Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:22 am

Jolola is amazed at my cool affects! LOOL
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:24 am

jolola is still amazed..you just edited my post to find out my technics!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:31 pm

LOL, so did I!!! haha. Nice one. and thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:58 pm

Jheeze, Kelly's really annoying! Kinda like *someone*

Mmm peanuts. Lol

Urgh seriously though, like how irritating! Great chapters by the way, finally got time to read them!

And Jo what's your problem with Patrick? Jheeze leave him alone! Don't call him pathetic and just because he doesn't take the time and effort to leave red petals and roses for you everywhere, don't get jealous and begin hating him! Razz Lol
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:41 am

Yeah, Don't! it means we have to re-pair everybody up again! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:43 am

Well... I wouldn't mind being paired up with Patrick instead... Wink

... Carnell's too tall. No
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:47 pm

LOL!!! Proof reading now . . .
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:03 pm

NEXT INSTALLMENT OF MANSION$!!!

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 21
$. The dude with the meanest flow .$

I stayed for dinner.

Why does this always happen? I only planned to stay for a bit and give Kelly his stupid kitchen design. And for the record, his kitchen looks like the entrance hall of an ice palace or something. Doofus.

I wanna wipe that smirk off his face - but in a weird way, I like it. Having someone to annoy besides Aimee is pretty good – but he annoys me just as much as I annoy him, and then o course, I get pissed and he starts laughing.

He’s a challenge, and it’s . . . fun. He’s like Dustin, but cheekier, and his jokes are so funny, they’re unfunny. Or maybe he just has a warped sense of humour.

So anyway, his guests arrive for dinner and I’m like, “Is it that late? Oh my gosh, I’d better get home – I don’t think -”

“It’s no problem, stay for dinner.” Kelly shrugged. “I’m sure the dorks would all love to meet you. They’re just political geeks that I have to work with to get anywhere in life . . .” He rolled his eyes, and smiled at me.

I was caught of guard by this – Kelly’s smile was not only unexpected, but SO SWEET OMG (panic) hyperventilating . . .

“Oh, I . . . don’t wanna be any trouble, I . . .” I stuttered, now nervous.

“I said it’s no trouble.” Kelly said softly, lightly prodding my head. “Listen, doofus.”

“I was listening . . . don’t call me doofus . . .” I said, but it was so quiet, I don’t think he heard. I need to sort myself out. I’m a mess. My feelings are all over the place. I don’t know if hormones have anything to do with it. Somehow I doubt it.

Anyway, he was busy saying things like, “Hi, welcome, blah blah blah, how are you, blah, glad you could come - oh, her? Becca cross, I’m sure you’ve heard of her mother – it was a last minute thing – yes, blah blah . . .”

And all the political geeks are like, ‘Oh, how wonderful she could join, us, I’ve head so much about her mother, what a privilege, how are you, Mr Breeding, nice to meet you, Miss Cross!’

And my head was spinning. (panic) “Kelly – I’m not even wearing the right clothes!”

“You look fine.” I was about to protest, when he interrupted, “Look, it looks hot, okay?! They’re all drooling over you anyway, the perverts. Stop complaining and have fun; you’re here, so you might as well!”

I pouted sulkily, and folded my arms. Was he serious? I said, “But I’m hot.”

“That’s what I said.”

“No, I mean I’m literally hot. I’m boiling in this sweater.”

“You can borrow some T-shirt of mine then.” the look I gave him was one of utter horror, and Kelly chuckled. Then he looked at me seriously. “Well what do you want me to do?!”

“Well . . . turn down the heating . . . ?”

“So that everyone else gets freezing cold?”

“Yeah, well they can put on a cardigan or a jacket or something!” I said hotly. “I can’t do anything to make myself cooler other than get naked!”

Kelly started laughing. I suddenly imagined those men in smart business suits wearing cardigans, and I giggled a bit too. Then I panicked, thinking he might be imagining me naked and I punched him arm, making him howl.

He glowered, then sighed. “I’ll turn it down a notch.”

“A notch?! That’s like one degree!” I exclaimed. “Less than one degree!”

Kelly shook his head. “You’re not grateful for anything, are you?”

I started at him, and kept staring till he’d left the room to attend to his guests. Then, like ten years later, I yelled “That’s not true!

-----

Johnny!” I squealed, and he gave me a huge hug, which he happily returned.

He’d turned up after dinner, which had been . . . pretty successful. It was – remarkable (sorry for being posh, but it’s the only word that fits) how civil me and Kelly were. We treated each other like old friends, and the cheerful waves bounced through and all around us.

I even managed to eavesdrop on Kelly being asked if ‘you and Miss Cross are . . . seeing each other.’ I almost burst out laughing.

Yeah our charade was good – but let’s be serious. Like that would ever happen. I mean, come on.

Then some eager guy was like ‘I’ll bring my daughter with me next time, you’ll love to meet her!’ Kelly was like ‘yeah . . .’ and when the guy was gone we both snorted. Loudly.

So I had a good deal to tell Johnny. “You seem civil today – for a bad girl . . .” h said slyly, and we both laughed. Then we joined Kelly in the kitchen. “Yo dawg, what’cha makin’?”

Kelly shrugged as he chopped carrots. He saw me but quickly looked away. I wondered what was with him. Did we get too friendly?

“You know what, dawg? I don’t even know. But I need to eat somethin’.”

“What he mean was, what’s the actually meal you’re making? I doubt you’re gonna eat carrots on their own.” I snorted.

“Obviously not.” Kelly said sarcastically. “What am I, a rabbit?”

“Obviously not.” I imitated him, before saying slyly, “But you could pull it off if you tried real hard.” Johnny started cracking up, as Kelly glowered at both of us. Johnny shut up.

“Anyway,” he said firmly to Johnny, shooting me an odd look, “I’m going to a function the day after tomorrow. I was wondering whether to take someone . . .”

Oh yeah . . . the mention of the function suddenly made my stomach jolt. I was supposed to be going to that thingy . . . “I might be going.” I said lightly. “I didn’t want to, but I’m not sure if I have a choice . . .”

Kelly stopped chopping carrot and slowly turned to face me. His eyes were wide, and it freaked me out a little. Was it something I said . . . ?

Excuse me?

“I – I said I think I’m going to that.” I stammered, looking at Johnny for help, but he was frowning at Kelly, also unsure.

“You – are – not.”

“Um, excuse me?!” Like, what the hell was that supposed to mean? I was so used to challengng him that I'd made up my mind in a split second; “Uh, yes I am. Actually.”

“But the function is only for -” he stopped short, then said accusingly, “Who invited you?!”

“What’s it to you?” I said defensively.

“Well, if it’s who I think it is -”

“Look, it’s Patrick, okay?! Now tell me what’s going on! Is that such a big problem?”

“Sh*t.” Kelly muttered, turning his back to me as he chopped carrots again. “I knew it. I freaking knew it.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Nothing. Forget I said anything.”

“No Kelly – what did that mean?”

“Nothing. Drop it, B, jeez.”

“No I won’t! What is your problem?!” I shouted, standing up.

Kelly slammed the knife down on the chopping board and whipped to face me; “Take a wild guess, B – my problem is you!

“Woah, woah, both of you just need to take a step back!” Johnny said harshly, standing between us. He knew about both of our tempers. We were breathing harshly, fist clenched, staring each other in the eye.

He said sharply to me, “Becca, cool ya jets. Kelly meant nothing - and Kelly!” Johnny rounded on him, “Wassup wid you, dawg? Chill out, both of you! You should know better than that!”

I left the kitchen, pushing past a guy wearing a hoddie and a gold chain in the corridor as I grabbed my coat. I heard Johnny say to the guy I didn’t know, “Hey, wassup Slim. How you doin’, man?”

“I cool, dawg, I’m cool – is that Becca cross? What’s with her? I can hear Kelly chopping the life outta something -”

“They had an argument.” the thought made my blood boil. I put on my coat and opened the door, stepping outside.

“Ouch. So what was it about? Something to do with his bro’s?”

Just before the door closed, Johnny sighed, “Patrick got there first . . . oh man. Dawg, I think he was going to invite her to the function.”

I gasped and turned around just as the door slammed in my face instead of behind me.

Hope you liked that . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:27 pm

*Gasp!* Oh no...*sighs* I don't kno what to do...luckily, YOU'RE the author, so...I don't have to do anything... Smile BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 pm

Thanks for replying, but you didn't REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 pm

And I didn't do either. =] Wow I'm good! =D Lol
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:32 pm

I did, ya bum...I said I don't know what to think...HOW CAN I REVIEW???!!!

*sighs*

Good chappie...Update soon.
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 pm

will do! Like, tomorrow. Or later.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:05 am

Ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:33 pm

NEXT INSTALLMENT OF MANSION$!!!

CHAPTER 22
$. The Black $ilk Dress .$

NADINE: hey wats all dis shiit in da papers kel is pissed at u

PATRICK: ? wateva. He’s a loner, rememba?

NADINE: I think he got a reason dis tym

PATRICK: I don’t care what da reason is. I have no reason 2 care. I’ll c him @ da function, but whateva. He wont ruin my only tym wid Becca when I neva c her

NADINE: she def. comin then

PATRICK: Dunno. but she will. I sent her 1 last present – if that don’t change her mind, dunno wat will. It’ll fit her well, she’ll love it.

NADINE: oh, dat! u rly sent her that? shiit u desperate. wat about u? I saw ur clothes yesterday – u were the bomb man, it luked hot

PATRICK: thnx LOL maybe if she saw what I was wearing she’d wanna come

NADINE: LOL she’s nuts, She’ll have the time of her life. She’s 1 unique chick - feisty. I like her. im’a go now. I’m wastin ma free txts

PATRICK: y r u texting me when u only upstairs anyway? lazy Razz

(A.N. If u didn’t get any text slang there, lemme no)
-----

I couldn’t stop thinking about what Johnny said before the door shut. I don’t understand. This is all so complicated!

The function is tomorrow, and I’ve decided – I’m not going. I can’t. I’m not mental or physically prepared – what am I going to wear?!

Megan, Shalia and Liline (haven’t heard from Zora) were so angry that I hadn’t given a thought to what I would wear (in our four-way phone conversation) then I said I wasn’t going, and they were too shocked to speak. So I sneakily hung up.

And Bryan called as well; “Okay, so the tour’s been sorted out.”

“It has?” I said excitedly. “Wow – thanks! My whole family have got concert tickets for September 30th, when you perform here in Georgia . . .”

“I go you something better,” Bryan said slyly. “It’s a VIP ticket . . .”

“No way! Oh my gosh, Bryan . . .”

“ . . . for every single concert I’m doing.”

Whaaaaaat?!” I screamed, jumping up. “But . . . that means . . . ?”

“You’re coming on tour with me? Generally, yeah. I knew you’d love it.” Understatement! The next few minutes was basically me burbling my thanks hysterically down the phone.

Bryan said I needed to calm down, start packing, and get loads of sleep, because they stay up late a lot on tours. But that was because he could tear himself away from the video game he was playing.

My cousins were round, mainly because James and Lucy wanted to get rid of them to have a peaceful day. They were trying out Mom’s teenage outfits that she’d designed.

And I was practising choreography from a dance class in my bedroom (A.N. sitting in my beeedroooom, tryna geeet ooover yoooou LOL) to hydrolics. (A.N. aww man! My dream – crushed!)

The dance routine suited really well to it, so I just kept practicing, listening to it on Patrick’s iPod. I love the rush you get from dance, when you can really fell the music pulse through you . . . awesome.

Then the doorbell rang . . . “Becca!” Lauren entered my room and said, confused, “There’s a . . . package . . . for you downstairs.”

“What sort of package?” I said curiously.

“A big . . . big . . . box.” Lauren said apologetically, as I sighed at her weak description. “It like . . . the size of your wardrobe – but pretty flat. Only tow inches in width . . .”

“Weird . . .” I frowned, then sighed, and put down my iPod, thinking that dance practise would have to wait. “Could you help me bring it up? How big is it?”

“Waaay ahead of you, cuz.” burbled Hayley excitedly, as she rushed in, carrying the box with Aimee and Ashley. I gawped at it.

“What is this thing?” said Aimee in wonder. “Big, but flat, and as light as a feather . . . I thought it might be a pane of glass or something -”

“Open it!” chorused the twins. Lauren looked at me encouragingly. They were excited and waiting. Then a thought occurred to me.

Patrick. What if he was at it again? I mean, yesterday when I got back from Kelly’s, there was a box the size of my cell phone with as many red rose petals as he could cram in. The function was tomorrow!

I slid to the floor, and gingerly untied the scarlet ribbon around it, and put it around my neck. “God, the suspense it killing me!” Aimee muttered, and we all giggled. I shone an excited smile.

I lifted the lid off to see milky-rose-scarlet marble crepe paper . . . I lifted it – and that’s when we all gasped. No, we all screamed and dived for it, but I got there first, and delicately held it up.

Not the box, that is - the dress.

I know, right?! Since when did I get dresses?! Did Patrick really send this? There was a note too, but I decide to read it later . . .

It was . . . how do I describe it? Knee length, with layers of material so it would flare out if I twirled; jet-black in colour, with red swirls on the hem; felt like silk; looked like silk; probably was silk. Pure silk? I don’t know . . .

It has red and gold embroidery on the hem and shoulder straps, and . . . I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was.

“How romantic,” Ashlee crooned, and my head snapped up, thinking she’d read the note (before me), but she was talking about the soft marble-patterned crepe paper.

“Hold on, where is the note?” I muttered to myself, frowning. I started looking between the layers of crepe paper, under the box, all around me, growing more frantic as my cousin still cooed over the dress.

“Becca, calm down!” Lauren said sharply. Then she gave me a sly wink when my cousins were still occupied. What was she up to?

“Okay girls, downstairs now.” Mom said briskly. “Becca needs some time to herself.”

“Oh Auntie Lauren!” they wailed in unison, but they obediently shuffled out, glancing back at the dress.

“Under the mattress.” She said when they’d left, turning back to me. “If they’d seen the note, there’d be no way they’d leave you alone till they’d read it.”

Mom was so sneaky! How’d she do that without being noticed? I grinned gratefully, pulling it out as Mom inspected the dress more. As a mom, she has to make sure it’s . . . suitable. Not a ho-dress, basically. But it wasn’t like that – it was more elegant.

The note basically read; ‘Coming now? Yes? Great. Wear this.’ Oh my God. I can’t back out now. This gift was so special. I’m supposed to wear it to this event; I’d never wear it to anything else, otherwise.

I can’t back out – Zora will kill me! No . . . wait. Why do I always wonder if Zora will approve first? How about this – I’ll give a damn what she thinks when she decides to rejoin our social group. Like I aid – haven’t heard from her in a while.

“Becca, why do you look so worried? Is something wrong?” Lauren said softly, carefully placing the dress back in the box. I couldn’t answer.

“Look . . . I . . . don’t really know what’s going on with your love life right now. Or anything else, really. I don’t know if you’re in such as serious relationship that you start getting dresses as presents . . .”

She smiled and stood by the doorway. “But anytime you wanna talk . . . tell me what’s on that note . . .” she grinned. “You know where I am.”

“Yeah.” I said painfully. “At work.”

Lauren stopped smiling. “That will change. I’m trying to do more designing at home, but it’s the other little jobs that require leaving the house . . . I need an assistant . . .” she sighed.

“Don’t be mad, Becca. Whenever you need to talk to me, just call. Nothing comes before family. Nothing.”

I nodded, as I hugged her. I already knew that. And for some weird reason . . . I started missing dad again. Even though I think he died years ago.

Emphasis on think.

Nobody knows what happened to my Dad.

Hope you liked that . . .

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:12 am

Hmmm...I never thought about Becca's dad before-
OMG!!!!!!! The dress!!! Patrick is toooo cute....wow...*sighs*...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:50 am

I knooooooooooooooowww . . . wait till u hear what he says when she's wearing it Razz

next chappie cumin up sooon . . .
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Next installment of MANSION$!!!

LOL I liked the bit in the last chapter, Chap. 1 that went:
Quote :
NADINE: oh, dat! u rly sent her that? shiit u desperate. wat about u? I saw ur clothes yesterday – u were the bomb man, it luked hot

PATRICK: thnx LOL maybe if she saw what I was wearing she’d wanna come

CHAPTER 23
$. Patrick'$ Pretty Prince$$ .$

Patrick’s personal driver-person came to get me three hours early, just to make sure I went. Mom didn’t know what was going on, so that’s when it all came out.

“So this is what the dress was for!” she sighed, looking at me.

“And the oth-” Jared stopped himself. Mom looked questioningly at him, and he said simply, “My disgraceful memory – I’ve forgotten!”

I gave him a grateful look; he was about to say; ‘Other gifts’. I decided that I liked Jared. He was middle aged, and pretty quiet, but a lovely person with kind, twinkly eyes.

“Are you going to get ready then?” he said gently, and I sighed as he smiled. “Go on. You’ll have fun. Patrick will meet you there. And you’ve got about an hour and a half, so no pressure . . .”

Huh. This guy didn’t know how long it took girls to get ready.

-----

Creamy-white and scarlet drapes hung from the walls and the light was so beautiful and mesmerising, loads of eyes were glued to the overhead chandelier.

There were a few balloons, and like Patrick said, loads of white and red roses. Waiters drifted around, pushing trolleys of snacks and drinks, or else carrying it on the silver plate-thing.

This was a causal party, and a formal occasion at the same time, and my dress was just right for both. I loved it so much; when I moved I felt like I was just . . . glowing. Weird, but true.

Patrick hadn’t arrived yet. Jared offered to stay with me till he came, but I told him I’d be alright. I’d just socialise. I was nervous, but I’d have to do it sometime.

And it turned out to be alright; there was a woman who I recognised from my Mom’s meetings, Jane, and after I talked to her, she wouldn’t leave my side, and introduced me to everybody!

“Hello Madeline, honey! How are you? Have you met Lauren Cross’s daughter, Becca?” or “Shawn, you’ve met Becca already, haven’t you? I know! How lovely it is that she could make it!”

I was asked a few times if I had come with someone, and I said, ‘he’s not here yet . . .’ and Jane said, “Never mind honey, stick with me.”

Yeah right. When Patrick came I was as good as gone. I forgot how she used to drive me nuts; she was the type of person who was too friendly and gossiped a lot, but she was keeping me company and making friends for me . . . basically making me not look like a loner. So hey, can’t complain.

And then Patrick came. I was bowled over. Everyone he walked past couldn’t stop looking at him.

He matched me perfectly! His informal suit and my dress – which he bought for me – they . . . wow . . . does this boy dress himself?!

He wore black from the waist down, casual but formal; a black formal jacket which was slung casually over his shoulder, and a red shirt, all with gold embroidery. No tie. Or maybe it was with the jacket. Razz

And the extras; black shades, diamond studs, red and black fingerless gloves, and a gold chain.

Damn - I’m not describing this well, am I?

Believe me, he looked too good to be true, honest to God. I can tell you what he wore, but not how he wore it, how it moved when he walked, how each strand of hair hung over his face.

The small crowd of people watched him anxiously, and when they realised he was coming our way, they started fixing themselves up, even though they all looked like stars.

Patrick stopped, reaching us, waved casually to everyone, then he turned slowly to me, took off his shades and stared with disbelief, taking in my . . . ‘new appearance’. I stared back, because I couldn’t get over him either. Then he started to smile. “You came.” he murmured.

“Obviously. Jared said you wouldn’t come if I didn’t. Or it could have been a ploy to get me to come . . .” I smiled, forgetting about our audience.

“Becca . . . you look . . . amazing. Really. Just beautiful.”

“You don’t look to shabby yourself, mister.” I laughed, blushing as I straightened his collar, but I shouldn’t have bothered. He looked effortlessly slick. I was still getting over it. “And we match!”

“I know. Why do you think I had the dress made in those colours?” My eyes widened at the words ‘had the dress made’ but I said nothing, smiling wider as we looked at each other.

“A-hem-hem,” said Jane loudly, and our perfect bubble was broken. “Patrick, how good to see you! You and Becca do look lovely together. You must tell me what you’ve been up to!” The others agreed.

I still don’t remember how we managed to wriggle out of that one. Loads of people were coming up to us then, so it was probably overlapping conversations.

Jane started talking about how this deodorant function was a great opportunity, and saying how importing it was for dancers, and I was like incredulously,

“What? Deodorant is important for everyone!” and everyone around us laughed cheerfully, including Patrick who squeezed my hand.

I was cracking jokes all after that, intentionally and unintentionally, and it had everyone in tears. “You’re unusually humorous today,” Patrick chuckled.

“Not really,” I smiled, surprising myself as I said “I just love watching you laugh. Your laugh is great. It makes me want to laugh too.”

I almost smacked myself when I said that, but Patrick just grinned. “Then I guess my laugh is like yours . . . that’s sort of how I feel . . . ah, this is coming out all wrong. Forget it.” we both chuckled at that.

It got more crowded as it got later, and so Patrick’s right hand held my left and didn’t let go. Patrick pulled off his right fingerless glove and slipped it onto my right, so our gloved hands were free, (my right, his left) and the other one was holding hands (his right, my left). If that makes any sense. “Now all hands are warm.” he laughed.

To our . . . uh, dismay, we came across Jane again, and she started saying how I looked like Patrick’s Pretty Princess, and I smiled painfully as Patrick laughed.

That’s when I realised how much we must look like an item, and I didn’t know what to think of it. Should I be happy? Annoyed? I was a little embarrassed, I guess, but otherwise okay with it . . .

After a while, we split up to socialise some more, but we kept stealing glances at each other, laughing as we did. I couldn’t help it.

"I thought you'd be glued to Patrick all evening." came a voice. I knew who it belonged to.

"What do you want, Kelly?" I sighed, turning to face him.

Kelly looked pretty damn good too; I think style is just a Breeding quality. I won’t go into detail. But he did look hot. The colour code was black and white. Simple colours. But still hot!

He eyed me for a second before saying; "You look . . ." he shrugged. "Nice."

"Was that the best you can manage? It's like saying I don't look like a tramp." I made an attempt at a smile and he grinned.

"Don’t be crazy. You look amazing, really. I mean, I’d even go as far as to say that you look beautiful – but I know who bought you that dress."

“What does it matter if it was a present from Patrick?” I said softly.

“'Cause it kinda pains me to see how he’s buying you.” Kelly sighed. I gave a little gasp and I looked sadly at him, lost for words. “Anyway . . . look. I wanted to apologize for the other day . . .”

“Oh really?” I said with a sly smile. Kelly apologising? I should record this – he might never do this again! LOL

“Yeah. I was wrong. You’re not my problem – you’re Patrick’s.” He smirked.

“I guess I’m honoured then.” I said curtly. “You hate me anyway.”

“What?” he said in alarm. “I don’t hate you, Becca! I just . . .” a cheeky grin. “. . . like winding you up. Nothing personal. Okay?”

I smiled again, happily. Good. “Fine, whatever.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t get you too mad. You might, I dunno, kill me or something.” Kelly nudged me. “TT.” he laughed at my horrified face, and apologised again, hugging me.

Then he grabbed one hand – the right one – and frowned at Patrick’s glove. “Is this . . . ?” he said incredulously, and put my hand to his nose to smell it, and groaned, irritated. “Patrick’s smell. Of course.”

“Stop being stupid.” I said, looking away. Then he grabbed my other hand, and slid something on it. “Huh? Wassat for?”

Kelly rolled his eyes. “Just to make sure there’s some part of you I can still relate to, that’s not linked to Patrick in any way.”

I looked at my left wrist to see beautiful gold bracelet with ‘B.C.’ carved on it. I looked up and found Kelly gone.

Hope you liked that . . . Razz

The next chapter is so long it comes in three parts, so be prepared . . . to review thrice for one chapter!

The chappies are usually about 5 pages on word, size 14, arial.

Chapter 24 is 11 pages.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Looooooool crazy. GO REVISE! I'm just on a break, okay? Dayum...what happens when Patrick sees the bracelet...? Shocked DAYUM! BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Hee hee, Kelly smelt her hand...Patrick is tooo sweet *sighs*...*sniffs* I smell conflict...MAJORLY...gotta go...*runs*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:59 pm

LOL there should be, but there's no fight or nothin cause something happens to Becca which kinda makes them forget

revising algebra i general and data handling: scatter graphs box plots frequency graphs and sampling 2 b precise. Trying 2 cover d rest now.

so me gotta run too LOO
I mean LOL
byeeeeee x
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:11 am

Nite nite...revising 4 media... :s
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:16 am

OMG, yh you have 2 exams 2moz maths n media n I have math and stats. Good luck!

how come u have 2 media exams?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Well, you know why now. Lol...English tomoz...and Media again, lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: