The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Okay, a new story I'm working on.

It's about a girl who is forced by B5's ex-girlfriends to go out with all of them, and rip their world to bits.

In the story, B5 have split up, and they all have their own mansion, which is special in their own way. I'm using my Sims 2 program to create Dustin's house, cause I think you'd like pictures with the story Smile

Here's some pictures of the half finished mansion;

What do you think? It's still not finished . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Kay, I've done more work on Dustin's Mansion. It's still not finished, but I'll give you a tour anyway.

First Floor.

The kitchen; The table seats 20 people. The counters seat 5 people. Um . . . nice decoration. Smile

Dustin's classy office. A bit dark and plain at the moment, I'll clear it up. I need to put cabinets and crap, make it look important.

The entertainment room; includes poker table, snooker table, (a dart board that you can't see,) wall-mounted TV, coffee tables, and not much else! Razz I'll fix that.

Random recording room. I threw in some drums and guitars and stuff, stereo's and all that. Suspect I don't know what else to put . . . apart from lights and windows, LOL!!!!!

That's it. I'll do second floor soon . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Here ya go . . .

Second Floor . . . there are four bathrooms!

A place where you can sit a chill. A few random bowls of fruit. Wink

The bathrooms! I think this is the private one linked to Dustin's bedroom. I wish they made better baths for the game. *sigh* but there's a full length mirror and that.

This is . . . Dustin's room. Because of the shape, and where it was, I couldn't get a good pic of it, but I hope you can see it okay.

These are the two spare bedrooms and the one that the main character stays in, that's on the right.

Oh yeah, the balcony . . .

What do ya think? Part 1 will will be up soon, I think.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 pm

If you can't see any of the pics, (it just happened to me, and it's freaking annoying . . .) try refreshing the page. It worked for me . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 pm

Kewl..had a good look...looks pretty good so far...can't wait to see it when it's finished...

Okay, so I need a NEW siggy... Sad

I'm RANDOM...but you know you love me for it... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:33 pm

Thank you!

I need to finish it . . . and I still have four more to make! *faints*

Here's the intro though, to keep you busy;

INTRODUCTION

The name’s Becca. People call me Bec. I love music.

And that’s just about all you need to know about me, unless you’re interested in the fact that I know B5.

I know right?! It was all I could do not to faint when I first met them. I know them pretty well; my Mom and I have worked with them and their Mom before.

Even my friends know them, but then, my friends are B5’s girlfriends.

I’m serious. We didn’t become friends, and then go out with B5. We became friends because we went out with B5. (Well, I didn’t.) It was the thing we all had in common. (Well not me, but I know B5, so I met their girlfriends. We became tight friends.)

But then things went weird. Something changed. B5 used to be so tight, but now . . . something chopped them up faster than the speed of light.

It was all over the news, in the papers, on the radio – B5, split up! They all continued with their music career, but as solo artists, with new names.

That’s how this all started. When they split with their brothers, they also split with their girlfriends, absolutely no clue why.

Instead of being angry and then upset, they were distraught and then FURIOUS. They were determined to make the former B5 the victims.

My cousin and best friend from childhood, Aimee, (with older twin sisters, Ashley and Hayley), said I shouldn’t get involved, but I can’t desert friends. Maybe I should have.

I finally realised . . . they were getting someone else to do their dirty work, someone they’d never expect; me.

The plan? The ‘mission’? To go out with not one, but all of them.

And smash their world into tiny pieces.

U lyk? Chapter One, coming soon . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Soon means tonight, right...? Suspect

Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Cool! BUMPS! The house is a bit complicating...dizzy! Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:02 pm

mzdarkstar wrote:

The plan? The ‘mission’? To go out with not one, but all of them.

And smash their world into tiny pieces.

Arrggghhh!!! Love it!!! It's just like a movie beginning...I can see it now...*dreams*

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm

So could I!!!!! OMG.

I'm typing up Part 1 still.

But I'm working on chapter 13 of So Sic, so Part 12 will appear soon!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:48 pm

I've improved some stuff. The office;

Here's a closeup of Dustin's cars;

And here's a longshot of the balcony;

Better? Worse? Leme know. Finishing Part One now.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:31 pm

Here's a pic of the main characters!

Left to right;

Becca (MAIN CHARACTER), Liline, Shalia, Megan, Zora, and on the floor is Becca's mom, Lauren Cross.

Becca is also currently my avatar;

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:19 pm

Here we go, Part 1 of . . . $.MANSION$.$!!!!!

CHAPTER 1
$. The ex-girlfriends .$

Megan was Patrick’s girl. I think their relationship became physical before it got emotional, but they’re real close. She’s blonde with blue eyes, and really is quite sweet.

She used to be a cheerleader, but became a dancer. That’s how she met Patrick; she was auditioning for a B5 video, and got through. Conveniently, Patrick was her partner.

Bryan’s girlfriend was my friend Liline. (Pronounced Lil-een, not Lil-in) A wallflower, but a real beauty. She’s the arty type. Likes sweet and cute things. Loves Bryan, cause he’s both.

Her Mom sorta works with my Mom, and I introduced her to B5. After a while, she got together with Bryan.

Carnell and Shalia for ever. *snorts* yeah, for a month here, and a month there. Their relationship was the sweetest. They keep breaking up, but can’t stay away from each other and get back together again.

Shalia’s . . . a black girl with bright red hair. I don’t know how she thinks of so many ways to style it!

Shalia’s a singer, it’s what she does. She’s with the same Record label as B5, that’s how she met Carnell. They even did a duet together and everything, it was so cute.

But after the Big Split happened, Carnell split up with her . . . this time it might be for good. Shalia knew it was Over, with a capital O, and she was devastated. I feel so bad for her.

And then . . . Zora. Dustin’s gal. Hair so dark, it looks purple. Maybe it is purple. She’s also the eldest of our lil’ group of friends, and she thinks that gives her some sort of authority over us. Ha.

I never knew a couple that fought as much as Dustin and Zora did, and Dustin always used to tell me how she always felt like she had to be in control. They both yelled the house down.

But when the Big Split came along, Dustin dropped her like a stone. He had to be unfeeling, or she never would have let it happen. Either way, she was MAAAD.

Kelly? His girlfriend was some random girl that we didn’t know. She didn’t like to mix with us, so she never became a friend. Kelly was always a bit mysterious.

My friends have tried to set me up with Kelly once or twice, (me being the one without a bf) but it just didn’t work. He pisses me off, and I do exactly the same to him.

I know what they want me to do; date the all. I know that. But I don’t know if I want to. I became good friends with those guys, but now I have to think of them as more than friends. It’s weird.

There’s not a lot I can say about me. I actually care about stuff, and I think small things are beautiful. I don’t really know what my talent is and I don’t think I’m that pretty. My Mom’s so amazingly gorgeous though. She’s great, I love her.

I shouldn’t have agreed to win all of them over, but I couldn’t bring myself to say no, for some screwed up reason. Urgh, I’m so weak I annoy myself sometimes.

-----

“So, you’re going to Dustin’s tomorrow, right?” said Zora, gesturing for me to get comfortable, but I really didn’t plan on staying long.

Liline was on the inflatable chair, scrunched up. Shalia was on the piano, singing softly, and Megan was lolling on Zora’s bed.

“I guess . . . but Zora, It’s gonna be weird if I just turn up.” I complained. I really wanted to back out of this, but Zora can get so scary.

She thought for a moment, flicking her pitch-black hair over her shoulder. “Okay, well. Wasn’t your Mom helping to decide the design of the album covers?”

“Yeah . . .” I said, realising what she was getting at. Zora knew that I knew, and clapped her hands together, no further explanation needed.

“Zora, are you sure about this?” said Liline uncertainly.

“If I wasn’t, would I be encouraging Becca to do this properly as much? No. Stupid question, Liline.” Zora said impatiently.

The silence was unnerving. I felt really tense. When she’d gone to get drinks they all rushed to me, and I nervously stepped back.

“She didn’t have to snap,” breathed Liline.

“Girl, if you don’t wanna do this, it’s totally up to you. You know that, right?” Shalia said, with a concerned look. “Ignore Zora.”

“Ignore Zora?!” Megan squealed. “She could chop us up faster than . . . look.” she sighed. “Let’s remember why we’re doing this – they hurt us when they decided to break up with us for no reason.”

“And they need to understand what it’s like.” said Shalia fiercely. “That’s why we’re doing this!”

“But no matter what, no one can tell you what to do, who to go out with.” said Liline quietly. “I would be a little let down if you backed out, but I wouldn’t blame you.”

“Exactly.” chorused Shalia and Megan, nodding. I took a breath.

“We’ll just see how it goes.” I sighed, just as Zora re-entered. “Zora!” I said quickly. “Just wanted to say – I’m gonna head home. Got a big day tomorrow . . .”

“Yes, of course!” she said eagerly. “Rest well. Don’t let us down!”

-----

The next morning, as I walked down the street, I wished my small heels wouldn’t make as much noise as they were making.

Okay, they weren’t that loud, but I usually wear flat-heeled shoes, not shoes that make the noise of tin pans clanging together!

Suddenly, my cell started to ring, and I answered quickly; “Hello?”

“Bec!” Aimee said cheerfully. She’s the only one who ever calls me Bec. Sometimes Mom does too. “I was thinking we could go out today.”

“I can’t, I’m . . . going to see . . . an old friend.” I said carefully. I shouldn’t have bothered; she guessed anyway.

“It’s Dustin, isn’t it?” said Aimee in a low voice. “Why are you letting their ex-girlfriends turn you into a slut?!”

“They’re not!” I said angrily. “Look it’s a long story, we’ll talk later.” I cut the call, because I didn’t want her to criticise me more, and because I’d arrived at my destination.

Dustin’s mansion. See, after the split, they all wanted to outdo each other; they each bought their own mansion; and jazzed it up in different ways.

It’s all like a game of monopoly. Leave the houses; just replace the hotels with MANSION$.

I’ll go from mansion to mansion, trying to win them all over. Will I manage to get all five of the most amazing, talented, and gorgeous boys that ever lived?

Dustin (Solo Artist Name Dizzy B)

Kelly (Solo Artist Name K-Fizzle)

Patrick (Solo Artist Name Notorious P)

Carnell (Solo Artist Name C-Nelly)

Bryan (Solo Artist Name BJB)

If this is a game . . . then game on.

Hope you like it! Still working on Chapter Two.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:19 pm

Oh wow...like how you portray the characters (cool pics btw). Zora seems really scary... Neutral ...well, intimidating...so she's on her way to Dizzy's house...how interesting...BUMPZZZ!!!

Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 pm

Cool! BUMPS! Its cool to get images of the characters, hat solves the problem of trying to work out how the characters look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Yeah . . . I'm working on . . . Part 3/4. So Part 2 will make it's way to your screen pretty soon.

Thanx for the reviews. and your support! They'll be more pics, definately! They'll be in different clothes . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Kewl...

Back to top Go down
bluehyperpixie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:27 pm

HI DARKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you i'd read it! I can't believe you campared me to Zora, I mean how could you, I'm not that self-obsessed...

Mad **itimidating look** Mad AM I???

lol! these smileys are sooo funky!!!!

xxbhpxx

Last edited by bluehyperpixie on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Hi PixieStix! Lol...glad u like the smileys...

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:58 pm

I know! I love the one on my siggie!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:30 pm

I know...you know I know...I know you know I know...and so on, lol...

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:46 pm

LOL!

I glad you liked the story Pixie. I still can't forget he 'climbing Patrick' thing, that was SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, editing Part 2 now. I'll post in a few minutes . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Here's the next chapter of MANSION$. Enjoy!!

CHAPTER 2
$. Dinner @ Dustin’s .$

NEWSFLASH!

There were sparks between the famous five Breeding brothers, when it was revealed that K-Fizzle and C-Nelly planned their concerts on the same day. There was a slight delay, but it was decided that they would both go ahead with the original arrangement.
Fans of the former B5 members were forced to choose between the two concerts and surveys show that more fans had showed up at C-Nelly’s concert; K-Fizzle lost the battle, but just barely.

IN OTHER NEWS! Two weeks till the release of Dizzy B’s new album, and BJB’s upcoming concert! Is it true that Notorious P’s mansion has a huge swimming pool?
See page 5 for more!

-----

“Oh my gosh . . .” I whispered, hurriedly flicking to page 5. It’s always been like this. After the Big Split, it was feud after feud after feud.

Then I realised that I was (stupidly) standing on Dustin’s Breeding’s porch, reading a newspaper about him. I decided to take it inside with me.

This was a bit nerve racking. I’ve been inside Dustin’s mansion before, I’ve even seen all of the ground floor, but I’ve never seen further than that. I’ve never seen the other ex-B5 member’s MANSION$ either.

They each got these mansions after the big split, so the ex-girlfriends haven’t seen any of the MANSION$ at all.

I walked to the electronic gate, and pressed the button. “Good morning, this is the residence of Dustin Breeding. Please state your name and business on the premises.”

It’s like the dude’s vowing to save his life! Jeez . . . I’ve never heard such a ridiculous . . . what idiot would say that Dustin lived there?!

“Hello, this is Becca Cross, representing my mother, Lauren Cross. I’ve brought the album designs that Dus – er, Mr Breeding wanted to see.”

“Okay then Becca. Bring yo lil’ self up here.” laughed a voice, and I gasped. It was Dustin himself, taking the piss outta me!

I walked up the path, admired the two, differently decorated cars; (I preferred the black one with blue fire on it) and the door opened instantly, and Dustin was standing right in front of me.

“You sound – and look - different.” he grinned. “I saw some girl standing outside, and I was like, hmmm, and then I heard you say your name, and I was like, what?! No way.”

“Ha! You perv.” I giggled, nudging him. “I’m not little anymore! I’m a little older than Bryan – ”

“My youngest brother . . .” Dustin teased.

“- and I’m only four years younger than you!” I argued, and stopped when I realised that four years sounded like a lot.

“Same age as Carnell.” I sulked, and Dustin burst out laughing, as he led me to his office.

This is the deal – my Mom’s a designer. She designs things, and then ‘important people’ with a lot of money turn up to make them.

For example; she designs clothes, trainers, fashion garments, but she’s also done arty stuff like backdrops and album covers, big hint.

So while I’m doing Zora’s dirty work in seducing Dustin, (panic panic) I’m gonna pretend its all business. I’m my mother’s envoy.

I laid the three designs on the office desk. “These three; the one of you in white against the black backdrop, the ‘Street Beatz’ one, and the ‘Red Alert’ one of the fire.”

I watching him looking at the designs, and suddenly became nervous. Hey, it’s nerve-racking being on your own with the guy when you know that you have to get him to go out with you . . .

“So, which one catches your eye?” I said quickly, looking at the pictures, and not him.

“What do you think?” Dustin asked me simply, and I couldn’t help but look at him, surprised.

“Um . . . well . . . the Red one bit isn’t that effective, in my opinion. And, uh,” I cleared my throat. “The Street Beatz one looks like the album cover BJB used for his last album, so . . .”

“Black and white it is.” he summarised with a smile, and I nodded, smiling. “Thanks Becca.”

“For? I didn’t do anything . . .” I grinned, and I hi-fived Dustin in the ghetto way we always did.

“You should stay round for dinner! We need to catch up – I haven’t seen you in a while.”

Eh? Dinner? “I . . .” I wanted to say, “I couldn’t possibly . . .” but Zora would kill me. I can hear her now, ‘For God’s sake, Becca, seize the golden opportunity!’

“I’d love to.” I beamed, meaning it. I haven’t hung around with him in ages.

“Great!” he said, putting the designs together, and handing them back to me. “Some important – looking people in suits are coming, but don’t let them intimidate you.”

I nodded. My Mom had told me about this sorta stuff. “So, what’s for dinner?” I said conversationally, grinning.

“Dunno yet.” he shrugged. “I should go and sort out the menu now, actually. Feel free to wonder about upstairs and stuff, okay?”

I nodded, and left the office, watching Dustin go into his amazing gold and scarlet kitchen, pretty much like the rest of his house.

And that was it. Finished! I’d done what I’d come here to do, and in less than ten minutes I’d been invited to dinner! I feel so lucky Razz

But also . . . he said it was okay to go upstairs. Last time I checked (with Mom) that’s where the important people go. Like I said before; I have never been further than the first floor.

See, before the split, Mom worked for all of them. After the split, she didn’t know what to do. She could still work for two, or one . . . or none. She decided to wait until they called her.

Dustin was the first to contact us. That’s why I’ve already seen the ground floor of his mansion. I wondered if his four other brothers had mansions like this . . .

But anyway. He was like to Mom, (and I quote), “I had to get back in touch. Lauren, you know I love your work, and I appreciate all you’ve done for my . . . family.” he put a sarcastic emphasis on the word.

Which sorta made me laugh. Then he said, “And Becca, of course. You know I can’t sleep if I don’t see you every day.” which made me laugh more, as we were always cracking jokes.

Of course, thinking of it now makes me blush . . .

-----

The first floor is just as awesome as the one below it! Two bathrooms that I can see. A Master bedroom, and some spare bedrooms. In the middle is some sort of booth; probably where meetings are held.

Plus, there’s another room with stairs inside, leading to a third floor maybe? I never got to find out – the door’s locked. A secret attic?

“Liking the view?” came a voice, making me jump out of my skin. Dustin, of course. I quickly nodded.

“Hey, I’ll show you the balcony. Come.” he said suddenly, pulling out a golden key to unlock the door.

I can tell you – I would love to live here. Even if I stayed up here on the balcony and never came down, I’d be happy. It’s so beautiful, with a least three fountains, and lots of pretty plants and a chill out area and stuff.

Oh – em – gee, it’s too cool. We stayed up there for a bit, catching up on info. I got a bit nervous being so close to Dustin, but I pushed the thought out of my head. Today, we’re friends.

After a while, we went back downstairs to invite guests in and stuff. His servants and stuff were drifting in and out, getting stuff ready. What luxury, LOL!

It’s so true – some posh people will look down at you, but if you stand your ground, and act like you don’t care, they start to warm up. It helped that I’m the daughter of Lauren Cross, the respected designer.

It was actually really fun! Because I was with Dustin, I forgot about being nervous. I even recognised a few faces . . .

And as I made my way home, I started to wonder.

Did I fall in love with the secret balcony . . . or Dustin?

Cause if it’s Dustin, I think I’m screwed.

Hope you liked this chappie, please review!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:47 pm

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!! Wow, he's a perv....lol jk...kewl...with the pics and stuff...u KNOW she's fallin' for Dustin...lol...Update soon!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:47 pm

BUMPS
BUMPS
BUMPS

It's really interesting...and you have something visual to look out which makes it even better, just one suggestion - more pictures of C-Nelly aka Carnell Very Happy Lol lol! OMDz that is so realistic, and the description of her feelings is great. Very Happy
*Staring at laptop screen hoping the next chapter will appear (hopefully with pictures of Carnell Very Happy)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: