Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to kidnap B5

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:46 am

Very Happy Hahahahahahahahahahaha hilarious...! I love'd it...! In bed by 8:30 ha ha ha ha lol! Oopsie I should be in bed...it's almost one in the morning Embarassed Great plans though...now...time for how to kidnap Carnell Very Happy I realized that it will probably involve buying a plane ticket to Atlanta, Georgia so I saved up some money allready Very Happy Now I shall goto bed...dream of kidnapping Carnell and then in the morning sit at the laptop all day staring at the screen, waiting for the post. And if it still isn't up, I shall go bed and wake up and do the exact same thing in a repetitive cycle untill it is. And if some things have been spelt incorrectly or do not make any sense or whatever...blame tiredness not me...! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Yeah! Carnell next! (the quiet cutie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Ooo and then after can I do how to kidnap Bryan...? I actually thought of a really funny way last night...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm

LOL, ask Jo!!!!

A different point of view would be pretty interesting . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Jo...! Hurry up and get on here...! I don't know what you're doing but I know that it can't be as important as this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 pm

You can do the Bryan bit first if you want...I'm based on the laptop at the mo...the kidnap stories are on the computer...which Abigail uses, so...go ahead...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Try and use the format I used...you can use the same fonts and layout...what can I say?...I'm a perfectionist...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Yay I was going to ask you if I could you if I could use it...! Okay writing now and posting soon.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Yaaay!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:18 pm

YESSSSSSSSSS! Wait . . . are you doing Carnell or Bryan?!

*squeals delightedly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm

Bryan...

Joanne's doing Carnell...Carnell *sighs*

*thinks of B5 possibly being in London soon*

*thinks of getting a VIP ticket*

*thinks of meeting Carnell*

*faints*

*gets up*

*remembers that she has to complete "How to Kidnap Bryan*

*thinks of B5 again*

*thinks of Carnell*

*faints*

*doesnt get back up*

*has a REALLY nice dream*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:32 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Okay bumping now! Exclamation

I put a lot of effort into this...

5% effort to be precise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Joke...

Anyway here it is:

How to kidnap Bryan

This is a step-by-step guide on how to kidnap Bryan…If: It doesn’t work/you get caught/you get thrown into jail and/or get a restraining order…it’s no-one’s fault but yours…you can’t sue me , lol…Here ya go…and if anybody asks…it was your idea… Suspect However, if you really, really, REALLY want someone to sue...the name’s Jolola Cool

P.E. ---> (possible equipment): A very pretty girl (aka you), high heels, mascara, a really seductive outfit, lip gloss, rope, a BIG packet of maltesers, a camera, a tracksuit and some sneakers in a bag, a mobile with a 5 day pass (just in case your first try doesn’t work you have 4 more days to try, plus Bryan might keep you on the phone for a long time so unlimited calls are the best), duct tape (NOT duck tape, as that's animal cruelty Very Happy) a plane ticket to Atlanta, Georgia, a Sat Nav, a camera, a mode of transport.

1. Use your plane ticket to get to Atlanta.

2. You should already be in your seductive outfit. Apply your mascara and lip gloss and change into your extremely high heels.

3. Then you need to use your Sat Nav to get to the actual B5 Residence. Standing around near some KFC shop in Atlanta, hoping to see Bryan may take a very long time!

4. Attempt to get into the B5 Residence, this probably won’t work, but to succeed in kidnapping (it really is kidnapping as he’s so young,) Bryan you must get past the gates and outside his window. Tell anyone who suspects you of anything that you are Bryan’s girlfriend and that Adrian or any of Bryan’s brothers must not know that you are there.

5. Once you are outside Bryan’s window (make sure you can be seen easily from Bryan’s window), use your t-mobile phone with your 5 day pass to call his mobile (41656897638). As soon as Bryan is on the phone, tell him that you urgently need to talk to him about his ex-girlfriend...and to go outside. He should see you from the window and as he is so young and gullible, believe you.

6. Once Bryan is outside, tell him the truth that you lied about his ex-girlfriend and you just wanted to see him because you find him so cute. Open the bag of maltesers very quickly and stuff as many of them into his mouth as possible. This will prevent him from screaming. Very Happy

7. Next give him a hug *wink* Wink BEFORE (not after,) he has a chance to do anything, use your rope, and tie it around him whilst you’re “hugging him” *wink* Wink

8. Use your duct tape/selotape and place some over his mouth, as he will very quickly realize that you are trying to kidnap him and also finish eating the maltesers.

9. Lead him to the mode of transport. Again, if you have chosen any of these:
Bicycle,
Skateboard,
Scooter,
Motorbike,
Wheelbarrow,
Roller blades,

or another other stupid thing with wheels like a shopping trolley or a GO-KART *slaps head*, or a moped *slaps head again*, you obviously did not listen to what I said in ‘How to kidnap Patrick/How to kidnap Kelly’ …IT WILL NOT WORK!!! If people don’t spot you and call the police, it will take you FOREVER to get anywhere. You need a van/car/helicopter/ship etc and someone OLD ENOUGH to drive it. Duh! *sighs*

8. Once in the mode of transport, eat the remaining maltesers and offer Bryan some as long as he promises not to scream.

9. Once you get to your destination, lock Bryan in (with yourself or the kidnap would have been pointless, (ensure you have the keys)), and there you have it! You would have successfully kidnapped him.

10. Change into your tracksuit and your sneakers as it must be very uncomfortable in the seductive outfit and extremely high heels.

11. Ask Bryan very nicely to teach you how to do back flips/rap/sing high notes/dance, take pictures, get a takeaway, watch a movie, get his autograph (and his brother’s numbers Very Happy ), and whatever else. Make sure you let him go as soon as you’re done, or the two halves of America that aren’t already after you for kidnapping Patrick and Kelly will be after you.

Hope you don't get caught! ... NEXT!

Last edited by xXx Sim Sim xXx on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I also wrote DUCK tape instead of duct tape... Oopsie)
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:17 pm

Looool...funny
Hee hee, I would have eaten the maltesers before i got there...i would have been like...'Imaginary malteser?' lol...Great stuff
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:24 pm

xXx Sim Sim xXx wrote:

However, if you really, really, REALLY want someone to sue...the name’s Jolola Cool [/font]
[color=indigo]

Ha ha, very funny...

xXx Sim Sim xXx wrote:
4. Attempt to get into the B5 Residence, this probably won’t work, but to succeed in kidnapping (it really is kidnapping as he’s so young,)

Lol, true...

xXx Sim Sim xXx wrote:
[font='Verdana']6. Once Bryan is outside, tell him the truth that you lied about his ex-girlfriend and you just wanted to see him because you find him so cute. Open the bag of maltesers very quickly and stuff as many of them into his mouth as possible. This will prevent him from screaming. Very Happy

LMAO

xXx Sim Sim xXx wrote:
8. Once in the mode of transport, eat the remaining maltesers and offer Bryan some as long as he promises not to scream.

i don't know why i find that so funny...anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:33 pm

Haha lol I thought maltesers would be the most effective chocolate as they're so big...

You know I think I might try "How to Kidnap Kelly" if B5 DO come to Lodon. Smile

If successful, I'd get his brothers' msns and numbers Very Happy

Very Happy <-- One last smile lol
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:51 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:21 pm

YOU

ARE

HILARIOUS
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:23 pm

Innit...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:26 pm

I LOVED THE MALTEASERS BIT.
(oops, stupid caps lock)

Yeah, and I loved the girlfriend bit.

I loved all of it, actually, I was just laughing. And laughing and laughing.

Jo, you need to do Carnell's!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Abi wants the computer...later peeps...or peep...bye star...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:45 pm

bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:02 pm

I'm back, lol...but i have to write stories...*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to kidnap B5
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: B5 Chat-
Jump to: