Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOXIC (you can't resist...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey, i have lyk the emptiest holiday ever! I am gonna have fun, fun, fun! Just as long as you BUMP! I need something to read or i can't have fun, fun,fun. And my holiday will be wasted lyk all da other hols we have coz i m=never do anything. And i will be bored bored bored! So please please please update you story for those who have nothing to do...but since you have work, you might not be able to get to writing and i will be stuck here with no update! Sad
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Oh, boo hoo...you could always wrok on YOUR story...

Last edited by xxxJololaxxx on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the O in work...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abi, Jo, u two just kill me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Then why are you still alive...? Lol jk jk
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Urgh, you have to make a joke out of everything Lola! Gosh!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:17 pm

...*cries* *Leaves*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm

OMG OMG OMFG Abii put Bryan as her siggy!
It's just like blue cap but CUTER!

Anyways . . .
Check it here too, I think:
http://forum.b5online.com/viewtopic.php?p=3971852#3971852
Okay, Chapter 2.

TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 645906hmoluktu9a

Patrick’s View:

When I walk into school, I remember why my life is such a party.

Every day is a new joke, and whatever happened ‘yesterday’ is an old story. ‘Yesterday’ doesn’t exist. Tomorrow is a clean slate, again and again.

What’s my motto again? Something like – ‘Today is yesterday’s tomorrow, and tomorrow is yesterday for the day after . . . so whatever life has to throw at me - bring it!’

-----

I walked into Dustin’s bedroom without knocking, and found that he was in there with Kelly already.

Patrick: You’re having a private party? Without me? How could you?
Dustin: How could I? It was quite easy. I just remembered all the times you –
Patrick: Stop right there.
Kelly snorted.
Patrick: (sitting down) So, what’s the word?
Dustin: Leave.
Patrick: Ha ha. Now really, what the word?
Kelly: Pat. Get gone.
Patrick: (cussing) fine.

But I only made it to outside the door. Then I waited . . . and listened.

Kelly: So . . . is Darren for real?
Dustin: I think so. You should’ve seen the state of his room. I was like, whaaa . . . ?!
Kelly: You know what I told you before? About Crystal?
Dustin: You told her. That’s fine – but did you show her?
Silence.
Dustin: (loudly) Why the hell –
Kelly: I didn’t think, okay? I –
Dustin: What if the MCU come after us? God dammit -

Someone rang the doorbell, and both Dustin and Kelly groaned.

Dustin and Kelly: Bryan! Get the door!
Bryan: (in his room, his voice muffled,) No! I always get the door!
Dustin: Carnell! Get the door!

Carnell didn’t answer. Probably sleeping. And then, I winced as I realised what was gonna happen –

Dustin and Kelly: PATRICK! GET THE DOOR!

Cussing again, I got the door. The only reason why I gave in so quickly is because our doorbell is SO ANNOYING.

Patrick: Hey Mel! ‘Sup?
Melody: (blushing) not much. You?
Patrick: (shrugging) eh.
We laughed.

Melody was an ex of kelly’s, but she still had his back when he landed in deep ish for the millionth time. Yeah, she was . . . cute.

Melody: (sighing) is he on that stupid music-making software again?
Patrick: (laughing) Nope. He’s with Dustin, for once.
Melody: Oh . . . I’ll come back later then.
Patrick; (quickly) No, come in! We’re having dinner soon, you might as well stay. Just chill. (grinning) We can talk until they stop talking.
Melody smiled, sitting down.
Patrick: Anyway, Dustin’s gotta baby-sit while we go to Darren’s.
Melody: Hey . . . is it true that Darren’s got . . . you know . . .
Patrick: Apparently, yeah. But if he keeps showing ‘em off like that, he’s gonna get nabbed by the MCU.
Melody: MCU?
Patrick: You know . . . Mutant Control Unit. They take people with powers to some facility where they can make sure they’re not dangerous. Problem is –
Melody: Practically none of them come back.

We sat in silence for a long time after that.

-----

Atlanta’s View:

Selene: You getting up?
Atlanta: No.
Selene (sighing) You gotta go to school, Lil’ A.
Atlanta: I’m not little, and I’m not going.
Selene: . . . are you . . . being bullied? Girl problems? Is it a guy?
Atlanta: If you know me at all, you wouldn’t have to ask that. I can deal with those kinda problems on my own.
Pause.
Selene: Is it about -
Atlanta: I WILL NOT talk about my sisters. They’re probably dead, okay? I last saw them when I was, like, five years old or something, for Gods sake –

Selene gave me a hug. I wasn’t crying. I don’t cry. But I was upset. Selene was my Aunt. She was the only person I had left. My other Aunt, Sasha, I don’t know what happened to her. My Mom, Sholi . . . my sisters, Armani and Ariel . . . my cousin Alexander . . .

Atlanta: Our family’s fallen apart.
Selene wiped a tear from her face, and left the room.

I didn’t answer Selene’s question. It was about my sisters. And Dustin Breeding. I was NOT goin’ to school to face Dustin. Ever again. I didn't know why it mattered to me so much that I didn't make a fool of myself in front of him.

After wondering what I was gonna do with so much free time, I tried doing random stuff, SUPERPOWER stuff, like trying to lift the newspaper n the porch with my mind, but I don’t know what my power actually IS, if I have one. My neighbour, Lola Hadhari, saw me through the window and smiled, but probably thought I was constipated. I mean, how do you go about finding out if you’ve got superpowers, huh?!

Then I remembered – isn’t everyone going to Darren’s later? I had a thought.

-----

Atlanta: What’ca doin?

Darren looked surprised to see me. In fact, he didn’t just look, he blatantly checked me out. I swear, this guy is an idiot. AND he's younger than me.

Atlanta: Darren. It’s me. Atlanta. So quit with the eyes.
Darren: Crystal’s friend? (sly grin) Oh hey. D-Chill doesn’t start for another three hours, (grins) but if you want, we could -
Atlanta: (rolls eyes) I’m not here for D-Chill.

I love how this guy always gets straight to the point. He doesn’t deal with crap, just like me. But usually ‘the point’ is pretty stupid.

And D-Chill . . . it a term everyone uses for whenever Darren’s having a party, or meeting, or get-together, basically just an event that Darren’s hosts. I don’t know when everyone started using it. Some D-Chill’s are open to everyone, others are exclusive, you know, select, private – invitation only.

The D-Chill tonight is about his ‘powers', and it’s exclusive. He’s got he’s own gang, you know. They’re all as dumb as him.

Atlanta: Shouldn’t you be sitting in a office out of The Godfather controlling the backstreets of Atlanta?
Darren grinned.
Darren: Nice one. Atlanta.
Atlanta: Why, thank you. Do me a favour – tell me. Do you really have powers, or are you spreading bullshiit?

Darren smirked for a moment, regaining his cool, and folded his arms in the most menacing way possible. Then, I swear to God, static started flicking off his body, like . . . I can’t even explain! It was blue electricity, cracking in this really weird way.

Atlanta: (grins) Nice one.
Darren: Why thank you. (raises an eyebrow) you coming later?
Atlanta: No, I’m busy. But, (hesitates) is Dustin Breeding coming?
Darren: No. He’s babysitting.
Atlanta: Babysitting?!

-----

I knocked on my neighbour’s door. I couldn’t believe I was making up a stupid excuse just to see him. I wanted to ask what he meant the other day. God, I should just say, ‘Dustin, I love you.’

Faye Hadhari opened. She was about ten, a small and scrawny kid. She was Lola’s sister, and Lola was another story completely.

Faye: Hey Atty.
Atlanta: Hey kid. uh, my Aunt Selene wants to, uh –
Faye: Lola said to invite you in when you came. (stepping aside) come in. Parents are out, babysitters in the kitchen.

I stepped inside. I’d been her before, and I loved it. Everything was full of life, pure, bright, it was totally awesome. The Hadhari’s were an amazing family.

Male voice: Faye! Get back here and eat your peas!

Faye groaned, and I followed her into the kitchen, only for my heart to jump when I saw Dustin. I tried to act cool.

Atlanta: What the hell are you doing here?
Dustin: (waving hand vaguely) I’m the babysitter.

I stared laughing. Hearing it from him made it so much funnier, and I couldn’t stop. Dustin frowned.

Atlanta: You just wanna skip out on D-Chill!
Dustin: (folding arms) No! Actually, I’m saving for a car.
Atlanta: (chuckling) Faye, eat your peas.
Faye: No. I don’t like peas.
Atlanta: (suspiciously) Have you tried them before?
Pause.
Faye: (admittedly) No.
Atlanta: So try them.
Faye: No . . . I don’t like them. They look like . . . little brains.
Atlanta: Fine. They’re little chunks of green brain. You want ‘em now?
Faye: I don’t like brains.
Atlanta: (ignoring Dustin crack up laughing) They’re childrens brains, young and healthy. You want ‘em now?
Faye: I don’t like them.
Atlanta: (leaning forward threateningly) They’re from children who refuse to eat their food. You want ‘em now?
Faye: (worriedly) You’re gonna cut my brain out if I don’t eat it?

She clutches her head, alarmed. I tried to ignore Dustin kill himself with laughter, although I couldn’t help sneak in a glance at his adorable dimples.

Atlanta: (sighing) They’re not brains. They’re peas. You want ‘em now?
Faye: But you said –
Atlanta: Just eat ‘em!

Faye slowly picked up her spoon, and ate some.

Atlanta: Good boy.
Faye: I’m a girl.
Atlanta: I was talking to the brain.

Dustin was laughing so hard, he had to leave the room. Faye looked horrified, then saw my grin and frowned at the joke.

Atlanta: See? They’re not so bad, are they?
Faye: No . . .

Then she did something I’ve never seen this little girl do. She smiled.

Dustin: (grinning) Just out of interest - what else to you say to that kid?
Atlanta: That the tooth fairy teaches children you can sell your body parts for money.

TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 645906hmoluktu9a

Yeah.

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Lol...liked the ending...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Pshhh yh! But it's so true, innit?
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:51 pm

huh. Lol...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Cheers, Big Ears!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:51 pm

BTW, have u review C2 on there yet?

And also HAVE FAITH IN ME I think the story gets better later on.
OMDZ wait till you get to Kelly's bit in C10 OMFG

Bumping today . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Shaniiii!!! Urgh...anywayz, the forum's doin' its dumb error thing at the mo...I love your story, you bumchum...bout 'have faith in me'...argh, well get to chapter ten then-wait, you've written C10??? LMAO...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Um . . .
LOL!

And who's Shani?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Star* * *
P.S. Yeah, it's doing it's dumb error for me 2.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 pm

The forum's ok now btw.
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Okay, cool.
Gonna see if I can update, then.
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Joanne, how do you feel about wearing this? I'm writing the chapte with you in it now.

TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 Babyph10
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 pm

It's nice...bit short though...lol
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 pm

TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 Babyph11

This one? Amost up to her knees . . .I don't want it to be too flashy, because of where she is.

Still searching . . .
know any good clothes sites?
LOL
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Okay, let try trousers -

TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 Babyph12
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

The original's fine, lol...I like it the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 pm

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
You can wear the demin one the second time!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Okay, cool...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Okay, here's what I'm gonna do.

Because the old B5 forum is F%$!&£$ RETARDED and you probs won't want to read TOXIC from the beginning on the new forum - I'll post from Chapter whatever-I-got-up-to on here.

Yes?

Kool.
So, updating soon.
Also, using cherryberry again means I'll be more motivated to finish MANSION$....
*bows head in shame*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Stupid spam . . .
*fumes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOXIC (you can't resist...)   TOXIC (you can't resist...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOXIC (you can't resist...)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: