Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:41 am

Basically really funny interviews that we happen to come across in magazines or youtube; whatever. Lol

Last edited by xXx Sim Sim xXx on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Very bad spelling. :P Lol)
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:42 am

Here's the first bit of one that I found really funny from ages ago but it's incomplete as I had to type it all up and it's been taking me aggggeees!

Here you go:
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:43 am

An interview from a magazine in November 2007 typed up exactly as it was in the magazine...
maybe with a few notes from me in pink! Lol...

When did you decide that you all wanted to be singers?
Dustin: Basically to cut a long story short and it’s a long story! We went to a Backstreet Boys Concert when we were little and Nick Carter’s little brother, Aaron Carter came out and he was the exact same age as us (so he was quite a few different ages then? How does that work? Lol). Our mum was like ‘...do you guys see that little kid over there? Do you guys think you could do that?’ That’s basically how it started. We started working in out garage doing dance practice and stuff like that and it grew from there.
Kelly: That was ten years ago! (Erm, how old was Bryan at this point? That means he only just turned three!)
Considering you were so young, how supportive were your parents when you decided to take it seriously?Kelly: Our mum was supportive 100%. She was all for it.

How did you get signed to Bad Boy?
Patrick:
We took a trip up to Atlanta with our manager Jimmy McMahen and we met a guy that knew Puffy. We set up a date (ooo a date! How sweet!) and took a trip up to Ohio and met him at his hotel room. We auditioned for him; he loved it and a week later we were signed. (They auditioned in a hotel room?)

You’ve toured with the big names in hip hop and R’n’B. Who have been your favourite so far?Dustin:
I would have to say Bow Wow. He’s real cool. We’ve done a lot of work with him so we’re real cool with him.
Kelly:
Omarion, T-Pain and Yung Joc (there was no full stop!)
Patrick:
It is kinda hard to say a favourite one because everyone we’ve toured with we’ve become really good friends with. Like Bow Wow, Omarion, Yung Joc and T-Pain. Everybody. (Awww he’s sweet and doesn’t pick a favourite, more than I can say about Dustin and Kelly! Razz)

How doesDon’t Talk, Just Listen differ to your debut album B5?
Dustin:
More maturity. You can hear a lot of growth in the album. Even back when had the first two years ago, we’d recorded the songs a year or two before that. (Does anyone else notice something wrong with that sentence? Exactly as it was... hmm very good! Lol)

What are the advantages and disadvantages of having five brothers in a group?
Carnell:
I don’t know if there are any disadvantages. (WOW! He speaks!)
Kelly: I think it’s all advantages. (Isn’t that sort of copying what Carnell said? :S Can’t he think for himself!?)
Carnell:
We have a really good advantage that we’re all brothers and we don’t really have to fight over the spotlight. We all sing and we all have talent. There’s not one person in the group with all the talent. (Okay let’s not get carried away Carnell... First he doesn’t speak, now he doesn’t shutup!)

Do you guys argue?
Carnell:
We argue but we don’t argue that much. That’s what brothers do but we get over it the next day. (And again...I think he’s making up for not talking much before. Shutup already! Bryan STILL hasn’t said anything.)

Which producers did you work with on this album?
Patrick:
We worked with a lot of good people. We worked with Blaze – he’s real cool. We worked with Timbaland and Danja, The Underdogs, Will.i.am, Scott Storch and Bryan Cox. We also wrote some songs on the album too.

What qualities do you think each of you bring to the group?
(Shouldn’t it be brings?) I must say that the interviewer is very literate. Razz)
Dustin:
I’m the oldest one so I definitely get the older demographic. Bryan’s the youngest and he gets that younger demographic. Everyone just has their own different style and personality so it works out perfectly. (Enough of the complex words already! This is an INTERVIEW not an essay! How many people would know what demographic means! Well, I do, but I’m unique! =])
Patrick:
I bring the coolness to the group. Kelly brings the smoothness to the group.
Dustin: Dustin brings the rough and ready to the group (laughs).
Bryan: Bryan brings everything to the group (laughs). (He finally speaks and even laughs! The first noises to show he’s there or even alive! Lol.)
Carnell:
Bryan brings the goofiness to the group and I bring the craziness. (Yay we’re both crazy! Perfect couple! =D )

You were all quite young when you started out. Do you think you missed out on anything growing up?
Patrick:
We miss hanging out with our friends but it’s not like our childhood got taken away from us. We always do a lot of fun stuff. We always go snowboarding, dirt bike riding... We do a lot of things. We actually have a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 am

The last bit of the interview's really funny, they're asked about who they like and Dustin gets a little nasty! Razz Lol... COMING SOON!

Tell me what you think so far though! Very Happy

PS: No idea why the layout's a little muddled. Anyway this is the last post for however long I'm busy for. I truly am gone now. Almost dead from lack of sleep! So bie! Sad

I promise to miss Cherry Berry with all my heart for the few days that I'm gone! Crying or Very sad

x x x x
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 am

And I used the same colour shemes and all.

Oh. Bie.

x x x x
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:58 pm

LMAOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE your little notes...had me rollin'.... Razz Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:30 pm

LOL that was the best thing!!!

I WAS IN PIECE ON THE FLOOR FROM LAUGHING!

(well, not that much but it WAS funny)
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Lol glad you liked it. Smile
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:43 pm

xXx Sim Sim xXx wrote:
The last bit of the interview's really funny, they're asked about who they like and Dustin gets a little nasty! Razz Lol... COMING SOON!

Hurry! I wanna read the next part.
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Loool give me time! Literally, I need a new watch. My last one broke. Sad Woopsie, randomness. Lol sorry Jo. Hehe
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:12 pm

kk........fine...........
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:20 am

Installment 2!

Which artists, if any, inspired you?
Dustin:Michael Jackson. He’s the main guy.

If you could be a superhero who would you each like to be?
Patrick: Superman
Carnell: The Hulk
Kelly: Batman
Dustin:I would be Goku from Dragonball Z
Bryan: I would be Wonderdog (laughs). Don’t put that in! (Ah, someone must have been pretty annoyed with the interviewer. Lol.) I would be Flash or somebody.

Who is the liveliest in the group?
Carnell: We’re all pretty lively.
Dustin:We each have our different moods.
Kelly: Patrick’s loud but he’s usually the most retarded.
Patrick: I’m not retarded I’m like she says; I’m lively!

Who is the laziest?
Kelly: Bryan (laughs)
Bryan protests in the background
(Awhh poor lil’ Bry Bry! Lol)Well he is the baby.
Bryan: I’m not a baby
Kelly: He gets to sit there and play games as long as he wants..

Who moans the most?
Carnell: Bryan (laughs)

Who is the most sensible?
Dustin:Kelly
Carnell: I think me and Patrick are very sensible. (Erm hold up, earlier Carnell said “I bring the craziness” and Kelly said Patrick’s “usually the most retarded”. More like they’re the LEAST sensible. Lol.)

Who gets the most girls?
Kelly: Patrick
Patrick: Carnell
Carnell: Kelly (They done a nice lil’ pattern here. You could do little arrows or a flow chart and make it link up. Lol. Kelly says Patrick so he felt the need to talk, same with Carnell. Then Kelly had already spoken and thought he should be quiet. Very Happy Lol)

Who would each of you love to duet with?
Dustin:I would be love to work with Will.i.am or Kanye West
Kelly: I would love to do something with Rihanna and Jay-Z. (Love to do something? He means work with...)
Carnell: Michael Jackson (Erm I won’t comment...)Bryan: Ludaris (I guess that’s meant to be Ludacris)
Patrick: Either Michael Jackson or Paul McCarney.

Who would be your ideal celebrity date?
Kelly: Patrick would like to have Jessica Alba.Kelly: I would like Jess Alba and Halle Berry or Jessica Lopez. (Erm I think only one was requested!)Dustin:Carnell likes the girl from the Lemony Snicket movie. (Let him speak for himself! I’m certain he doesn’t like her, he’s in love with me!) I like Hilary Duff.
Patrick:
Bryan would like Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry. (Uh-oh, and so would Kelly. Possible fight? Lol) Dustin would say Christina Milian or Halle Berry
Dustin: I like Hilary Duff! Pushes Patrick (Okay, okay, chill out, we know!)
(Why can’t Carnell and Bryan speak for themselves? Sad )

Do you get time to go on dates?
Kelly: Not really. (How sad. Sad )
Patrick: Right now we’re focussing on the album that comes out in September; now we’re doing promotion for that so we don’t really have time for that. (How GREAT! That means he can’t date anyone and there’s still hope for me! =D)

Your first single is called Hydrolics and features Bow Wow. Do you have any other collaboration’s on the album?
Dustin:That’s pretty much it. All the other songs on there are just us. When we get to do a remix we’ll put somebody like T-Pain on.

Any idea when you’ll be coming over to the UK? (Soon, soon, please soon!)
Patrick: We’ll be coming over as soon as you’ll have us!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Quote :
Patrick: We’ll be coming over as soon as you’ll have us!

Uh, hello? Who said we wouldn't have you? *rolls eyes* Get your butt(s) over here mayne...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:45 pm

OMFG!!!

*screeches in outrage* Hilary duff? Are they f%*$&!£ high?!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:16 pm

That's disgraceful.
All the other I can understand.... but c'mon, Duff?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:17 pm

I know...hee hee...
Back to top Go down

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeah that's what I was thinking too when I read that. Of all people the girl from the kiddies show! Lol...

10 years later but hmm...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: B5 Chat-
Jump to: