Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Ooooh...WHO WAS IT?!! TELL MEEEEEEE!!! ...In other words, BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:50 am

Patty - Cake..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooo..! lol
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

I thought it might be him...but why would he go to Carnell's house? Hope it is him, though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:48 pm

I don't know... to rescue Becca coz he loves her..? Lol

I would have said that it was Carnell, but then it said it WASN'T Carnell's voice.

Who else could it be but Patrick..?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Yeah...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Yup only way too know..! BUMPZ BUMPZ BUMPZ..!! Lol
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Thank you!

Here's a useless clue - it's not someone you'd expect it to be.

It really really isn't. You've probably forgotten who it is - they were only mentioned in passing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Oooo I know..! That clue was so not useless..! Now I know who it is..! It's Russ..! O M G..! Lol
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Oh yeah...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Haha, you guessed it! Thanks for the bumps, peeps

Next installment of MANSION$ . . .

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 11
$. New Enemie$, New Friend$ .$

The B5ReunionFans(.com)
The reunion will happen!
CHATROOM

ADMIN_Ellie: I just got in touch with my old friend, Patrick, aka Notorious P, and he’s agreed to log on to this very site and post in a specially created topic for a while.

MrsPatrickBreeding: Wow. I literally can’t wait.

Gina.x.Dustin: None of us can! I have so many questions to ask . . .

SuperNovaB5Fanatic: Yeah! About his brothers, his music, Becca . . .

MrsPatrickBreeding: OMG, did you read the Spotlight?!?!?!

Gina.x.Dustin: I read today’s issue, but everyone’s going on about something else . . .

MrsPatrickBreeding: Read it online! It’s updated faster there – if you don’t read it there, you’ll have to wait for tomorrow’s issue . . . that’s l-o-n-g *snores*

SuperNovaB5Fanatic: Who listened to the radio interview with Russell Miller? He’s good friends with C-Nelly and BJB. OMG, I love them both . . .

MrsPatrickBreeding: I love all of them. AND Patrick, obviously – I can’t believe he’ll be coming here!

-----

According to Zora, I’m supposed to be with Patrick today. That’s why I was confused about the whole VIP thing.

And I’d just seen Patrick again for the first time in weeks, so naturally, I didn’t want to go, because we had so much to catch up on.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t wanna be with Carnell! I want to be here, I’ve been invited! I hated how Leanne used that as a weapon; just because I’d been invited here, didn’t mean I’d earned the right to stay.

I can’t explain this feeling. Am I close to tears or blowing up? I’ve been so good at controlling my temper, but just now, I felt like I was losing it . . .

“Stop being such an asshole.”

“How dare you! This is none of your business!”

“You’re being a complete B*tch, Leanne and that makes it my business! What the hell’s wrong with you? She’s just a girl. She hasn’t even done anything wrong and you’re having a go at her -”

“Oh for fuck’s sake. She’s not just a girl, she’s a kid. She’s acting like a spoilt kid because no one let her choose who she gets to play with!”

“Are you trying to say that Lauren spoils her?”

“No, Lauren’s fine. Maybe she gets her bad habits from the Dad who’s never around . . .”

“You’re a rude lil’ B*tch, you know that?!”

At this, my eyes had widened, I was sitting up on the stool completely straight, trying to work out the voices. One was Leanne, for sure, but the other was a mystery to me . . .

I got up and moved slightly closer to the doorway. The voices became clearer; “How . . . dare you!”

“Just shut up. You’re ranting at Becca but you don’t belong here either you know! You’re only here because Ellie’s sick. You had no right to say those things.”

Silence for a moment. “Just you listen.” her voice trembled with rage; “I don’t want to have to deal with her again. I don’t care what she does as long as she doesn’t get in my way, or Carnell’s way.”

Suspense as there was another pause. “So keep her toe in line.” High heels clicked to the door, then stopped, “Or I will.” The front door slammed.

What the fu - ? She’s got a freaking nerve! I stared at the doorway till the person who defended me walked through.

He was . . . in his early twenties I would say. He was wearing a red chequered shirt, faded jeans, a few freckles, and brown-gingerly hair. I can’t describe the exact shade, but it sure looked cool.

I recognised him from somewhere . . . “I hope you didn’t hear that . . .” he said darkly. “But if you did, I apologise on her behalf.”

I looked down at the floor, and went back to the stool, sinking into it. I couldn’t help but feeling a bit depressed. The boy sat down into the stool beside me, staring into the space, and h said quietly,

“B5’s split . . . it’s a delicate subject. You know that, Becca. Depending on who you hang with, some people will like you. Others will hate you. Or, like me, it won’t make a difference to them. That’s just the way it is.”

I looked up at him, and he smiled at me, and he went on, “I’m so pissed because Leanne should know better. You’re Becca Cross. you were friends with every member of B5 before the split.”

“I think it’s just because . . .” I cleared my throat, “. . . she’s, I dunno, devoted to Carnell, or something.”

The boy grimaced. “Yeah, too much. It’s weird, and I’m curious. No, suspicious. She’s got something up her sleeve, the witch. I just hate her.”

As he spoke, I was looking intently at him, trying to figure out his name. it was on the tip of my tongue . . . with a small sigh, I turned around to pick up my cup of hot chocolate and end up knocking it over.

“You’re a mess today, aren’t you!” he said, giving me a small hug, then helping me to clean up the mess. he threw the wet print out of the online newspaper away.

“Yeah, I am. I can’t even remember your name . . .but it’s on the tip of my tongue . . . where did I see you?”

He laughed. “I don’t remember giving you my name at Bryan’s get together yesterday . . .”

He gave me a wink and I suddenly remembered. He was the guy everyone called Russ, sitting on the other side of Bryan, he was Bryan’s close friend!

“You look like a light bulb has just switch on in ya head – Russell Miller. Russ is fine. And I know who you are.” he grinned, and we shook hands as I grinned back. Funny guy.

“Aren’t you Bryan’s finance Manager or something?” I asked, and Russell snorted.

God no. Not really. I’d hate that - my Dad is Bryan’s finance manager, but he’s never around. Always busy. I’m my Dad’s assistant – I deal with Bryan and do the less hardcore stuff.”

We finished cleaning up, and he said, “But I’m here because I’m Carnell’s Finance manager too. See, everybody wants me. I’m too good.”

“So you must get most of the inside info . . .being close to the youngest brothers, especially Bryan . . .” he nodded and there was a thoughtful silence. “Hey, who did you say Leanne was replacing again? Just now?”

“Oh, Ellie? She’s great. I’m sure you know her. She keeps things tight knot, you get me? Keeps things in running order. like a mom to everyone. She does one or two websites too.”

I could never forget Ellie. She was the one who . . . well, I won’t say right now, but she’s important to me. I miss her. “Yeah, I know her. When B5 were together, she did the same thing.”

“And when the split up, Carnell nabbed her. Wouldn’t let her help his brothers either, which they were pissed about. That, I have to say, drove them apart even more.”

He sighed and we went into the entrance hall, flopping onto the couch. We were both tired out, for some reason. I looked questioningly if not pityingly at him, and he protested,

“Did a radio interview today. It was crazy and I’m tired. Okay?” I grinned at his words.

“Things must’ve been pretty hard without Ellie or Lauren to help. Adrian did pretty well though. Carnell probably would’ve got you and Lauren too, but as Lauren’s, sort of, freelance, technically he wouldn’t be able to.”

Then he pulled me up, and dragged me to another room, “C’mon, wake up! I’ll give you a tour while your Mom’s with Carnell.” This guy is too nice.

And he grins too much. Must get it from Bryan.

Gotta go, but hoped you liked that . . .

I'd better work on So Sic, but I've written absolutely TONS of Mansions . . .I've been writing like crazy, you wouldn't beieve . . .

Okay, you know the size of our maths books?
I write on paper like that. I've done at least 15 pages - 30 sides of those, writing mansions.

The story is just growing out of control . . . and you know the person I said she ends up wth at the end? Well, I might tweak the end a bit . . .

I'm gonna stop talking now, before I make it too obvious . . .

But anyway - I finally got a good pic of Liline. Here it is;

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 Thumbn10

Her hair's been straightened. Looks bloody good, say I. (LOL)
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Liline's hair must be short if it's that length after straightening...not that it matters, lol...so it was Russ...out of interest, how old is he? Approximately...? Anyway, kewl chappie...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Thanks for your very short review!

And by the way, it says approx how old he is when she first sees him . . .

Quote :
What the fu - ? She’s got a freaking nerve! I stared at the doorway till the person who defended me walked through.

He was . . . in his early twenties I would say. He was wearing a red chequered shirt, faded jeans, a few freckles, and brown-gingerly hair. I can’t describe the exact shade, but it sure looked cool.

I recognised him from somewhere . . . “I hope you didn’t hear that . . .” he said darkly. “But if you did, I apologise on her behalf.”

I had to put that because B5's age boundries have gone up, because Bryan has to be old enough to have his own masnion . . .

He can't be 14. Say he's . . .17.
Carnell's 19. Patrick's 20 . . .? Kelly's 22? Dustin's 23?

And Becca is Carnell's age, as she says when she first meets Dustin, I remember.

It's confusing.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:43 pm

Oh...whoops, should pay more attention...It's not that confusing...just imagine them a bit older...Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:32 pm

Wow they're OLD..!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:36 pm

And oh no..!! I think you did make it a little bit obvious who she ends up with..!! I think I know..!! But I won't say it..!! Nooo..!! Actually that's good..!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Shocked who is it?!! You can pm me if you want...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:12 pm

What what what?! PM, meeeeee!

Tell me who it is!

*stops* *remembers that she already knows*

I mean, tell me who you think it is! (PM me)

Remember, it could be ANY ONE of them.
I'm not restricting the ages boudries, she COULD go out wit Bryan OR Dustin.

So yeah, TELL ME!

I'll try real hard to update tomorrow if you do! (hehe)
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:44 pm

I don't actually know...anywayzzz...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:13 pm

Next installment of MANSION$.

I really liked this chapter, it was tons of fun to right, especially the beginning chatroom bit. I liked putting 'your' insterad of 'you're' on purpose for once LOL

CHAPTER 12
$. $ongz of the $oul .$

The B5ReunionFans(.com)
The reunion will happen!
HI PATRICK!

ADMIN_Ellie: As I promised, Patrick Breeding aka Notorious P is right here, on B5 Reunion Fans dot com! (LOL) You there P?

Notorious_P: Yeah . . . right here . . .

ADMIN_Ellie: Hi Patrick! I’m just gonna let you guys get on with the chat . . . have fun! And P - it’s great to have to here.

Notorious_P: Feels pretty weird to be here, on a site that wants me to get back with the people I can’t stand right now, but hey.

MrsPatrickBreeding: OMG Patrick Hiiiii!!!! We love you Smile

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Is it true that u beat up Carnell after the convention? LOL

Notorious_P: LOL no, I didn’t beat him up. People are just over dramatic.

Gina.x.Dustin: P, OMG what’s it lyk without your brothers?

MrsPatrickBreeding: What are your brothers like without Patrick, you mean! I bet they struggle.

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Yeah, is it hard? Do u struggle?

Notorious_P: Fine. Everyone thinks I’d find it hard, but I don’t need my brothers to live. It’s fine. I bet Bryan struggled though. I just have a feeling.

SuperNovaB5Fanatic: Aww, poor Bryan

MrsPatrickBreeding: Yeah, poor Bryan but Patrick, hey Patrick is it true you’re going out with Becca Cross?

Notorious_P: Nope, that’s not true either.

MrsPatrickBreeding: would u like 2?

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Jeez, your forward aren’t you?

MrsPatrickBreeding: I just wanted to know!

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Look, everyone’s curious, can’t u just ask good question and act like a normal person for once jeez

CNelly’sCrazyGal: Calm down, man

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Look who’s talking, c-Nelly’s CRAZY GAL you named urself that and you’re telling me to calm down

ADMIN_Ellie: HELLO?! Can we keep the conversation on topic, please everyone? Patrick I want to ask something myself. Do you miss your brothers? I know I do.

Gina.x.Dustin: Yeah . . . do you?!

Notorious_P: No.

SuperNovaB5Fanatic: Do you miss anyone that you hung around with before, and don’t hang around with so much now?

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Good question . . .

ADMIN_Ellie: I agree.

Notorious_P: ...

MrsPatrickBreeding: Do you, Patrick? Miss anyone, that is?

Notorious_P: I miss . . .

Notorious_P: Becca Cross.

-----

Russell and I just wondered the house at random, talking and jazz.

It turns out, Russell’s Dad wants him to carry on the family legacy of being a finance manger, but Russell’s more into singing and dancing, that’s how he met Bryan.

Mom’s cool with it. Pops isn’t. But as he hangs out with Bryan anyway, to deal with the finance thing, he can’t do jack about what Russell does in his spare time – dance in Bryan’s performances.

“It would be great for Bryan to have a friend like you.” Russell said in thought, surprising me. “I mean, you can he he’s missed you badly already.”

“I’ve missed him too -” I frowned in suspicion. “Wait, why’d you say that?”

“So I could get you to say what you said. Go me.” Russell grinned slyly, and I hit him. “After you left, it was all Becca this, Becca that,” He stopped as I glowered at him, and raised his hands in defence.

“I’m serious! Okay, not quite like that, but could tell. Really, I could! He kept going into these dazes – what else could he be thinking about?”

“That’s just the thing – he could be thinking about anything!” I exclaimed. He was silent for a moment.

“But you were thinking about him, right?”

“Shut – up!” I gasped. “I – was – not!”

“Yeah, right. I bet you thought about him the same day you left.”

The fact that he’d hit the truth head on, made me want to persuade him even more that he was wrong. Even though he was completely right. “Russell -”

“You had that look, just now. Haha, don’t worry, I won’t tell.”

“RUSSELL!”

“What?” he said innocent, and dodged my lunge at him. “Just because you know that I know that you love -”

Both our heads whipped towards the source of the sound – down the corridor. Russell’s face screwed up in confusion, realisation, and finally anger, and he stormed don the corridor – I think he knows what’s going on.

“The recording studio . . .” he hissed, banging the door open. Two kids in there, looking very mischievous, were standing by a large thing, musical equipment.

The room had wires here and there, and lots of recording equipment and a booth where you can actually record music. It was amazing. I can’t believe Carnell had this in his house.

It’s weird how B5’s mansions reflect themselves – Dustin has a beautiful balcony, because he likes things to looks good. Bryan’s is big, with loads of windows, and he likes lots of company. And Carnell – he musty be really serious about music.

“Get out!” he said sharply, and they dashed out, scared shitless. “The doors unlocked . . .” Russell said darkly. “Leanne set them up to this. Sonuva -”

“Russell,” I said urgently, “Carnell should hear about this. They might have damaged or taken something.”

“You’re right. I go tell him now. Can you stay here till I get back?” he asked. I nodded, and he smiled and left.

Now that I think harder, I’m pretty sure Dustin had a music room too, with all sorts of instruments, but it wasn’t a proper recording studio like this, with a the equipment and stuff.

And there was loads of CD’s. Loads. Most of them were Carnell’s music, some with only one track on the CD. A few of them had been released as c-Nelly, and some of them looked brand new.

I remembered some of them being performed at his concert, the one that was the same day as Kelly’s and I came across the song he performed at the music convention too.

But it was the one next to it that caught my eye – ‘Get Hype’, it was called. Why hype, instead of hyper? A spelling mistake, or what that actually the name? That’s why it caught my eye.

Maybe it was private, but I couldn’t help it. It was just so intriguing. I put I in the huge stereo, and pressed the button with the triangle on it, aka the play button Razz

If there’s one thing that really gets the crowd wild
it’s when you get hype and show off your style
You got the smooth style, wild style, then you got hype
Woah, you got your own category if you’re the hype type (Listen)

Pump it up, really gotta crunk it up
Get’cha hype goin’ wack so you can really funk it up
Roll wid it like pro, but truthfully
If you ain’t got the flo, you can’t turn this Sh*t out like
Me.

© Mzdarkstar, July/August 2008.

I won’t give my real name. You may not know who I am, but I’ll know who you are if you copy my lyrics, so putting it politely, don’t scrape this, don’t steal it. Please Smile

“Woo!” I grinned, impressed, dancing wildly as the bass rolled into the chorus. This is some fun – ky sh*t, I’ll give Carnell that! A real party tune, one you can get hype to in a club or something.

Excited, I ejected the CD, and quickly put in another one, any one. Then I realised the huge system had space for five CD’s (duh) and could even play two at a time. Awesome.

The song that played was ‘Don’t need ‘em’, which I recognised. It was the song he ended his concert with, so everyone knew about it . . . he released this one.

You think I need ma brothers? Don’t make me laugh
I’m grown now, well known now, so you do the math
It’s not like didn’t like that life, didn’t mind it
But when you lose ya voice to your brothers, you gotta find it

We had different views, went different ways,
Found a different life, had one of ‘those days
Where the dude who was a brother had become a stranger
Can’t believe I never saw the danger before . . .

© Mzdarkstar, July/August 2008.(Please don’t steal Razz )

I wanted to keep listening. The song was like a story – telling me about B5’s life, how it felt . . . but once again, something else caught my eyes, and I excitedly popped it in the stereo.

It was called ‘Memory Of You’ . . . I could already tell it was a love song. I wonder if there were any hints to Carnell’s break-up with Shalia in it . . . ?

When I start singing my melody
And you start to sing along
It creates such a beautiful harmony
The whole world listens to our song

But when you’re not here with me
I can’t sing with my heart and soul
Without you, it’s just me, a melody
I'm just one part of a whole

It was so beautiful, I had to keep listening. I could hardly contain myself . . . I wanted a copy of this song so badly . . . I didn’t even notice who was standing behind me . . . .

Hope you enjoyed that . . . gotta go . . .

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Aaaahhh...Carnell's behind her! I need ma glasses...damn...l8r...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Back...glasses-less, but it's bright enough for me to see, lol. I like your songs...I knew she'd start listening to the music, lol...usually people get caught dancing, lol...Awww...Patty misses Becca....*glares at Becca*...lol...update soon!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Heh heh . . . yeah.

Becca going to have to choose one eventually . . . what a hard choice . . .

I can't wait till you guys have read the ending. You'll love it.

*screams*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm

I know...*screams too*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Here pics of Carnell's recording room.
I really wasn't sure how to do this - I was thrown into the deep end but I did my best.

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 2_musi10

One angle of Carnell's recording room.

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 2_musi11

Same room, opposite angle.

Just a lil quiz question - out of the songs I made up (and pretended that Carnell made them up) which one is your fave?

-Get Hype
-Don't Need 'Em
-Memory Of You

Just curious.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 pm

A memory of you...it's so sweet.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: