Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:25 pm

In the next chapter, there's more, cause Becca loves it and keeps listening . . .

and in the next chappie, Carnell confesses his true feelings for Shalia . . . but don't get any ideas!

Hey, guess what? I've finally worked out Bryan's concert stuff, he's going on a tour.
This is what I THINK will happen;

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Map_am11
Click on the image to make it bigger.

Kay, he starts out doing a concert in Goergia.

Then he starts going North, and does one concert in Tennesse, Kentucky and Ohio on his way to New York.

When he gets to New York, he does THREE concerts.

Then, on his travel down South, he does one concert in Pennysylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina.

He finishes his tour by doing TWO more concerts in Georgia, Atlanta.

All in all, that's TWELVE.

--------------

*breathes* so, what do you think?

*waits nervously*

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:32 pm

Kewl. Man, that was kinda hard to follow...I'm kinda slow, lol...I couldn't find Pennsylvania, lol... Smile BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Hahaha, LOL Awwwwwwwwwww!!!
I can just imagine you . . . ("I can't find Pennysylvania . . ." AAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!)

Yeah, pretty much straight up and straight down.

But what do you think about the journey?

(I bet you're already wondering why I'm planning this so intracately and WTH Becca has to do with it . . . well . . . DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!)

LOL
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Ok...sheesh...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:42 pm

LOL!

I'm writing chappie 17 of MANSION$ but I really badly need to do So Sic . . .
Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:44 pm

hey..LOL
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:16 pm

I'll post the next chappie soon - but not today, I'm gonna type up some stories first.

Razz And Abi - what was the 'hey' about?
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:17 pm

Next installment of MANSION$.

We're finally getting somewhere . . .

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 13
$. Intense Conversation$ .$

afro “Yo yo, this is 100.3 The Beat, and, you’ll never believe this – Bryan Breeding, the great and masterful BJB is in da house man! Right here, right now. How you doin’?!”

Cool “Yea, I’m cool, it’s all cool.”

afro “Yo man, yesterday we had yo pal, Russell miller in the house, talkin’ about yo concert. How is it?”

Cool “It’s going great, man, I gotta say, I’m excited. This tour is gonna be special.”

afro “So it is a tour, and not one concert? You kept that quiet! Isn’t it in a few weeks?!”

Cool “Yeah, pretty much. It starts and ends with a show in my hometown, Georgia.”

afro “Woah. A tour – that’s really somethin’! Where you goin’, man?”

Cool “If things work out alright, we’re travelling up north. The first few concerts are in Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, right up to New York, then we’re coming down back down south through Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina.”

afro “Sound’s like a blast man, seriously. Hey dawg – you see the Music convention?”

Cool “No, didn’t want to. Probably a waste of time . .”

afro “Well, I know you think lowly of yo brothas, but It was pretty good, you gotta believe it, man. And the rumours goin’ round - apparently, your brothers had a fall out over Becca Cross, but it’s nothing personal. What’s your view on dat?”

Suspect “. . . say what?!”

afro “Man, I thought’chu heard! The story goes, Patrick was hanging out with Becca at the convention, and Carnell invited her to his mansion, but Patrick wasn’t too hot about that. The story goes somthin’ like dat. In the end, Becca accepted the invitation to stop a fight that could’ve happened -”

Shocked “Becca did what?!

-----

We can’t be together but I hate being apart
You drive me insane girl, ‘cause you’ve stolen my heart
All I have is memories, we’d break up and make up
And I hate to love you ‘cause my love ain’t the fake stuff

Again and again, I love you and lose you
You say you love me but how can that be true
I need you in my life, so how do I prove
That all I have is a memory of you . . .

© Mzdarkstar, July/August 2008. (LOL)

My finger shot out and jabbed the stop button. That was just . . . so much – too much – emotion poured into one song . . . it was too much for me. I sat down, my heart and my head heavy.

Why did I feel like I wanted to cry? What’s up with me? No, what’s up with Carnell for making songs as good as this instead of saying it all to Shalia? Why doesn’t he just serenade the song to her? I lowered my head in my hands . . .

“Becca! You okay?” I looked up to see Carnell, and quickly hid my face again. I thought Russell said he’d come back, not send Carnell!

He put an arm round my shoulders comfortingly. “How long have you been there?” I sniffed.

“Couple of seconds.”

“Liar.”

“From when you started dancing to ‘Get Hype’.”

“Oh my God.” I said, embarrassed, and he laughed.

“What? You were good! You were always good at dancing. You should be a backing dancer at my next concert.”

“You’re not serious!” I said and buried my face in my hands again.

“C’mon Becca, what’s up?”

I sighed, and took my face away from my hands. “Your song just got to me, is all. I dunno what’s up with me – I don’t get emotional often. Or easily.”

“It got to you that much?” Carnell smiled warily. “Did you . . . like it?”

“No, you get me wrong. I loved it to bits, I can’t wait for you to realize it. But it is a sad song.” I stood up quickly, flashing a smile as wide as I could make it, even if it was watery. “You finished talking to my Mom?”

“Yup. She’s downstairs with Russell. He said he gave you a tour . . .”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “Did he tell you about - ?”

“The kids? Yeah. Leanne’s supposed to be looking after them.” Carnell rolled his eyes. “Ellie had those kids at her fingertips. You remember Ellie, right?”

“Course!” I grinned at the thought of the kind woman. “Haven’t seen her in ages . . . how is she?”

“I don’t know, because I haven’t seen her in a while either. She ill, so Leanne’s taken over . . .” he sighed. “Leanne’s fine, but sometimes . . .” he huffed and waved his hand impatiently, not even bothering to finish. I could fill in the gaps myself.

“I think she got the wrong idea about me . . . she doesn’t like me very much . . .”

“What? Why?”

He listened as I explained the whole Patrick thing exactly how it happened, and the argument about the printed of article. Maybe I shouldn’t have said all of that, but once I’d started I couldn’t stop.

“See that’s what I mean.” Carnell said heatedly. “Why she have to go acting like that?!”

I smiled. “Now why does that remind me of someone . . . ?” Carnell looked question at me, so I said simply, “Zora.”

“Oh yeah . . .” he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and said, “You still talk to Zora and the others?”

“Yeah, ‘course! We’re all pretty tight. Meet up now and then.”

“So, um . . .” Carnell cleared his throat. “So . . . how is . . . just wondering . . . have you heard from?” Poor boy. He’s so nervous!

“If you’re talking about Shalia, she’s doing fine.” I said gently. “Nell, why’d you break up with her?”

“Why do I usually break up with her?”

“’Cause you two annoy the hell outta each other, then you miss each other loads and get back together. Only you didn’t get back together this time, did you? That part was missed out.”

I gave Carnell a stern gaze that he avoided. “Carnell, c’mon! Stop trippin’, dude. Spill!”

“There’s nothing to spill.” he said quietly. “We were going through the break up phase, and it just so happened that B5’s split happened at the same time.” Carnell shrugged.

“I was pissed. I didn’t want to see anyone for a long time. And when I finally got myself sorted out, I didn’t wanna get back together with her.”

“You didn’t want to? What?!” I exclaimed, sitting back down in the chair I was sitting in before. Carnell sat too.

“What was the point? That same thing was gonna happen all over again. I’m tired of that, man.”

“What the -” I rapidly shook my head to clear it, and said fiercely, “Nell! Do you love the girl or not?”

“Becca . . . I don’t think I . . . no. I don’t love her anymore.”

I gasped, and we looked straight at each other. I couldn’t believe it. What about the song? Wasn’t it for Shalia? I thought . . . I can’t believe I was so wrong . . .

I heard my Mom calling me, so I answered her warily, but my eyes never left Carnell, whose eyes never left me.

“We’ll talk about this another time . . .” I said firmly to him, and he gave me a look that said ‘There’s nothing to talk about.’ before I slid out the door.

-----

“Hey mom.” I said quietly, sand sat down timidly next to Lauren on the couch, and she smiled and turned to face me. My mind was racing.

Zora would be pleased by the turn of events, but if I was still right about the fact that Shalia still liked Carnell, it would be awful.

“You okay? You look sort of . . . I dunno. Is there anything you wanna talk about? To do with Patrick or . . . ?” she struggled, leaving the question open. “Maybe it’s not a big deal -”

“What did Leanne tell you?!” I said angrily, balling my fists out of sheer irritation. My temper was rising again. “Why does she hate me?!”

Lauren pulled m into a warm hug, almost cradling me. She whispered, “She said Patrick was defensive to let to go. You were reluctant to come. Blah-de-blah blah.” she shook her head. “Russell’s story was quite different. Apparently, Leanne was spouting bull.”

She sighed, and let me go, looking deep into my eyes. “Bec, honey, you’re my daughter. I love you and I trust you. I’ll believe what you say, if you tell me it’s the truth.”

I smiled weakly, but hugged Lauren fiercely. “I love you, Mom. Thank you for believing in me . . .”

“I love you too, querida.” I grinned. Querida! It means darling in Spanish. “I called you because . . . my little chat with Leanne made me realise that we haven’t talked in a while.”

It’s true, we haven’t. I’ve been so caught up in Zora’s plan; the only people I’ve talked to about it are my friends, and Aimee. What about my own mother? I can’t tell the plan, but we can talk about other stuff . . .

“Tell me what you’ve been up to these last few days when you’re not with me.” she smiled, but I swallowed. She trusted me so much. I wouldn’t lie to her, not even white lies. I’ll tell her other stuff that happened . . .

“On Monday, I went to Dustin’s mansion.” I said slowly, and Mom nodded, crossing her legs. I smiled. My Mom is such a model.

“He hasn’t changed much. He was concentrating on keeping his feet on the ground financially, for a while. Now, as you now, he’s getting ready to release an album!”

“And Bryan on Tuesday?” Lauren poked me, and I felt my face get a little warmer.

“Mom! I don’t like, as in, like like him, I just . . . find him sweet.”

“Uh-huh . . .” she said shrewdly, checking her nails ands being stuck up. “And Patrick?”

The first image that pooped into my head was his ultra-cute smile. “Patrick’s adorable! His hair’s gotten longer – and did you know – I mean, he’s so -” I stopped right there, looking away as Lauren burst out laughing.

“Sounds to me like you’re falling in love with someone . . . four ones, maybe . . . four boys that could be ‘the one’ . . .” Mom teased, tickling me; I squealed and pushed he hands away.

“I just need to set you up with Kelly.” She wiggled the all the fingers on her right hand; “And then there were five . . .”

“Mom, no disrespect . . . but shut up! Don’t be so crazy. I’m not gonna fall in love with them . . .” I said confidently. Well, sort of confidently . . . who am I kidding? I’m already beginning to!

Well. I’m supposed to get them to love me. Loving them is forbidden. says Zora. I sighed at that thought, and Lauren laughed again.

“A sigh of passion . . .” I glared daggers that said ‘Mom. Seriously. Stop.’ through and through, so she changed the subject, still grinning. “How do you feel about staying for dinner? You wanna?”

“Dinner? Um . . .” this is the third day in a row I’ve been asked to stay for dinner. Dustin, then Bryan, now Carnell . . .

“I’ll stay with you this time, if you want.” Mom offered. Sounded good to me. So I said yes.

Hope you iked that. Going 2 post So Sic . . .

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:24 pm

Mmmm, nice...can I stay for dinner too? lol... Very Happy
Lol...she's gonna gain weight off all this dinner...
Ha ha...Carnell was there for ages, lol...
I almost forgot about Zora and the others... Embarassed lol...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Cool! Bumpz!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks for the reviews!!! Much appreciated, guys.

mzdarkstar wrote:
Suspect “. . . say what?!”

afro “Man, I thought’chu heard! The story goes, Patrick was BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Shocked “Becca did what?!

I love that bit, for some weird reason I just find it really funny . . . maybe because I can just imagine Bryan doing that . . .

Shocked *pauses* Razz AWWWWWWWWW!

Anyway . . . next chappie will be up soon . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:26 pm

Yayyy!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: PART 14   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Next installment of MANSION$ . . .

CHAPTER 14
$. Take A Break .$

The B5ReunionFans(.com)
The reunion will happen!
CHATROOM

ADMIN_Ellie: guys, good stuff. Some of you were a bit hyped up when Patrick came, but most of you were great and asked really good questions. There’s a good chance of him coming back, now.

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: He loves Becca Cross.

Gina.x.Dustin: Don’t be so extra. He just said he missed her, they were good buds, remember?

MrsPatrickBreeding: Exactly. He loves me. He just doesn’t know yet.

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Well, whatever. Everybody wants a piece of her. Razz

ADMIN_Ellie: Keeping in mind that you’re talking about a good friend of mine, (which means no rude comments please) what are you talking about?

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: She’s a good friend of mine too, remember! Anyway, on 100.3 the beat, BJB went for an interview, and he was getting all protective of Becca. Then P says he misses her. C-Nelly invites her to his mansion.

SuperNovaB5Fanatic: And don’t forget the ‘Intimate reunion’ article about her and Dizzy B . . .

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Exactly.

ADMIN_Becca: I’ve finally had time to come online. Lemme say - we’re just friends. You guys should no betta than to believe the papers. Issue over. Bi bi Razz

Gina.x.Dustin: . . . that’s why you shouldn’t talk bout ppl.

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: B*tch.

-----

Monday 2nd: Went to Dustin’s’ Mansion about album designs. Stayed for dinner.

Tuesday 3rd: Went to Bryan’s mansion about concert costumes. Talked about Liline. Stayed for dinner.

Wednesday 4th: Went to convention. Found Patrick’s stuff. Found Patrick. Met Leanne Riley – wish I hadn’t. Met Russell Miller – again. Went to Carnell’s mansion . . .

Stayed for dinner. Have you spotted the pattern yet? Well, I’m breaking the flow. I’m staying in my own home for dinner this time. I’ve invited Aimee round – she can stay for dinner too.

Thursday 5th. My day. Zora hasn’t called to ask what I’m doing about her Plan today, but if she does, I’ll say I’m taking a break. Boo-yah.

Ring Ring. That could be her now . . .

“Hello?”

“Hi . . . is this Becca Cross?”

“Speaking.”

“If this is Becca Cross speaking . . . what the hell’s happened to your voice?!

I looked at the phone, bewildered. “Um, sorry but, who is this?”

“You don’t recognize me voice? We only spoke yesterday.”

I racked y brains, frowning as I cycles through the options, Uncle James, Carnell, Russell –

“Patrick! Oh my God, you sound totally different!”

“So do you . . .”

“I guess it’s harder to place a voice when you don’t have a familiar face to go with it . .. ”

“You’re telling me.” I heard him laugh and suddenly realised – Patrick . . . is calling me. Patrick, of all people, is calling me. He’s called me, of all people. As in –

“Have fun with Carnell yesterday?” he said slyly. “You sure you wouldn’t have had more fun with me?”

“No idea.” I said just as slyly, “But let me tell you, that woman of the balcony, Leanne . . .”

“Did she give you grief?” I heard an irritated sigh, and he probably rolled hi eyes too. “Tell me.” I told him. Pretty much everything. “Why does Carnell hire the dumbest people . . .? Where the hell does he find them?”

I giggled, and said “Dunno. But then, she even . . . do you read the Spotlight online?”

“I read the newspaper, but I don’t get to check the online articles a lot . . . why?” So I told him about the article . . .

“Well, whatever.” Patrick indifferently. “Some haters just hate because they ain’t got nothing else to do with their time. Let them hate if it makes them happy.”

Patrick let out a breath. “When you’re famous, there are always people who absolutely love you, and others that hate your guts.” I heard him sigh. “We ended up talking about Carnell, when I called to ask . . . well, never mind.”

“No, what did you wanna say?” I said lightly. I heard the doorbell ring, and Mom opened the door.

“Well . . .” he voice sounded awkward now, almost embarrassed. I listened with interest. “There’s this function happening about . . . two weeks from now. Wednesday 18th.”

I went to my calendar and scanned the dates for August my finger tracing the dates from today, Thursday 5th to the 18th. Yup, one week and six days, to be precise Smile

Lauren called me, saying Aimee was here, then she told Aimee to ‘go right on up’. I had to wrap this call up. “Yeah, okay. So you’re going?”

“Yeah . . . and I wanted to see if you wanted t come too.” I think you’d be. I think you’d like it . . . and you could learn a lot form going.”

“Oh Patrick!” I sad in despair. “I don’t know . . . I’d be nervous!” I heard Aimee coming up the stairs . . . “Look, I’ll think about it. I sort of have to go now . . .”

“How convenient – you just wanna get out of answering me.”

“No, it’s not like that!” I heard him laughing and cursed. “It’s not . . . shut up!” Aimee poked her head round the door, grinned when she saw me, and came in. “But I do have to go now, my cousin’s here.”

“What, the non-existent one? Oh okay. That’s fine, I still have two weeks to change your mind.” I sighed at his impertinence, and hung up as I hugged Aimee in welcome.

“Who was that?” she asked, sitting on my bed. She was dressed casually, in jeans and a top that said ‘Dizzy B rox my sox’ (LOL)

“Patrick . . .” I said wearily, flopping on my bed. I can’t believe he actually called me. I couldn’t help but smile idiotically.

“You didn’t have to hang up just because of me, then!” Aimee exclaimed, flopping on me bed too, stomach up, and then said slyly, “And I wouldn’t have minded listening to your conversation . . .”

I poked her, then spent the next forty minutes or so telling her about the convention, Patrick, Carnell, Russell, Leanne. At some points, she might comment or ask something, but generally she’s a great listener.

“So what did Patrick call about?” she wondered aloud, when I’d finished. I looked at her incredulously with wide eyes, as I’d just explain all that but she quickly corrected herself;

“No, I just think that inviting you to a function was a bit random. But you should totally, definitely go. You’d be crazy if you didn’t.”

The phone rang, saving me a reply, but I shoved it at Aimee in case it was Zora. “Becca – no! I . . .er, hello?” she said nervously, fiddling with her hair. “Oh my God! Dustin?”

My head whipped to face her, listening curiously. “Sorry, I mean . . . Becca’s not here right now. God, is this really Dustin? Yeah, this is Aimee. Haha, could you tell?”

Aimee laughed naturally, all nervousness gone. “Aww, damn. I thought you might not realise. I know, I haven’t spoken to you in ages! How’re things going?”

The doorbell rang again, and Mom asked me to get it because she was ‘in the middle of something’. Yeah right. Watching an episode of Heroes, probably.

“Zora! What are you . . . ?”

“I came as soon as I could!” she said, barging in uninvited, a glint in her eye, like she knew something I didn’t.

And knowing Zora, she probably knew something no one else would be sneaky enough to find out either.

Hope you liked that, might not post another chappie for a while . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Shocked *Leaves* another while?!! *sighs*...Lol, jk...awww, he called her...Why does Zora have 'a glint in her eye'? Something's going on...anyway...and Dustin called too? How wierd, lol...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:40 pm

*weird, LOL

I'll update when I can . . . probably Sunday . . .

Thanks for you review Razz
Back to top Go down
bluehyperpixie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:22 pm

THERE!!!

read and caught up on MANSION$ so now u can stop making me feel guilty Star Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Loved it, but i knew I would cuz ur star and i'm a pixie!! i think i know who she might end up with in the end but i'm gonna keep shtum in case i make an idiota (the a is there on purpose btw) of myself.

Zora has Ulterior motives, I am fairly sure of it....

flower The wonderful and Most Marvelous Pixie flower
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 pm

LOL, thank you!

What did you think of the previous chapters? (u no I lyk lengthly reviews) Razz
Back to top Go down
bluehyperpixie

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:12 pm

yh but because you haven't updated yet i SHARN'T (yes i know it isn't spelt like that get over it.)

so update and u neva know...

xxbhpxx
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Yeah, you'll say that when I do the next chapter too! *sighs*

Proof reading now . . .
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 pm

CHAPTER 15
$. Hothead .$

“Was Patrick fighting with Carnell over you?” Zora said quickly, greedily, wanting answers. I shut the door, and said,

“No. Where’d you read that?”

“In Fya Magazine.” she said matter of factly, and I rolled my eyes. Zora and Megan read it. Shalia will read it if Carnell’s in it. Liline isn’t bothered.

But I hate it. They spout the worst sh*t on earth, no kidding.

See, Fya magazine had a habit of making a huge blown up argument out of something that was probably a small quarrel, or a passionate romance out of a friendly get together at a restaurant.

“They didn’t even speak. They both said stuff about each other, but -”

“Yeah, yeah, naturally, but what’s Patrick’s house like? And the pool? Was he interested in you?”

“Zora!” I said, annoyed. She was worse than my twin cousins! “Firstly, I didn’t go to Patrick’s house.”

“What?” she said, confused. She suspected that I hadn’t bothered to follow through with the plan, and her look became dangerous. “Then tell me – what the hell were you doing all evening, then?”

“I was at Carnell’s house.”

“Huh?” she frowned, now completely baffled. “How did that happen?” I sighed, but quickly explained the situation. Unlike Aimee, she interrupted every three seconds, not for a random reason like Megan, but because she was so eager for information.

“Ri-ight.” she said in understanding. “What are you doing today, then? Are you going to Patrick’s house?”

Uh oh. I knew that question would pop up. What was the crappy answer I prepared earlier? “Zora, I’m tired. I’m just taking a day out today, I need a break.”

“A break?” Zora repeated, folding her arms. “I . .. don’t understand.”

I folded my arms too. “Don’t you? It’s quite simple; I’ve been doing this for three days in a row. I need a bit of space.”

Zora frowned. “Hold on, Becca. You can’t just -”

“Can’t what?” I said sharply. “Jeez, Zora I’m not stupid. I haven’t spoken to them in ages. I suddenly turn up and keep being in their face, they’ll get suspicious.”

“Yeah but -”

“Yeah but what?” I said, now exasperated. “I need time to adjust, Zora! I do get tired sometimes, and when you throw me into these sort of things, that happens!”

Zora opened mouth, but I silenced her with a thunderous look. “If it’s that big a problem, do it yourself!” She finally looked apologetic, till she saw what I did next.

“Bye Zora.” I growled, holing the door open for her. I didn’t realize I’d done it till it had already been done; she glowered at me, and began to flounce out when she heard a squeal, “Dustin, no way!

“Who the hell . . . ?” she said in bewilderment. “Is Dustin here?”

“Don’t worry, it’s just my cousin on the phone. Aimee.” I said impatiently. I looked pointedly at the door, but she was already looking towards the staircase – next moment, she was on the staircase.

What the - ?’ I thought in disbelief. ‘Cheek! I just as good as told her to get out and she walks up the stairs . . .

I sprinted after her, seeing her figure turn and stride into my bedroom. She looked with narrow eyes at Aimee, whose grin faded. “Hang up.” she ordered, and my head whipped to face her.

“You can’t just tell her -” I began, peeved, but I was cut off.

“Sorry Dustin, gimme two seconds.” she covered the phone, saying to Zora politely, “I can’t right now. Is it important?”

Zora ignored my annoyance and Aimee’s question. “Get off the phone. Becca, why are you just letting her take over?” her eyes narrowed at Aimee. “You don’t have a right to talk to Dustin.”

“Watch yourself!” I said sharply to Zora, stepping forward. “It’s cool, okay?” But I was ignored, as Zora’s gaze was firmly fixed on my cousin.

There was a brief silence in which I glared at Zora, who glared at Aimee, who started blackly back at Zora. Aimee’s eyes flickered to me, and she bit the very tip of her tongue, partly her lips slightly so I could see.

My eyes widened. It was code. A code that hadn’t been used in a long time . . . and it was a warning for me. It meant ‘Mind your tongue . . . and your temper’.

The silence was broken as Aimee started chatting to Dustin again in her bubbly way, but this vexed Zora. She grabbed the phone and cut the call herself.

The Aimee did get mad. “Listen,” she said in a low voice, sitting up on my bed.

“Let me clear this up. You may have reeled Becca into you little web of deception and lies, and I can’t do anything about that. But I’m not Becca. I don’t follow your rues, or stick to your plan. I do what I want, when I want, and I talk to who I like. So back off, okay?”

“And you had no right to do that, Zora!” I added, hissing at her, but I was ignored again. It was pissing me off.

“Of course you know about my plan.” said Zora venomously. “You can’t keep your nose out of business that had nothing to do with you – or keep your hands off what isn’t yours.”

“Zora!” I growled. I was ignored again. I silently vowed it would be the last time.

“What the hell are you talking about? Are you deaf, or just stupid? I don’t want to be part you’re your dumb – look, just leave me and my cousin alone!”

“Your cousin is doing me a favour. She wants to do this. But what neither of us wants is a tag along who doesn’t know what she’s messing with.”

The purple-ash haired girl stepped dangerously close to Aimee. “We don’t – Becca doesn’t need you here, you’re ruining everything, a little, pathetic Dizzy B fan. Just leave, okay? Don’t -”

It all happened so fast. I just saw red. I didn’t realise what I was doing until Aimee screamed my name, scrambling off my bed.

My right hand was in a funny curve shape, because in the split second, I hadn’t decided whether to ball it into a fist and punch the girl, or straighten it and slap the Sh*t out of her.

And my left hand had grabbed Zora hair by the scalp, holding her head back so I could deliver the blow.

I couldn’t believe that my temper had snapped so fiercely, my natural instinct had made me do that in less than two second before I realised I had.

Aimee was terrified, because she hasn’t seen me mad up close often, but she knows how brutal I can get when I’m fuming mad. Zora knows nothing about me, the B*tch.

I started t shake uncontrollably. I let go of Zora, who was still shell-shocked at seeing me snap, and I pointed a trembling finger to my bedroom door.

“Get out.” I whispered, my voice also wobbling. Her eyes were wide and scared, but in them, I saw a glint of anger. I knew that once she’d got past the shock, she’d mega pissed.

But would she have the guts to confront me about it after that?

And suddenly, she was gone. I was breathing heavily, staring at the door, still trembling. Was I shaking from anger, or from the horror of knowing what I could have done to Zora’s face?

“Becca . . .” Aimee breathed, moving slowly closer to me, seeing that I was disgusted at myself.

“Aimee, I need some space right now. Okay?!” I said sharply, and stumbled to the bathroom where I locked myself in.

I have an anger problem.

I know, no one would believe me if I told them. Everyone knows me as the sweet Becca, always putting others before herself. Caring. Smart. Innocent. And I guess that’s true.

I also stand up for what I believe in. And . . . I have a short temper when I really don’t like - stuff. It’s a bomb waiting to explode; one arrogant person lights the fuse – it’s as short as a matchstick.

Mom called me an imitator once, and I said, ‘No, I’m just a people person’, because I have a way with words. I can influence people to do stuff, say stuff, and when I’m mad, I can also get them to shut the hell up.

Mom was the one who calmed me down. She knew what to do. And Ellie too. They helped me deal with my temper, I went to anger management sessions. I thought I was fine.

So how did this happened? B5 and their ex-girlfriends don’t know. This was before we were close friends.

“Becca? You in there, honey?” Mom. Just the person I needed to see. I burst out of the bathroom, and we hugged each other tightly.

“Becca, querida, it’s fine, shh . . .” she whispered as I cried. “Bunny-Bec, you silly thing. You could have hurt Zora badly, but you didn’t.”

Yeah . . . I didn’t. Thank God – wouldn’t have been terrible. I know full well that I’m capable of making her face a bloody mess.

Hope you liked that! [/size][/font]
Back to top Go down
bluehyperpixie

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:55 pm

GOD MY B*tch BS Girls are irritating, soz JOLOLA i know i said i'd play nice nad ease up on the swearing but thos girls irritate me, you will not believe what one of them just said. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Anyways.

I REVIEWED FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce

and i said I'd give a nice LONG review so here goes

HAIL STAR** THE MISTRESS OF B5 FICS

cheers

How's that?

xxbhpxx

BUMPZ BUMPZ

BUMPITY

BUMP BUMP

BUMPZ BUMPZ

BUMPITY

BUMP BUMP

BUMPZ BUMPZ

BUMPITY

BUMP BUMP

badum bum bum

lol!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Lol...Omg...she totally should have head-butted her, lol...I kid, I kid...ah well, I was her fault...she should have left. i mean, becca had the door open and everything...lol...bk for more reviewing later...gotta go...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:29 pm

Quote :

How's that?

Could be better, HBP!!!!! For starters, I put three aterisks after star* * *, not 2, plus they have spaces in between LOL lol! just check my siggie afro

So anyway, thanks to BOTH of you for our reviws, and I'm proof reading next chappie now.
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:38 pm

CHAPTER 16
$. Johnny Click .$

The B5ReunionFans(.com)
The reunion will happen!
CHATROOM

Becca’s_Soul_Sista: Hey . . . who knew that Becca Cross used to be really popular in her hometown for being fierce? You know, sticking up for what she believe in and stuff? She wasn’t mean, or domineering, but apparently she earned a lot of respect . . .

Gina.x.Dustin: Really? She doesn’t seem the type. She seems like a real goody goody . . .

MrsPatrickBreeding: Yeah but you never know. Don’t judge a book my it’s cover.

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: How about: Don’t stir up rumours. That’s a good one, don’t you think?

MrsPatrickBreeding: What’s with you?

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: I just don’t think we should tak about Becca’s temper. I know her. When she got angry, it wasn’t for no reason. Look, can we just stop talking about this?

Becca’s_Soul_Sista: Sorry . . . didn’t realise it was a touchy subject . . .

ADMIN_Ellie: If only you knew.

ADMIN_Ellie has locked this topic.

-----

It’s Saturday. August 7th. Yesterday was pretty quiet compared to Thursday, but today I’m going to Dustin’s. Mom suggested it . . . (with raised eyebrows)

We weren’t going for any reason in particular, just to hang. Maybe sort out his album. Aimee wouldn’t shut up on the way there, but when we got there, I’d never heard her more quiet.

“Look who it is!” Dustin grinned, and we did our unique hand shake (hand slap, more like.) “Hey, Aimee! Long time no see.

Aimee just gave a wan smile and gave her a quick hug. I decided to give her more confidence by being a B*tch, “She’s bowled over. Se can’t believe she’s actually here.” I declared.

“Shut up!” Aimee glared at me, and Dustin started laughing. “It’s good to see you again, Dus. I spoke with you on the phone, but . . .”

“Oh yeah, what was with that?” Dustin asked curiously. “You just hung up . . . were you pissed with me or something?”

“No, course not. What happened was . . .” Aimee exchanged an uneasy glance with me. “Zora turned up. Things got a bit nasty.”

Anger flashed in Dustin’s eyes. “I don’t believe – she had no right! How dare she – sonuva -”

“I know.” Aimee nodded. “But it’s fine now.”

“Is it?” he questioned. “What happened?” I exchanged another glance with my cousin. Dustin saw it and immediately became suspicious.

“Becca sorted her out.” Aimee said suddenly. “Told her to get lost or kiss our perfect asses.”

Dustin and Aimee laughed, but mine was a little more strained. I was still thinking of it . . . ‘relax!’ Aimee’s eyes said. Dustin’s eyes were unreadable . . . which made me think of something.

“Aimee, get lost a sec.” I said abruptly. She frowned and gave me a sulky poke, but happily wandered off to explore. I turned to Dustin, “Right, now spill. Why’d you split with Zora?”

“Why d’ya think?” Dustin snorted, folding his arms. “She’s domineering and arrogant. She wants things her way. She wants to have whatever, whenever. She’s loud and gives me a headache.”

“Okay, okay!” I protested, “But when B5 split up, you were still going out with her, so you must’ve liked her, right?”

“Yeah, course I did. Dangerous. Loadsa fun. But . . .” Dustin shook his head. “It’s complicated. The Split . . . screwed up a lot of things. I wouldn’t have been able to cope if I was still dating Zora. It would’ve been too much. I would’ve gone crazy. I liked her, but she drained me.”

“She’s a tough chick.” I said, with a small grin, remembering the types of girls that he’s in to.

“I know.” he looked straight at me. “That’s why I’m wondering how you really got rid of Zora. Aimee was pretty evasive.”

“And that was for a reason.” I hesitated, looking at the floor, but Dustin lifted my chin to make me look at him. I sighed.

“I have . . . a short temper. An anger problem. When Zora pissed me off, I grabbed her hair and almost punched her face in – but Aimee stopped me before I’d started.”

“No kidding . . . !” Dustin said, awed. I just shrugged, ashamed.

“It’s not something I’m proud of.” I was about to walk away, when Dustin told me to wait a sec. We were in his office, and he opened a small drawer, and pulled out something that he put in my hand.

It was cold, hard, metal . . . I opened my hand to see a small gold key. But what was it for?

“All the time I’ve known you, you seemed like the sweetest girl I knew. Remember when I purposely embarrassed you to see your reaction? That’s when I saw the cat had claws.” he chuckled.

“But a temper? That I find hard to believe . . .” he nodded at the key in my hand. “But anytime you need a place to chill and cool off . . . that’s the key to the balcony. Knock on the front door, and just walk past whoever opens it up to the balcony, if you’re too pissed to speak.”

(A.N. Phew - talk about a monologue! That the most Dustin has ever said in a MANSION$ chapter)

Dustin!” I cried, and gave him a huge hug. Wow, that is the best thing ever. He already knows how much I love his balcony. “Thank you!”

“You’re welcome sweetie-pie, don’t mention it.” came a fake high-pitched voice from the office doorway. Dustin rolled his eyes, and I turned around to see . . .

A black, humorous-looking guy with a wide smile stood there, dark eyes and hair, wearing a tracksuit, a thick gold chain, and Nike trainers. His hair was braided, and has beads at the end. Sick.

“Dawg, shut ya face.” Dustin said, but gave him a friendly slap on the shoulder.

“Well, as the dumb ol’ dawg ain’t gonna introduce us, Becca, I’ll introduce myself.” The guy pulled himself up higher, and I could tell this guy would make me laugh a lot, like Russell, but more ‘duh-duh’.

“The name’s Johnny Click. Good to finally meet ya, babes.” he said, putting as much twang in his voice as he could. “You been up, down and all over the papers lately. And the internet. Patty versus Nelly!”

“Do you ever stop?” said Dustin, rolling his eyes. Johnny kissed his teeth playfully.

“You’re shuch a dish-criminatior!” he said, now adding a lisp in his voice. “Jusht becaushe I’m black! Rash-cisht!”

He had us in tears of laughter, because for some reason, it was just too funny. Dustin said he was just ‘too much’ and went to find Aimee. “Great. Jusht you and me, eh, chum!” he burbled, leaning on my shoulder.

Then he grinned at me and became serious. “He is so into you.” I was about to protest when he carried on, “He so does. He’s just into bad girls. And you’re bad to the bone, ain’t’cha, TT?”

I gasped, looking at Johnny warily. Maybe he wasn’t as genuine as I thought he was . . . “How did you know?”

“You famous in a few places, especially your hometown, for knowing B5. Your childhood friends remembered that you had a temper and little tolerance for stuff like Racism, discrimination, bullying, prejudice . . . made you wild.”

I continued to look closely at Click. It’s true. They gave me a nickname – Tru Tempa. There were even different versions – Tru T, TT, BC Tempa, BC TT . . . it’s nuts. why did they see me as a hero?

“You get angry quickly, but for all the right reasons.” Johnny said, slowly smiling. “People in the streets are like that. You’ll fit right in.” He started laughing, and I couldn’t help but join in.

“On the streets, they call me Big J, JC, or whatever.” he said randomly, which made me start to laugh again. “It’s better than Click Chick! That’s what they call my sister.”

“You have a sister?” I said interestedly. “Wow – what’s she like?”

“A royal pain in the ass. About a year and a half younger than me . . .” he grinned. “Nadine Click. A real poser. We used to be a duo, John and Nad. Then she hung out with Patrick . . .” Johnny’s face fell.

I bit my lip, and waited for him to go on. “As you probably know . . . when B5 split, people started taking sides. Nadine thought Patrick was Prince, and anyone who didn’t side with him wasn’t worth her time.”

“Even her own brother?” I said incredulously. “I mean, Russell told me a bit about this but . . .”

“Russell Miller?” Johnny said immediately. “A good dude.” he sighed. “Before the split, I didn’t take sides. Why should I now?” I nodded in agreement – that’s exactly what I thought.

“Anyway . . .” Johnny cleared his throat and said lightly, “Russell Miller. Funny that, he works with the two youngest B5 brothers, and I work with the two eldest . . .”

“You work with Kelly?” I gasped. “How did you wangle that one?! He’s been so secretive after the split . . .”

“He values his privacy.” Johnny said simply. “I mean, he’s shared the limelight wit four other people practically all his life. He was vex with his brothers about the split – but at least he can do his own thing now, just the way he wants it.”

Johnny grinned. “Well, look at us, chatting away like idiots. Lets go find Dustin and your cousin before they get up to something naw-tay.”

And we burst out laughing again.

Hope you were feeling that shizzle . . . I'd be feelin' your reviews if you'd like to leave some . . .
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:00 pm

. . . wat can I say? I got bored.

Zora modelling

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell10
Swimsuit
$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell11
Dress
$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell12
PJ's

Zora modelling. You might think - what the HELL is she wearing?!

Well. Don't ask me. I don't know why I thought it might look good on her. *rolls eyes*

I think Becca looks betta;

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell13
Dress
$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell14
Random Chic outfit
$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell15
Some RANDOM outfit that only a unique person or brownie member would wear
(Liline wears a blue version later in the story)
$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell16
The outfit she wore at the other place, remember?
$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Hangin10 Closeup $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 Modell17

Her hair is dyed in weird places . . . and it's a bit wild . . . but whatever.

Hope u liked that . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: