For those who care, Becca hurt her ankle the other day – I’m just wishing her a speedy recovery. Wow, I thought I’d get better, not her dropping to my level of being incapable of walking!

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: … I read about that in the paper, the net – pretty much everywhere. Poor biotch.

MrsPatrickBreeding: I know. GET WELL SOON BECCA! I need her to get well so she can tell me what it was like being with Patrick . . .

CNelly’sCrazyGal: I hope you recover quickly Becca. Hey Mrs P Breeding, aren’t you mad she was with Patrick?

MrsPatrickBreeding: Well, Patrick said himself before the actual event that they went as friends. AND I LOVE HER DRESS

Gina.x.Dustin: Me toooo! it was sooo BEAUTIFUL! Rumour has it that Patrick got it for her. and by the way – he could have felt differently about b after the event than he did before.

MrsPatrickBreeding: Don’t tick me off! KMT… ‘feelings’… ‘dress’..! I am happy in my little bubble!

SuperNovaB5Fanatic: You don’t have a bubble. Get well soon, Becca! Hurry up and date Patrick so Mrs P can snap out of her fantasy

-----

Until the end of the next week, I didn’t let any of B5 visit me.

I told Mom to feed them any excuse but it was just because my feelings were all over the place and I knew I would hurt all of them in the long run by letting them like me now.

Of course, that was Zora’s plan all along – to hurt them. But I don’t think I’m following that plan anymore.

I asked advice from most of the females I spoke to often. The question was ‘What should I do if I think more than one guy seems to like me, but I like all of them back as well? Hypothetically, of course.’ The answers varied;

Lauren: Ha! I dated them both and only ended up hurting myself. So you’re screwed, basically. Sorry hon.

Aunt Lucy: (suspicious) Why do you ask? Talk to your Mom, Becca. Let her tell you what happened . . . (shakes head) that sister of mine is a case and a half.

Ashley: date ‘em all! Haha, like Pokemon. Gotta catch ‘em all! Anyway, it would be SO much fun!

Yeah, right. My cousin is so naïve. I really hope she doesn’t end up a slu-

Hayley: Pick one. It could get confusing otherwise.

Ha, I remember the ‘Mark, Matt and Brad’ story. She dated them all and got confused; they all dumped her when they realised. Why are my cousins so - ?

Aimee: Are you implying something? (sighs) What has Zora gotten you into? Well, I think you should ask your psychic friend Justine or Lily something.

Yup, my cousins think they know what’s best; that’s why Aimee thinks Liline is called Justine. Why did I ask them in the first place?

Nadine: Oh really? Hypothetical, is it? (laughs) Becca, ya bold biotch!

Trish: Don’t date any. Guys suck. Apart from Bryan, of course.

I don’t know why I asked either of those last two people, but I know that one opinion was useful (Trish), the other wasn’t (Nadine). I turned to my buds;

Megan: Is this to do with Zora plan? (giggles) in that case, aren’t you supposed to roll with it? (grins) ask Liline!

Shalia: Ask Zora! Oh wait, she hasn’t been around . . . for the sake of her Plan, I say don’t get too attached or she’ll kill you. (snorts) like she could. But really, I have no clue, girl. I’ve only ever loved Carnell. Ask Liline.

Ask Liline. Ask Liline. OKAY, OKAY, I WILL! I should’ve just asked her first, it would’ve saved me a trip. I even asked the girl who stole Carnell’s CD –

Oh yeah! It turns out, Leanne managed to catch her after all. The two kids that Leanne looks after for Ellie; Russell and I found two kids in the studio that day – it was that girl. That day.

The boy, Lucas, was pretty mad – Carnell’s his idol. So Lucas was mad at her, Leanne was pissed with her, Carnell didn’t know what to do because she’s devious, but she’s a kid – and Ellie still found the strength to be furious, even though she was ill.

Katy: (scornfully) Why the hell are you asking me for?

Psshhhh, sor-ry. I won’t look twice at her next time, the little . . . so I texted Liline the question and her reply was;

Liline: SEEMS 2 lyk u? Sounds fishy. I no wat dis is about. u play B5, u want dey hurt, now u reap da reward. Becca! Abort da stupid plan. Just cause more than 1guy seems 2 lyk u, don’t mean dat any of dem genuinely do. Lil x

See? She’s so insightful. Unique. She’ll say something no-one else would think to say. She seems quiet because she thinks a lot but because of that, when she starts speaking she makes perfect sense.

So what have I learnt? That every member of B5 might not like me at all, according to Liline, they might be playing me. Like I’m playing them – only they don’t know. I think she just said that because she knew I meant B5. Razz

But I don’t think I asked the right question. I should have asked ‘What do I do if I like someone and then think I like someone else and can’t explain it.’

Because I couldn’t explain why Kelly’s smiling face popped up in my memory more and more.

-----

Dustin visited me on a day that I hadn’t gone to watch BJB and his dance troupe rehearse. He greeted me with a kiss on the - well, it was gonna be lips, but I slyly twisted my neck so it was my cheek instead, hehe.

I took him into the kitchen, as my leg was nub enough to hobble around on and my stomach was hungry enough to make me do it. Razz

“Hey Dus!” Lauren said cheerfully, rushing around, her voice muffled by the toast she was chomping on, “Sorry, gotta run . . . have fun, kids . . .”

“Kids. Ha! Is she always like that?” Dustin laughed, loud enough for Lauren to hear before she closed the door, and she laughed too.

“Ha, you joker. Like you don’t know.” I smiled, getting us something to eat.

We caught up on The Word after that, and Dustin hesitantly brought up the subject about the tour. I answered truthfully, and excitedly,

“Oh yeah, I’ll have to start packing for that soon . . . it’s gonna be great -”

“So it’s true? You’re going on tour . . . with him?” he said incredulously, but my nod was confident. So what if I was? “Becca, you can’t!”

I sighed. I’d already decided that no matter how hard these brothers hate each other, they wouldn’t persuade me not to go. I owed it to Bryan.

“Why not, Dustin? There’s nothing wrong with me going, really. You guys really need to get over these issues -”

“They’re a lot more that just ‘issues’, Becca.” Dustin said sharply, them calmed down. “Look, one day you’ll understand, okay? But you can’t -”

“Dustin.” I said softly, putting an arm on his shoulder. “I’m sorry, but you’re fighting a lost cause. You don’t understand what this means to Bryan. I have to go.”

-----

“Hey girl! How you doin’?” came Carnell’s voice from the door, and I squealed, sitting up as he came into the living room.

“Good, now you’re here. It’s about time you visited me!” I said crossly but playfully, hugging him.

“Hey . . .” Carnell hesitated. “Word is you’re going on tour with Bryan.”

Damn. I should’ve expected this. “Yeah . . . so? Is that the only reason why you’re here - because I’ve had enough of you brothers always -”

“Just wondering.” Carnell grinned, then sat beside m on the couch as I moved my bad leg to make room. “For the record, I don’t like it one bit.”

“Neither did Dustin . . . or Kelly. What is it with you people?” I sighed.

Carnell looked annoyed about having the same view as his brothers, but he couldn’t change his mind and say he didn’t mind when he obviously did.

“Are you . . . performing in it?”

“Are you? Are you even going to see Bryan in concert?”

“Eww! Of course not!”

“There’s your answer then. Not that it matters.”

I couldn’t help but laugh uncontrollably at Carnell saying ‘eww’. It sounded so funny! “I’ve done singing dancing and acting on stage before, but a concert? No way. It’s not like he asked, anyway.”

“Well . . .” Carnell struggled for a god reply, but came up with, “Good.” I raised an eyebrow and we laughed again.

We talked a bit more about random stuff, rebellious Katy, and Ellie recovering. But I felt a bit more awkward around Carnell than I would’ve done around, say, Bryan. But then I’ve kissed Carnell, so now that memory keeps popping into my head . . . oh man . . .

-----

Patrick visited me and (once again) it was at a bad time. The first time, Bryan was here, and this time, I was in the middle of packing.

“You’re packing?” Patrick said in surprise as he entered my bedroom. “Where’re you going?”

I gritted my teeth and wondered why the HELL Mom had let him in on her way out – hadn’t I told her about the trouble with Dustin and Carnell?

I hesitated. I didn’t want to lie, but I didn’t want to get him annoyed like his brothers. I decided to tell him, praying he’d understand.

“On tour with Bryan.” I faced him and swallowed. Oh man; the look on his face killed me. This might not go down too well . . .

A small silence while Patrick processed this. I held my breath, my eyes stuck to the floor. “On tour . . . with Bry . . . Bryan?” Patrick repeated. “Wha . . . ? What do you mea . . .? What the hell? Are you serious?!

“I’m sorry, P,” I mumbled, and turned my back on him to face my suitcase open on my bed. Why did making him upset hurt me the most? I felt awful.

“Hey, don’t you be sorry,” Patrick said softly, holding my hands and making me turn around. “I’m sorry, Bec, I just – I was just a lil’ surprised, ‘kay? I – look at me Becca. You have nothing to be sorry about. Tell me what’s wrong.”

I hesitated again. I just didn’t want to hurt him! If I made him not like me, and not tell Zora, maybe she’ll just think he doesn’t like me, not that I screwed up the plan. How do I save him?

“I think we should . . .” I can’t say take a break; we’re not even going out yet. Lay low might have the wrong effect. Play it cool? I took a breath and something came tumbling out that was more or less along the lines of ‘not see each other’. But not so cruel. I hope.

Silence. It was such an oddly serious thing to say that the air actually froze around us. It had never been so tense before, ever. I could almost see him processing that information in his head, and realising what that might mean. It was only because of Liline why I said it. Patrick stared at me, and I gently pulled my hands out of his, feeling like sh*t. Basically.

“I . . . don’t understand.” Patrick said slowly. “Did I do something wrong?”

I wailed out in despair. It was all wrong! How could he think it was him that did something wrong?! Oh Patrick. His eyes widened in alarm, and moved forward to see if I was alright but I hurriedly stepped back.

“Patrick, no! This is gonna sound stupid, but it’s not you, it’s me. Really. I need some time to – I’m just a big mess. You’re wasting your time, you could do much better than me-”

“Becca!” said Patrick, shocked. He didn’t know where all this emotion was coming from (neither did I), but I hoped I was convincing him. For his sake.

“Me going on Bryan’s tour . . . will give you time to think about what you really want.” I babbled. Damn. I was on a roll! “I don’t think it’s me you want. You could do better. How about Nadine?”

“Becca . .” said Patrick weakly, “Don’t say that . . .”

But I took a breath and plunged on. “Question yourself. What do you really know about me? You knew me before the split, but you don’t wanna know what I was like before I met you guys, even if I’m sweet enough now.”

I paused for a spilt second to think, but before Patrick could get a word in, I went on “I could tell you now; it would make you dislike me quicker, because you will dislike me in the end anyway, when you find out what I’ve done.”

“Stop it! That’s enough!” said Patrick angrily, clenching his fists to stop himself from grabbing my shoulders and shaking the crap out of me, I could tell.

“See?” I exclaimed, “I’ve already made you angry. How can you say -” Patrick sighed and pulled me close, not saying a word. I closed my eyes and hugged him back, feeling safe and warm . . .

I . . . need help. Was I nuts, trying to make Patrick not like me? Hinting about my temper problem? How much could I save him anyway? What if I’ve already made our relationship too real?

Maybe I was trying to ignore that I already cared about him way too much. Because that was the truth.

Hope you lyk.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 am

Lyk? LOVE!!! Smile Awww, trust Pat to think it was his fault...it reminded me of 'we todd did' - "I don't get it; I don't." Loool...anywayz, I can't believe it's been so long...too long. Is the next chapter gonna be the tour? Bumpzzz!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:47 pm

I think it's pretty soon, yeah. Thanks for reviewing!
Will update when poss. Wanna start Superfly Swagga soon...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am

Kewl.
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am

Next installment of MANSION$.

CHAPTER 29
$. Ready For An Adventure .$

The date of Bryan first show was on the first of September, but I was still packing so I didn’t go. Bryan said I had to rest my ankle now so I could go crazy on the dance floor in New York. Plus, now I’d have like four or five opportunities to see it! On tour . . .

“Becca!” So, I had one last visitor before I went to Bryan’s tour – Liline!

“Aww, you came to see me!” I laughed, and we hugged each other tightly. “How are you?”

“Doing well! And so are you, clearly,” Liline said slyly, knowingly. Then she said abruptly, “Have you been thinking about your dad?”

I stared at her. “Oh . . . yeah, I – how did you - ?” I didn’t like to think of him much. It pained me that I was old enough to remember when he was around before he . . . died.

I’d only thought of him recently because the day I’d gone hysterical on Patrick, he’d gently asked if I wanted to talk about that. I didn’t want to; it was a taboo with Mom, but Patrick was . . . different. So I talked to him about it, and surprisingly, I felt better.

Liline squeezed my arm gently. “I could tell because . . . the picture of him has moved from your desk to your beside table.” I smiled.

She always noticed the small things, and she knew when not to talk about some subjects. But she kept fiddling with the hem of her coat – was she nervous or worried about something?

“So. You gonna tell me what’s up?” I smiled. “What’s on your mind?”

She chuckled. “Ooh, look who’s playing the psychic now?” I grinned wearily but waited for her answer as she sighed and sat on my bed next to my dozen suitcases.

“It’s just . . . Megan’s bit acting a little odd. I didn’t know what to make of it – then Zora started acting fishy too, and I knew she was up to something . . . maybe dragging Meg into it – did you make her mad?”

The question was sudden, and I stiffened. “Um, I . . . why?”

“There’s this strange energy coming from Zora, and it’s pure poison. Hate. She’s brooding, planning something. And to tell you the truth, I’m scared.”

She looked scared, and that wasn’t often. She issued a nervous laugh, “Hell, we’re all scared. Zora’s been inviting Megan round to her house. Just her. Like I said, I would have let it go before . . .”

She paused, swallowing. “Shalia’s suspicious, and Megan is a bit freaked by it. She’s been reporting back, but she says Zora hasn’t even told her what this is all about . . .”

“You’re right.” I held her hands firmly, “This is weird. I wish I didn’t have to go so soon, I’d like to find out -”

“Don’t worry.” she said determinedly, “I’m keeping an eye you. I think she’s doing this now on purpose, just before you leave, so you can’t do anything about this . . .”

I gasped. What?! No way! “She’s using my absence as her time to plan revenge? How dare she!” I went into a rant then, telling Liline about her visit, all the visits I had, actually, filling her in.

“Oh . . . so you’ve had visits from . . . all of B5 now, haven’t you?” Liline grinned. “We’d better sort out your boy troubles . . . we’d better start with Patrick, he’s into you the most, from what I’ve heard -”

“Shut up!” I said my face getting hot, suddenly feeling defensive. Patrick was mine. bounce Wah. “How do you know al the things you know?!”

“Just sources – Patrick’s dancers, you know, Megan’s friends . . .” Liline grinned. “Lauren said she heard you mumbling in your sleep once . . . I wish she’d got to hear what you’d said . . .”

Oh my God – I actually do that? So I can’t even trust myself to keep my mouth shut when I’m not consciously controlling it?!

-----

Lauren kissed my cheek. “Have a good time, Becca. Keep an eye on Bryan! Oh wait, you already do.” she grinned, and I poked her, giving her another big hug.

“I’m sure Bryan keeps his eye on Becca – but live it up when you get to New York anyway, okay? If you’re not too busy having fun, call me!” teased Aimee, and I gave her a hug too.

We were by the front door with my luggage. Bryan would turn up any minute – he insisted on getting me himself. Mom and Aimee were reminding me of everything;

“Be responsible with alcohol in New York, honey.”

“Yeah, be responsible with your alcohol, your money and with Bryan.” I frowned at Aimee. Was she implying something slightly twisted? She smirked cheekily at me and I knew she was. Dirty b*tch.

Mom said, “Have you even got enough money? And Aimee, don’t be weird.” We all snorted. “Did you remember you phone charger?”

“Have you got your phone? Your new iPod? Lip gloss? Gotta keep yourself pretty for Bryan.” Aimee winked. Argh!

“So you’re travelling by Tour Bus? With the other dancers, right?”

“Are you sure you have everything?”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes and YES!” I said loudly, and right on cue, Bryan knocked at the door. Ha, his special one, ‘rap, ta-tap, rap-rap ta-ta-tap.’ It’s so funny.

“One last thing,” Lauren said quietly, just as I was about to go through the door. “Go easy on that ankle, okay? It’s only just healing up properly.”

“Yeah, it’ll feel fine, but it’s actually not.” Aimee added. “It’ll trick you into thinking it’s healed - but always wait a few extra days. If you put weight on it and make it worse, you’ll be, like, crippled.”

“I know guys, I know.” I sighed, but then smiled, and I opened the door to set out on my adventure (with one of the hottest guys I know). Hey, I don’t even like like Bryan as much as Patrick – but it’s true. He’s hot.

-----

I remember AGES ago, we were deciding on a name for the tour. I had visited Bryan’s MAN$ION again, and I was getting to know all the people at there, dancers and all that . . .

“The last tour B5 did before the split-” Russell was saying, “-was called B5 live. But we need something really catchy, something that sticks.”

“And Carnell’s tour,” I suddenly remembering that he was the only one to do a tour since the split, “-was called C-Nelly Elite. Can you hear the pattern?”

“C – Nel – ly – El – ite.” a dancer called Trina said, “Very catchy.”

“So how about BJB Elite?” suggested Michael, one of Bryan’s backing singers.

“NO!” they all roared at him, “We are not copying C-Nelly! Bryan’s too good for that!”

“Okay, BJB reality?” I snorted at Michael’s second idea – corny!

“BJB – Hyped up!” grinned one girl.

“Hmm, like the sound’a that!” Bryan muttered to me, and I laughed.

“BJB Exclusive!” that was Omar, another backing singer.

Exclusive?" said Russell incredulously. “He’s not stripping, here!”

“BJB Ultimate!” suggested a backing dancer, Jacob.

“BJB’s Beginning . . . ?” Michael suggested again, and it sounded so stupid that we all told him to shut up. He grinned cockily.

“BJB Heavy Beats!” I said suddenly, when the thought popped into my head. “Or maybe just BJB beatz. with a ‘z’.” There was a small silence as we thought about it.

Trina tried it out like she’d done before - “Bee – J – BeeBeeats.” she nodded approvingly. “Likin’ the ring to it! Catchy . . .”

“Yeah . . . I like it!” Russell said slowly. “It sounds sick, Becca.”

Bryan said quickly, “Yeah, yeah, Becca’s always amazing. Can we go play video games now?” We all laughed as Bryan whispered in my ear, “I love making Russell lose so many times in a row.”

I remember that day . . . I remember how Bryan was so close to me that I had to stop myself from shivering. But then back then, I didn’t see him as a good friend, just a crush. A little one. Really.

Aye . . . ? Lyk? Despyyyyz???? (despise)
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:11 am

Oooh, the tour! Hee hee, Aimee and her...self...lol...Cool...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Great update, i am loving the story!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 pm

LOL thanks.
Really busy now.
Trying to sort out stories.
And my life.
Unsuccessfully.
Later.
x
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: C 30   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm

'ere ya go!

CHAPTER 30
$. BJB in Tenne$$e .$

I was dozing away in one of the three tour buses, being randomly woken by the bus going over a bump in the road.

Tour buses, also called Sleeper buses, Band buses, and Crew buses, hold between 8 and 18 people, but they separate the different groups . . .

So there’s a bus for the female backing dancers, one for the male backing dancers and backing singers, and then the tech, sound and lighting crew were in another . . .

And of course, Bryan had his own bus. Because he’s the star.

Adrian was in Bryan’s bus; she’s coming with us for the first concert, then she’d stay in Tennessee. Russell insisted on staying with Bryan, and I’m with him too ‘cause of my ankle.

So I lounge around in my black, leather, official tour jacket, with ‘BJB BEATZ’ and flames surrounding a really hot pic of Bryan. I wear it all the time . . .

And Aimee asked for a pic of me wearing the jacket with Bryan so I got the girl called Trish to take one, and sent it to Aimee. Before I know it, it’s all over the internet. Seriously. Thanks a lot, cousin.

I’m tired.” Bryan moaned, and flopped down by me, resting his head on my stomach.

“Don’t! You’ll hurt my baby!” I exclaimed, and seeing the look of total shock on Bryan’s face, I cracked up and said “But my imaginary child will survive, don’t worry.” I heard his sigh of relief. OMG – maybe he thought one of his brothers was the father! That was so nuts I laughed harder.

“Don’t do that! It’s not funny. And rehearsals were great, thanks for asking!” Bryan said sarcastically. I poked him in defence - I usually ask anyway. I ran my fingers through his hair, realising that it was getting longer. And curly. It was really soft and nice Razz

I told him his hair was getting longer, and he lifted his head off my stomach, just to look at me and roll his eyes. “Well duh, Becca! It’s a process called ‘growing’.”

Talking to Bryan is so great, cause I can talk to him about . . . well, just about everything plus he’s so funny and takes everything lightly. And maybe it good I have a guy to talk to and not just girls.

And he said that he’ll tell me why B5 split up . . . eventually. But not now. So I let it slide and said okay, ‘cause I trust his word.

We got to someplace in the centre of Tennessee (I forget the names of the places in places) where we stayed, and trained intensely, and did tech and lighting runs before the show. Which was the next day.

-----

September 4th finally came and the crowd was wild. Me and Russell were almost ambushed by screaming fans as we made our way backstage after we made sure all dancers had their costumes and shizz.

“Russell, Russell!” or “Ohmigod Rebecca tell Bryan -”
“Erin loves him!”
“I love him -”
“Ask Bryan -”
“- if he’s going out with -”
“- if he remembers me -”
“- from a concert -”
“- his old high school!”

It was crazy. I was so glad I didn’t get a headache after that. I asked Russell how they knew our names, and he told me how I know what Dustin’s favourite dessert is. “Internet, right?” yeah. Point taken, Russ.

So anyway; the show, ‘Hands Up’. Trina screwed up the lift.

I KNOW. I couldn’t believe it either. She waited for Jacob to move first, like I suggested, but then she went to the wrong side and so when they tried to lift Bryan it was uneven.

The dancers knew something was wrong, and paused, worried, but Bryan jumped down from the wonky lift, as smooth as a breeze, and started freestyling. The lighting dude noticed the change, but dealt with it as smoothly a Bryan – he shone a white spotlight onto him, and the crowd just LOVED it.

I was tempted to start the chant ‘Strip! Strip!’ but I decided against it – after all, Adrian was right beside me! He looked confident, but he was probably a bit like WTF at the lift. Trina must feel awful.

He ended the mini solo with a double backflip, and then flowed back into the pre-choreographed chorus, where the dancers joined back in. It was fine after that.

“Aww, that’s my boy.” Adrian said softly as he finished up the show, performing ‘Because I Love’. “I’ve never seen him perform so well!”

Hmm, yeah. I bet not many people noticed the little flaw in ‘Hands Up’, Bryan covered it so smoothly. But everyone who knows the choreography knew what happened, the dancers, Bryan, Russell, me.

And we knew why.

I hurried from the VIP balcony to backstage so I could be there when they finished the last song. The dancers entered quietly, but Jacob stormed in and raged;

“Great show, guys! It’s a damn shame that after all the rehearsals we did, after everything, Trish had to go F*** up the lift.” The other dancers added their own comments, though not as harsh;

“Trish, girl – what happened?!” gasped one.

“Oh my God, we almost totally fuucked that up . . .” wailed another.

Another retorted. “That wasn’t us, that was Trish, not keeping her freakin head screwed on -”

“Guys, guys!” shouted Bryan, and there was a gradual hush. “Yeah, okay, the lift was screwed up, but we pulled through that, didn’t we?”

“Because of you.” a girl mumbled sadly. Then silence. Some people glared accusingly at Trish, but Bryan gave her a comforting look.

“Is that the first thing you guys talk about the most you get off the stage? You should be talkin’ ‘bout how wild that crowd was! You could feel the excitement pourin’ off ‘em! It was one mistake; it was bound to happen sooner or later. Let’s be thankful it happened now and not in New York, when it matters. The New York concert is the one that goes up on live TV.”

“Everyone should take that little incident as a warning.” came Russell’s serious voice. We were all dead silent now. “Yeah, the concert in Atlanta was great so you all think that you can pull it off again. Yeah, you think you can relax, no worries, right?”

He laughed loudly. “You all been with Bryan long enough to know that . . . . that’s bullshiit. If you don’t know that you shouldn’t be here.” We could still hear the audience from backstage, cheering.

“Y’all should know better. When summin goes wrong – freestyle. Get back on track. Trish, you still had time to get were you needed to be.” He looked seriously at her, and she nodded, looking at the floor. “Jeez, people are paying to see you dance, not ha -”

“Well technically, they’re paying to see me, as the main attraction,” Bryan grinned and pinched his shirt by the shoulders, lifting it. “'Cause I’m so fl -”

“BRYAN!” we all shouted, attacking him with joy as Trish’s mistake was finally (momentarily) forgotten.

-----

“Lucky your dancing has an emergency ‘Take The Spotlight’ function, huh?” I joked with Bryan, when we were alone in his dressing room.

“Yeah . . .” he said absent-mindedly, sitting on the couch. He looked troubled. I could tell something was up, so I sat down and gave him a little poke. We grinned. “I’m just a little worried ‘bout Trish, is all.”

I smiled. “Then I’ll go talk to her.” Bryan slowly smiled back.

I found Trish a few minutes later, sitting alone in the corner of the females dressing room, away from the other shrieking girls, happy with their performance on stage.

She was taking a phone call, and biting her lip anxiously. Who was she talking to? I went back to Bryan’s dressing room (he was fast asleep) and texted psychic Liline for some advice.

Her reply: ‘Sounds lyk d girl’s rly troubled. Also sounds lyk she has a lot on her mind n sum truth isses. tlk 2 her bout dat.’

So I talked to her. “Trish, you okay? You look really troubled.”

Trish gave a weary smile. “Just got a lot on my mind right now . . .” Right on target, Lil.

“Trish,” I said slowly, “Is there anyone here . . . that’s bothering you?”

She stared at me for so long, I didn’t think she was going to answer, until she finally said ‘N-n-no’. She was lying, obviously, but I didn’t want to push my luck. But I knew something was wrong here.

I returned to Bryan’s dressing room, and he woke when I walked in, looking at me sleepily. I hugged him, ‘cause he was so cute. “Whazzat for?” he mumbled, and I leaned over him, close enough that our noses were touching, blinked, smiled, then moved away, laughing.

“Am I dreaming, or are you just weird?” Bryan muttered, turning over and going back to sleep.

“I love you, Bryan . . .” I said, trying not to giggle.

“I’m dreaming.” he confirmed aloud, drowsily.

hehe - do I have any readers left?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Course you still have readers, ya bumchum! Lol...*smh* Great chappie...but poor Trish...i bet she's gonna tell Becca eventually...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Cheers, Big-ears!

If you're still around . . . I'll post my attempt to Toxic . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Kewl!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Okay . . . here goes . . .
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:07 am

Next installment of MANSION$

CHAPTER 31
$. Kentucky (Fried Chicken) .$

Two days later (September 6th), we stopped somewhere in the North of Kentucky (I think, I’m not great with places). We’d left Adrian in Tennessee, because she was visiting a friend before coming to the New York show.

After the tour bus, a wander around town meant a stretch and fresh air for most of us, new video games for Bryan, and what Russell called ‘hot food, home-style’, which is basically not snacks: all we practically ever ate on the tour bus.

After the browse, we went to some quality hotel, where a big room and been rented out for us that we could chill in. It was quite nice there, homely but posh at the same time. Lounge chair and hot food. But not Russell’s ‘home-style’ hot food.

He always complained. “When I said I wanted hot food, I meant real food, filling food, like KFC or summin’ -” me and Bryan snorted. Well, it was a funny thing to say when we were in Kentucky! “What the hell is this supposed to be?”

“Russell, that’s macaroni cheese!” I sighed. Bryan was cracking up.

That’s macaroni cheese? You mean that’s supposed to be . . . . ?! My neighbours’ son’s dog could make better macaroni cheese than that! It looks like lumpy diarrhoea dipped in sunflower oil and chalk! It’s disgusting!”

Bryan locked his arms around my neck from the back, his forehead against my back ‘cause he was laughing so hard. I couldn’t help joining in, and one of the dancers grinned, “With Russell, hungry equals grumpy.”

I laughed, and sat in one of the lounge chairs, adjusting the chair so I could almost lie down flat as I watched the other dancers. I thought back to in Tenessee, when I’d texted Liline, asking for a sort of Concert horoscope, just to see how psychic she really was.

She’d sent me: ‘There were a few hiccups in da concert dat just went but nothin’ u couldn’t pull thru. Sum1 made a mistake dat could’ve cost u but sum1 else rly shone thru, n dey were praised...?

I told her ‘You must have got that for an online review!’ And she said, 'no, just common sense. You were talking about Trish, and I guessed something happened . . . I’m not ‘psychic’, as such’.

A smile played on my lips as I looked around again, noticing that Bryan was suddenly beside me, grinning. He leaned over me so our noses were touching and laughed softly.

“Bryan! What are you doing?” I scolded. I tried to remember why the nose touching thing was familiar but I could smell his cologne and it was damn good – I couldn’t think. Mmm, if you could eat a smell . . .

“Getting a good view,” he laughed, then I punched his shoulder, making him laugh but come even closer. Waaay to close.

Now I remembered! A couple days ago, in Tennesse, after the show! the nose-touching thing; he’d thought it was a dream. “It wasn’t a dream. I just thought it was funny.” I whispered, and he grinned and nodded, understanding.

“So . . . why aren’t you giving my personal space back?” I murmured, smiling too. “People are gonna start – Bryan! You listenin’?”

He leaned his forehead on mine and said suddenly, quietly, “Your eyes are really dark.” Well, we were so close it wasn’t like he could look anywhere else!

Time seemed to slow right down. I have to say, I was tempted to kiss him then, but I couldn’t give in, I couldn’t bring him into Zora plan, to hurt him like that – argh! Suddenly I realised how stupid I was being, letting him think . . . I had to stop this.

“The light makes them look lighter, more hazel.” I said clearly, pushing him softly but firmly away by the chest, “But you were blocking the light, so -”

Wait. What that Nadine I just saw?! What the hell is she doing here?! One look at her and I could tell she’d just seen me with Bryan. Her eyes really were dark. From anger, I didn’t know. I went to find out.

-----

“What are you playin’ at?!” Nadine hissed, the moment I got outside. The hotel reception area was busy, so no chance of anyone overhearing.

“You know him better than I do – you know how he can be! He’s sexy, sneaky, and you’re letting him draw you in!”

“No I’m not.” I said calmly, starting to smile. “Don’t worry Nadine. It’s just how we roll, our little game - like you and Patrick but . . . not.”

Nadine folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. “What? You tryin’a say there’re girls here who are just try to get at Bryan, then? ‘Cause-”

I grinned. “Not really, but the girls here are more controlled anyway. They don’t trip over themselves to be all up on him.” I shook my head.

“Well, Patrick’s just generally more irresistible.” Nadine said, her lips breaking into a smile before we both burst out laughing.

“Look, Nadine, thanks for your concern, but I have it all under control, okay? I’m just here to enjoy the show, it’d be wrong to -” I stopped, suddenly suspicious. “Hey . . .” I leaned against the wall. “So. How come you’re so far up North? What’cha doin’ in Kentucky, Nad?”

Nadine was slightly shifty, and I was getting more suspicious. “Are you spying on me, Nadine?” I gasped. “Oh my God - did Patrick send you?!”

“Girl, listen. I ain’t one for lies so im’ma just say a half-truth – yes, I am checking up on you, and - I won’t answer the last question.”

Well, she doesn’t have to! I can’t believe he would do that! Is he just really caring or does he not trust Bryan to be with me? Or vice versa? I don’t actually blame him, with his brothers making unexpected moves on me and then me going along with it for the sake of Zora plan . . .

God, I’m such a bad person.

“Nadine . . .” I whispered, and she gave me a sudden, warm hug, before suddenly leaving. Bryan came over afterwards, but before he spoke I just said, “Don’t ask. ‘Cause you don’t wanna know.”

-----

The concert in Kentucky (September 7th) was pretty good! The group had done non-stop rehearsal from yesterday, after the hotel, and everything ran smoothly in the show, even the lift. Except . . .

There was one thing that worried me slightly. In ‘Heavy Chains’, I saw a flash of exhaustion; I would’ve missed it if I wasn’t watching him so close (Not to sound perverted or anything I mean, c’mon, he’s an awesome dancer!) I only saw it for a second but it was enough to alert me. The energy-packed Bryan . . .

In the song after that, ‘What You do To Me’, he looked weary but in the one after that, ‘Cramping My Style’ I could definitely see signs of tiredness.

So in the one after that, the last one, ‘Because I Love’ I was praying and praying for him not to collapse because he sure looked like he was going to.

I got up, about to rush backstage when the thundering applause scared me outta my skull. The crowd had been pretty quiet throughout; I’d thought they were boring or appreciating the music, and it was obviously the latter. I guess I was used to the Tennessee crowd who screamed at every little thing that Bryan did.

I obviously needed to go to more concerts.

-----

“Bryan!” I exclaimed when I saw him, babbling about the audience – “And that applause was just – Bryan?” I saw him sway a little and moved closer. “Bryan, what is it? Tell me.”

“I’m okay. Maybe I . . . get some water. I’m fine, I just - I need . . . I -”

When he collapsed I screamed so loud I scared myself and screamed louder. I didn’t think I could make a sound so piercing . . . “Oh my God, Bryan . . .” I lightly slapped his face repeatedly a little to get him conscious, semi-conscious . . . so instead I grabbed a cup of water and chucked on him.

He spluttered, blinked, and sat up when droplets of water fell into his nose. “I wanted the water to go in my mouth, not on my face . . .” he mumbled as I laughed crazily. “A reminder for next time . . .”

Then I was serious. “Next time?! Next time, I’ll shove the whole damn cup in your mouth!” I shrilled. “Bryan - you really scared me!”

Still sitting on the floor, he glanced at me, surprised. “Becca, I just . . . I mean, you shouldn’t worry so mu-”

“Shup up! Don’t tell me not to worry when you took hardly any breaks when we trained this morning! Of course I’m worried, you trained for over three hours straight! It’s not right, Bryan! Dammit!”

“Becca!” Bryan exclaimed, when (for some stupid reason) I started crying. I shoved two full glasses at him.

“Just shut up and drink all the water, okay?!” I said fiercely, getting to my feet as I wiped the tears away.

He drank it quickly, and stood up, resting the glasses on a table so he could make me turn around and hold my hands in his.

“Becca, if you weren’t here -”

“You’d still be lying of that floor for another ten minutes until Russell or someone else came in.”

“But that’s exactly it. I wouldn’t be lying on the floor – I wouldn’t have even been dehydrated in the first place, because I wouldn’t’ have been trying so hard in the first place!”

“Huh? Why would I make a difference to why you worked so hard?” I said, confused. The thoughtful, resolved look on his face was so unlike him, I felt I was missing something important. “I really don’t understand what you mean, but I think you should get some sleep now.” I sighed.

Bryan sighed. “Yeah, you’re right.”

-----

I texted Liline about it when Bryan was asleep. She replied, ‘Sounds lyk da boy’s tryin 2 impress. u not sure how u feel bout it yet, r u?

Nope.’ I replied. ‘Can u send me da horoscope now? plz?

Here u go: lyk I sed, hard work was ahead, n dat paid off in 2dai’s show but someone’s energy levels r low - almost a crisi, but no big deal. Won’t hapN again.’

My jaws fell open. ‘You red n online review of da show, didn’t u?!

Liline: ‘No, course not. it was a lucky guess – well not rly. I told u alred.E – it’s common sense. Every1 no’s Bryan’s hyper. Razz

Common sense?! You’re psychic!

Nope, common sense . . . n mayB intuition. I just got gd analysis skills!

Well, whatever Lil. Either way, she’s special. I looked at Bryan, and I realised, even though I kinda knew it before, but I was seeing it in a different light now - he was special too.

Reviews pleeeeease! Razz

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Wow...I'm just waiting for Patrick himself to turn up next...lol...and Bryan really should just calm it down a little...sheesh...you can only do so much when ur a human, lol...not superman...hee hee...anywayz, BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 pm

LOOOL thanks for reviewing!
Becca's getting to absorbed in all this . . .even I thought 'Woah, why the hell di I make her like that?' Oh well . . .

Hahahaha superman!!!!!!!!!!! Looooool u joka!
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:25 pm

OOH! Great story, i think Bryan is cool..but sneaky at the same tym...OMG he fainted!!! Save him quick, do mouth 2 mouth r summit!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 pm

LOL!!!!
Ur so funny
will update when poss
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:54 am

BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Next installment of MANSION$

CHAPTER 31
$. O – hi! - o .$

North-East Ohio. Different venue, same concert. Every new town we went to was a fresh start.

Once we got off the tour bus, everyone was out and about, doing their own thing. Bryan and I wondered the streets, talking – we always talk though.

Like I said before, I feel at ease talking to him; but it means that late at night we’re often being told to shut up (by Russell). I don’t mind. Me and Bryan tag-team and pelt candy at him (which he ends up eating the next day, forgetting how it got there.)

So anyway, we were wondering the streets when he nudges me and goes, “Lo and behold! The great Russell Miller’s Powers of Seduction!” and when I looked, there was Russell, chatting up some girl. I snorted.

“This could be interesting . . .” Me and Bryan waggled our eyebrows at each other, and bounded across the street (I wasn’t so bouncy ‘cause of my leg) calling slyly, “Russ!” “Oh Ruuuss-eeeell!” “Hey-a!”

Russell glanced uneasily at us, then said helplessly, “Oh . . . hi . . .”

“O!” I and Bryan chorused, bursting into laughter. SO random. Maybe our mind just worked the same way – I swear something like that happened in Kentucky as well with KFC . . .

Russell rolled his eyes at our naïve-ness, and the girl gawped at us. “Oh – my – God – are you BJB?!” she squealed.

I whispered sneakily to him, ‘Who wants to know?’ and he grinned, but still struggled to come up with, “Um . . . uh, yeah, he’s me. I’m him. I mean -” I shook my head in sympathy and he poked me.

“Well, what kind of answer is that anyway?!” I snorted, and smiled. “Yes, this is bashful, bold ‘n’ beautiful BJB. What’s your name, Miss?”

“Lily,” she whispered, shy, then suddenly said, grinning, “Are you two going out?” I looked at her, alarmed, then looked at Bryan, who returned the shocked look. Before we could answer . . .

“BJB!”
“Oh my God, is it him?!”
“No, it’s not.”
“Are you blind?! Of course it is!”
“Should we ask for his autograph?”
“I’m going to the concert tomorrow!”
“Shiit, it’s really him - !"
"– I know ‘cause that girl with him is the daughter of Lauren Cross!”
“Becca? No way!”
"BJB's designer's daughter -"
"OMG, she’s so pretty!”
“She’s so lucky . . .”

Lily’s apologetic look showed that this mass of girl were her friends. “Umm . . . you’d better run.” she advised, as they rapidly approached. “Nice to meet you! And, uh . . . sorry about them . . .”

We backed away quickly but cautiously; Bryan made me lean on him ‘cause of my ankle. As we moved, more girls came. Russell yelped, “What about me?”

Bryan snorted. “What about you?! I just provided fifty new dates for you! Take your pick, I got my own girl to look after.” Then Bryan shouted to his audience, who fell silent;

“Really sorry everyone but I gotta run now; I have to prepare for tomorrow’s concert – but my finance manager, Russell Miller would be glad to answer any questions and he probably has extra tickets for tomorrow and autographs on him too. Great to meet you all!”

Before Russell could object, they all ran to him while we made our escape.

-----

I don’t know how, but Bryan’s shirt was practically in tatters, so we went back to the tour bus. As he took it off to get a new one, as I sat in a lounge chair . . . peeking . . . it wasn’t my fault! I couldn’t help but look. Wouldn’t you?!

I tried to figure out why he was so toned. Was it all from dance training, or did her work out as well? I mean, he dances like crazy so – “What’re you doing?” Crap. He’d caught me looking.

Something came back to me – in Kentucky, when Bryan was leaning over me. Instead of my original response, which was ‘What does it look like?’ I said, “Getting a good view,” and we both grinned. I was pretty pleased with myself for being clever, LOL.

“Becca, just stop.” he turned his face away (why didn’t he just turn around so I couldn’t see his bare torso?) but couldn’t hide his smile.

“What?” I exclaimed. “You started it.”

“You’re . . .” he struggled for the right words, “. . . making it hard . . . for me.”

“Hypocrite! You’re making it hard for me. On purpose!” And it was true! He did these little things that made me think about him more when we weren’t together, talking. Sometimes it was just his smile, which as a lot like Patrick's. See - his fault! “Is it because I told you before that Patrick, Dustin and Carnell kissed m -”

“What? No! You think I’m jealous?! Becca, I can’t believe you even-”

“I don’t think you’re jealous, but c’mon.” I stood up, “The Breeding brothers aren’t exactly bosom buddies anymore, are they?”

Bryan frowned at me. “Why did you bring that up in the first place?” he sighed, then said softly, “I like you because you’re you, Becca, not ‘cause of anything else!”

There. He said it. Unless he didn’t mean like in that way . . . I didn’t know what to say so I moved closer, forgetting about my leg, so I winced in pain and stumbled forward – right into him arms. (Oh you gotta be kidding me, right?! Did I step right into a Disney movie? Beauty And The Bryan, perhaps?)

“Are you . . .” he hesitated. We looked at each other (again, we couldn’t look anywhere else) and he grinned. “. . . accident prone?”

“Bryan!” I said crossly, as he laughed, and let go of me, grabbing for his shirt. “My leg, remember? Mom said to take it easy, or it’ll take ages to heal. Damn.” I lay of the sofa, my back to him.

Oh God, brain overload. Bryan, too close. He likes me – or does he? Eyes are pretty, like Patrick’s. SXC grin, cute freckles. Too close, close enough to kiss and ohmigod topless Bryan! Too much!

“I don’t know . . .” he began, and I closed my eyes, “What this feeling is. I kind of do know, but I don’t get why I’m feeling it. It just cropped up and bang, it’s there. How do I get rid of it? Do I even want to?” he paused, thinking. I breathed steadily. “I wanna know if it’s -”

“Real.” we said together, and I don’t know how long we looked at each other after that. Urgh. He’s right. I’ve got The Feeling too, and it’s weird. Dustin sad he had A Feeling, but somehow it’s not quite the same.

Bryan left after that – he has to train for a concert tomorrow, after all. Oh God, what do I do? I need Liline’s help desperately. Zora’s plan flashed into my head, and that day after the function . . .

[Flashback] “Should I kiss you then, to make it even?”

“Bryan!”

“Sorry. It was an appealing idea.” he grinned as I glared, then tried to keep a serious face. “I won’t give in. I will resist your charms!” [End]

Yeah, great. I groaned. Oh Bryan! WHY?

-----

The B5ReunionFans(.com)
The reunion will happen!
CHATROOM

LP_4_BJB: OMG!!! I saw Becca Cross and BJB in Ohio, I was shopping with my friends and OMG I think they’re going out!

Gina.x.Dustin: Don’t jump to conclusions - they’re friends.

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: LOL of COUSRE they are Razz

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Oh, wow...trust me, becca's not the only one with Bryan issues right now, lol...how do you do it??? BUMPZZZ gurlie!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Lol...and that bit with Russell... Laughing
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Bryan issues - ?! Were you referring to ME, missy?

LOL The bit with Russell is my fave from C32. I just read back over the bit where it goes, As we moved, more girls came. LOL, they're like a plague of rats!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 pm

Lol...and NO, I was referring to MYSELF, if you must noe...lol...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:09 am

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: