Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Stuff About Shontay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shontay

Shontay

Female Number of posts : 4
Hobbies : Singing, shopping, playing my keyboard and loving B5! Haha!!!
Motto : Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are 2 steps ahead of them:)
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Some Stuff About Shontay Empty
PostSubject: Some Stuff About Shontay   Some Stuff About Shontay I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Wuz up y'all? My name is Shontay, I'm from St.Louis, I love to sing, I'll be 18 July 1st, and I loooove B5! My fav members of B5 are Kelly, Dustin, and Patrick.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff About Shontay   Some Stuff About Shontay I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Kewl...I lurvve Dizzy and Patty cake...check out 'a bit about bubblebaby' for a cute pic of Patty cake...Yay...July babies in the house! Mine's July 24th...but Imma be 15...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mizzMONKEE637

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff About Shontay   Some Stuff About Shontay I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:08 am

hi shontay! i'm chaslene. me loves kelly and carnell.
Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff About Shontay   Some Stuff About Shontay I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:50 pm

Woooooo!!! CARNELL IS HOT!!
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff About Shontay   Some Stuff About Shontay I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:24 pm

I like Patrick too....i dont reallt like bryan anymore because he looks like an APE now...kelly is alright...i LOVE his hair..i'm jealous!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Now and Then   Some Stuff About Shontay I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:50 pm

OMG I know! Bryan used to be SOOOOOOOO sweet . . . now he's really diffent. I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!! LOL

My fave looker has gotta be Dustin.
Fave singer: Patrick. He sings the most anyway.
Fave person to take the piss out of: Patrick! LOL I'm so evil . . .

I'm into Carnell now. I wasn't B4. And I'm into Kelly. WOOOOO I'm slightly obsessed . . .

HI SHONTAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff About Shontay   Some Stuff About Shontay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Stuff About Shontay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: Random Chat :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: