Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seven Deadly Sins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Awhhhhhhhhh Sad
Bryann, wow, that's it, joining B5 forum now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:03 pm

LMAOOO YEESSSSSS

http://thenewb5online.forumup.com/
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 pm

And as your treat LOL
My chapter;;

Chapter 6
Greed: noun.
Defintion: An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves, especially with respect to material wealth.

Kelly’s Definition: I’m not greedy. I just love exciting games….

I get bored of things really quickly. I’m always wanting something new. I guess that’s why I turned to crime. Whatever I want, I get. I guess it’s not much different when it comes to chicks. I just want more and more until it gets confusing and I’m calling one girl another girls name and I get so pissed off I ditch them all. But this time, I’ve got the balance just right. They all mean something different to me – but the moment they don’t mean anything anymore, they’re gone.

Carnell and Patrick can have the leftovers.

Janelle.
She’s actually older than me but who gives a shiit. She works at this lil coffee shop near the school. The girl is fine, no mistake. I always make sure I drop by in the morning.

The one reason why this lady is so special to me – every time I fxck up and need comfort, she’s the one who makes it okay. Friends with benefits, you know?

“Hey Nell.” I nodded as I walked in, smiling as she waved to me. She left the guys she was serving and came over. Almost every person's eyes followed her. It made me grin just to watch her; she didn’t move like a human being. Everything about Janelle drew your eyes to her.

“Hey Kel.” she said in this low, sexy voice. “What’s the word, babe?”

I sighed. Where did I start? “Well first, I think I fxcked up everything with Ashley. I mean, she had some issues with me and started to be a moody biitch so I dropped her. But Janelle, have you seen the size of her? It’s like, did I do that?”

Janelle nodded understandingly, sitting down and giving me a coffee on the house. Her boss yelled at her to get back to work and she gave him a snarky description of what to do with his private bits in a way that made the whole café start laughing.

Turning back to me, she smiled, “Listen babe, If Ashley can’t appreciate that you have a ridiculously big sexual appetite then maybe she’s not right for you. I mean, some girls dig that shiit. I do.” she smirked. “I can’t take commitment.”

I laughed as I thought about this. Janelle didn't waste time getting to the point. I got to my feet. “Well, thanks for the advice Nell. I feel so much better.”

Janelle tipped an imaginary hat. “Anytime, sugah.”she winked. “Well, you know where I live. Drop by anytime.”

And of course I do. Almost every day.

Ashley.
After Janelle, I’d go to school and who’s waiting there? Ashley. I fell for this girl so hard it hurt. She just knocked me down… and I got back up in time to see her smile. She had everything, popularity, beauty, class, humour, and on top of that she was playing hard to get with me, and that just makes me want it. The whole secrecy thing worked for me as well. We had it rolling for at least a few months. She was great, forreal, but then….

“Kelly? Who’s Janelle? Why is she sending you …” blah blah blah.

Ashley could never keep her damn mouth shut. I guess she prided herself in being my girl (who wouldn’t?) but she took it way too far. It was kinda my fault – I forgot she didn’t know about the four other girls I was rolling with… and she walked in on me and my girl Kimi…

So of course that started a biitch brawl. The more fuss Ashley kicked up, the more truth she found out, stuff she really didn’t like. Fine, I get that, but she was making me look bad so I said ’bye bye baby.’

I don’t know what the hell is going on with this chick right now. She used to be damn well popular but everyone’s just shocked at how much weight she’s piled on.

Who cares, right? I just act like I don’t know her. Cause when it comes down to it, I don’t.

Kimi.
This girl’s got all the goods. You want it, she’s got it. She’s actually kinda dangerous to be around if you don’t know what you’re doing; she'll take you for a ride and leave you half-crazed outta your damn head.

“You’re way in over your head, babe.” Kimi shook her head sympathetically. “All of you Breeding brothers are. You can’t take what I roll with.” That’s why I got so interested. A lot of guys thought they could handle her and were proved wrong very quickly. But when I say something, I mean it.

“Try me.” I retorted. And she did.

I have to laugh, because she just doesn’t understand why I’m not drugged on her like all the others. They came back like dogs, loyal and craving for love.

I came back months later like a black cat, independent and cool. “I hope I’ve proved my point.” I said slyly. “I do want I want whenever the hell I please. I’m not like your other slaves, Kimi.”

And she just couldn’t understand it.

In a way Kimi’s my favourite, just because she always thinks she’s the smartest, she’s the best, she’s always right. And she is. But when it comes to me, it’s a different story, and she’s always trying to find some way to catch me off guard, anything. Haha.

That fact that I’m not head over heels in lust with her makes her love me. And I love it, it’s a good feeling. But she hates that I love it. She hates what I’m doing to her, which just makes me laugh and say “You frickin hypocrite, Kimi.” It’s a love-hate relationship. I guess it true, opposites do attract.

Jazmin.
We all know how messed up Carnell is, right? Dustin started it off. It’s always him. I don’t get it either, how he can be so Goddamn lazy and still gets whatever he wants anyway.

There’s this girl…a girl I’m very interested in. A replacement for Ashley? She keeps hanging around with Carnell like he’s actually gonna turn around and notice her, and I’m just like, wake up, ma. Carnell’s to stuck up in his issues with Dustin to pay attention to anything else.

Which is a damn shame for him because in my opnion he’s missing out.

“Kelly just piiss off!” Jazmin yelled, pushing me. “You’re not making this any better, okay?”

“Jamzin, you’re not thinking rationally.” I said coolly. “Carnell uses you as his maid.” I laughed. “That’s just pathetic. He doesn’t notice when you’re around yet you follow him like a puppy. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but there’s a vendetta splitting up this family. Do you think Carnell’s ever gonna look at someone like you? You’re like a sister he ignores. I mean, Shantelle -”

“DON’T JUST DON’T! WILL YOU STOP IT?!” Jazmin screamed at me, breaking down into tears. I looked at her with disgust at first, then I sighed. The girl was still beautful even when she was crying… I went to comfort her. I wanted her to like me, right?

“I’m sorry for yelling, Kelly.” she said, a few days later when she had enough courage to speak to me. “You were just telling me the truth. Thanks for being so . . . nice.”

“That’s me. Mr nice guy!” I said cheerfully, ignoring Ashley who was watching us carefully.

Tiara.
Now this girl… Patrick’s been hiding her from me. I guess she that one trick he’s bothered to keep around. And I can see why – something about her reminds me of Noriko… But boi Pat better not get confused. A ho is a ho (Soon to be my ho...?) They don’t roll with ‘commitment’.

“Damn girl, shiit sticks ain’t good for you.” I said, shaking my head, and she smirked, chucking the cigarette she was smoking. I looked around. No sign of Patrick. No sign of anyone who could blow this golden opportunity, actually.

Tiara sighed, “The vibe up in here’s pretty hot... but I knew a joint where it’s even hotter.” She tilted her head, pouted her lips at me. “Wanna come with?”

“Sure.” I said. And I thought, ‘Jackpot.’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Oooh good chapter! Took me agesss to read 'cause my mum's here talking to me. Rolling Eyes Review later! Oh and I read Girls & Guns too, so review that later. Very Happy Real good though!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 pm

HAHA LOL! Okay, no prob.
I'll leave the next bit here for you,
when you're ready tp read. o_O
XD

Jolola's chappie x

Chapter 7
Sloth: noun.
Definition: Avoiding work or excessive movement; laziness.
Also, any slow-moving mammals of South and Central America, that have long hook-like claws and hang upside down from tree branches.

Carnell’s definition: Yo, can you get that?

The door was ringing, but my show was on. There was no way I was gonna get it.

”Carnell! Open the dam.n door!” It was Patrick. I heard him talking to someone. Aw, h.ell no. There was no way he was gonna come into this house and interrupt my TV-watching time with his playtime. He’d have to wait-...twenty minutes. He banged on the door again, and I remembered that Bryan was upstairs. I put on my most convincing ‘excited’ voice.
“BRYAN! You’ll never guess who’s here to see you!” He rushed downstairs. “She’s at the door!”
He opened it. “Pat?!”
“Thanks Bry.”
“Carnell, you bast@rd. Lazy a$$ mofo.” Bryan stormed upstairs as Patrick and I laughed. I was surprised to see that Pat was alone.
“Pat, you not gettin’ none today?” He rolled his eyes.
“Bro, I just came back from gettin’ some. The next one ain’t till late.”
“Oh.”
“So, what has Nellz done all day?”
“Nothin’”
“Man, you need to get a life. “Nothin” is just about all you do lately.”
“And what? Hey, can you pass the remote?”
“ All you have to do is sit up a lil’ and it’s right there.”
“I can’t be bothered.”
“Neither can I. Yo, I’m going for a run. You should turn that shiit off and come with.”
“Nah I’m busy.”
“Doing?”
“Noriko.”
“Man, that shiit’s messed up.. It ain’t funny, you know.” I shrugged. “What turned you into a lazy biitch? You act like a pregnant woman nowadays. You don’t do jack.”
“Man, get outta here. Your run is waiting, and I can’t wait for you to leave.”
“Whatever.”

I woke up the next morning feeling kinda hungry. I went downstairs and grabbed a box of cereal and some milk. There weren’t any regular-sized bowls, so I took the mixing bowl (the kind you use when you make cakes and stuff) and put it on the table. I went to get a spoon, but the only things left were the carving knife and fork, the cheese grater and a few cooking utensils. I took out one of the cooking spoons and sat down to eat. Bryan came downstairs.
He looked at me.

“What are you staring at me for?”
“What are you doing?”
“Oh, sorry, I forgot your IQ was only 2. I’m eating. It’s what we humans do when we get hungry.
“Oh really? I thought guys like you only ever got the other kind of hungry.”
“Whatever.”
“Hey, you know it’s your turn to do the washing up, right?”
“Oh. Really?” I asked in a bored tone.
“You know it is. Gosh, I didn’t know you were that lazy. You’re such a sloth.”
“A what? You know you just made that up.” He shrugged and walked out, returning a few minutes later with Dustin in tow. Great.

“Carnell, what the hell is wrong with you?”
“What?”
“Have you seen the state of this place?” I looked around.
“Mayne, someone needs to clean up or something. I couldn’t even get a proper bowl to eat in.” He looked annoyed.
“Yeah, someone does need to clean up. Guess who that is.”
“...Bryan?”
“Carnell, get the fxck up and clean up this sh.t. If it’s not done by the time I get back, you’re gonna have to find somewhere else to live. I’m tired of your lazy a$$. Bryan, I’ll get you something from a cafe or somethin’.”

“If Bryan wants to eat, why doesn’t he do the washing up? Y’all treat him like a baby.”
“Coz he did it last time you were meant to, And it’s his turn to do the laundry. ‘Cept yours, of course.” He smiled and walked away, Bryan following.

I made a call, and a couple of hours later, the washing up was done, and the smell of something good cooking was slowly filling the house.

“Hey baby, you almost done?” I called to the girl in the kitchen. She came to the sofa where I was sitting and perched on the opposite armrest.
“Yeah, it’s almost ready.”
“Good.” I smiled.
“I can’t believe your brother treat you like a slave. They must be so lazy.”
“Yeah, they are, the pigs.”
The thing was, I had called sum girl round to my place, and seeing how it looked, she offered to clean up. I also told her I was kinda hungry, so she offered to cook too.
“So, when we’re done eating you wanna come round to mine?”
Uh, no thanks. That would mean I’d have to come all the way back home again.
“Yo, we can just head upstairs.”
“What about your brothers?”
“Oh, they won’t be home for a while.”
“Ok.” She got up and went back to the kitchen. Man, life is good.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Dam.n....I forgot just how lazy I made him...how can he LIVE like that? How is he even bothered to wake up in the morning?! Lool...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm

LMAO.
Forreal!!
Now... COMEUPPANCES!!! RAWRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Seven Deadly Sins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-