Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to kidnap B5

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:12 pm

I am going to have a guide on how to catch certain members...simply state the name of the person you wish to kidnap and why, and I'll post how to do it...it's gonna be fun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Oooh.
Okay, first nomiation; PATRICK.

WHY; because Jolola loves him, and I want him to teach me how to do a backflip.

Plus, I want to scold him 'cause his picture is currently my signature and every time I see it . . .

*dreams**looks again**screams**faints*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:09 am

Lol...I'll start typing...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Good! I really wanna know your plan Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 am

Almost finished...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Huuuuurrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!!! No
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:27 pm

How to kidnap Patrick

This is a step-by-step guide on how to kidnap Patrick…If: It doesn’t work/you get caught/you get thrown into jail and/or get a restraining order…it’s no-one’s fault but yours…you can’t sue me , lol…Here ya go…and if anybody asks…it was your idea… Suspect

P.E.  (possible equipment): Rope, mobile phone, duck tape (selotape is fine), tweezers, SKITTLES (the big ‘made for sharing’ kind VITAL!), a tasty drink, a plane ticket to Atlanta, Georgia, a mode of transport.

1. Use your plane ticket to get to Atlanta, and then find the Breeding residence.

2. Try to get Patrick outside (you probably won’t be let in). To do this, get the skittles and place them somewhere outside, where Patrick can see them (under his bedroom window might help. Try to find the right window, or you’ll end up with someone else…ewww).

3. If he doesn’t notice the skittles, you’ll need the phone. Call the house on 544-1746. When someone picks up, ask for Patrick. If they ask who it is, just tell them it’s someone calling about some song for a future album. If that doesn’t work, tell them it’s urgent, but TOP SECRET and you have other artists waiting for your hot music. They should pass the phone to him. If Patrick himself picks up, tell him to look outside his bedroom window. He’ll probably ask why. Tell him you know his secret, so he should just hurry up and go and look already!

4. Patrick will spot the skittles. You’ll still be on the phone to him, so tell him to get the packet of skittles. Remind him that you know his secret. If he asks ‘which one?’ or ‘what secret?’ say ‘the really BIG one’. He’ll stop asking questions after that.

5. Make sure you’re in a well-hidden area, because as soon as he comes outside, he could spot you. He’ll probably be looking around to see if you’re anywhere near. Tell him he’ll never find you.

6. If you can, carefully follow him to where he’ll get the skittles from. As he bends over to pick them up, tell him to freeze. Tie the rope into a lasso, and throw it over him. If you don’t get him the fist time, RUN! You’ll get into a lot of trouble otherwise.

7. If you DO get him, tighten it so he’s trapped, and tell him to stop screaming or you’ll shoot. (I know you don’t have a gun, but he won’t know that. Push two fingers into his back so he thinks you do.) Put some tape over his mouth just in case.

8. Guide him to the mode of transport. If you have chosen any of these; Bicycle,
Skateboard,
Scooter,
Motorbike,
Wheelbarrow,
Roller blades,
or another other stupid thing with wheels like a shopping trolley ,
it will not work. If people don’t spot you and call the police, it will take you FOREVER to get anywhere. You need a van/car/helicopter/ship etc. And someone to drive it.

9.Have some of that tasty drink. You might be thirsty (Patrick can have some, but you'll need to remove the selotape first).

10. Once you get to your destination, lock Patrick in, and there you have it! You would have successfully kidnapped him. Ask him very nicely to teach you how to do back flips, take pictures, get a takeaway, watch a movie, get his autograph, and whatever else. Make sure you let him go as soon as you’re done, or half of America will be after you.

There ya go…hope it works for you...NEXT! (Leave a review!)
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:24 pm

How to kidnap B5 1131162h2piez5o0s
How to kidnap B5 1132901fon1fuufx1
How to kidnap B5 557273x9w6yd16rq

THAT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY! OMG OMG THAT WA THE BEST EVER!

I HAVE TO GO COOL DOWN
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 pm

I tried it. Here are the results of my 'progress'

FIRST TRY: I forgot the skittles.I know, can you believe it?! I went home, pretty disgruntled.

How to kidnap B5 178045emdvvhvyoe

SECOND TRY: I used the remaining money in my bank account to get another ticket to Atlanta, but I had everything else from the first try.

I called, and I even got to Patrick, but the secret thing totally backfired. He hung up on me!

I tried again, pretenting to be someone who'd found a lost item of his with his name on it, but he was like, "Is this the same girl who called three minutes ago?"

And I was like, "What girl?" which was too obvious and he hung up on me. Again.

THIRD TRY: This wasn't exactly a try. See, what happened was, I had no money for the ticket, no money for credit for my phone, and no courage.

Then I managed to nab him on B5 online! I went on the same time as him, LOL

I was like; this is the girl who tried to kidnap you twice, and he was like, "Oh REALLY?!"

(FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSED, THIS POST IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL)

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Loool. Wow, you seemed to like it more than I thought you would. Btw, the tweezers weren't actually for anything...I just felt like adding them Smile
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:37 pm

Okay.

Next, I'd like you to do . . . Kelly. (hehe. You knew it was coming.)
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 pm

Okey dokey...*goes to write Kelly's bit...*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:19 pm

Yay! Razz

*waits patiently**gets impatient**leaves* Joke! *comes back**laughs*
*gets sick of stars**almost deletes the post**remembers that her name is Star*
*laughs nervously**hurriedly posts the post**leaves*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Loool...
Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:06 pm

RANDOM!!LOL
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:02 am

I know!! LOL (hehe)
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:21 pm

ENOUGH LOLS ALREADY! lol
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Well, u just said it! *sighs*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm

Yeah Abi! *sighs**grins* Razz
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:27 pm

*shakes head*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:25 pm

C'mon go, I'm waiting for my guide on how to kidnap Kelly!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Busy...I'm also working on something new...I'll post Her daddy soon to keep you happy...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:34 am

I'm posting Kelly's bit tomorrow! Til then...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:09 pm

How to kidnap Kelly

This is a step-by-step guide on how to kidnap Kelly…If: It doesn’t work/you get caught/you get thrown into jail and/or get a restraining order…it’s no-one’s fault but yours…you can’t sue me , lol…Here ya go…and if anybody asks…it was your idea… Suspect

P.E. ---> (possible equipment): A Head Sack, scissors *GASP!*, duck tape (selotape is fine), a hair brush/comb, a tasty snack, a plane ticket to Atlanta, Georgia, a VIP ticket to a B5 concert, a camera, a mode of transport.

1. Use your plane ticket to get to Atlanta, and then use your VIP concert ticket to get into the actual concert. Make sure you get good seats.

2. Enjoy the concert. The tasty snack might come in handy. The camera may also come in handy, in case you want to take pictures or make a video (if it’s a digital camera). When it’s over, you should be taken backstage.

3. Once backstage, try to get alone with Kelly. If this proves difficult, hide somewhere and call his name quietly. Hopefully, he’ll try and find where the voice is coming from. However, if he just starts to think he’s crazy and decides to get some air…use it to your advantage…talk to him in a soothing voice and try to get him outside…alone…

4. Should another B5 member hear you instead, pretend you are singing…include their own name and smile. If you’re lucky, they’ll just give you a weird look and turn away. If they call security, just tell them you were just overwhelmed by the fact you got to see B5 up close.

5. If PATRICK sees you, he WILL recognise you. (Unless you didn’t kidnap him or you’ve aged. A lot ) He will thwart your plans, so try your best to get away A.S.A.P. You might as well just go home…

6. Once you get Kelly alone, put the Head Sack over his face. Tell him not to make any noise, or you’ll cut his hair off. Make cutting sounds with the scissors so he knows you’re serious. Take the sack off (I'm not a mean person, so you shouldn’t be). Use the duck/selotape instead. But not for his head, for his mouth.

7. Lead him to the mode of transport. Again, if you have chosen any of these:
Bicycle,
Skateboard,
Scooter,
Motorbike,
Wheelbarrow,
Roller blades,

or another other stupid thing with wheels like a shopping trolley or a GO-KART *slaps head*
you obviously did not listen to what I said in ‘How to kidnap Patrick’ …IT WILL NOT WORK!!! If people don’t spot you and call the police, it will take you FOREVER to get anywhere. You need a van/car/helicopter/ship etc and someone to drive it. Duh! *sighs*

8. Once in the mode of transport, undo Kelly’s hair and comb/brush it. I can guarantee it will be lots of fun…his hair is beautiful. *sighs* Remove the tape. Slowly…or you might hurt him…and start asking him questions. Make sure you let him know that he’ll be back by 8:30pm in time for bed. *sniggers*

9. Once you get to your destination, lock Kelly in, and there you have it! You would have successfully kidnapped him. Ask him very nicely to teach you how to do back flips/rap, take pictures, get a takeaway, watch a movie, get his autograph, and whatever else. Make sure you let him go as soon as you’re done, or the half of America that isn’t already after you for kidnapping Patrick will be after you.

There ya go…hope it works for you this time...NEXT! (Leave a review! Cool)
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:06 am

OMG, about freaking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from dance clas, so I can't leave a long review but I will in good time.

Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to kidnap B5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to kidnap B5   How to kidnap B5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to kidnap B5
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: B5 Chat-
Jump to: