The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:23 pm

ok, lol...

Okay, so I need a NEW siggy... Sad

I'm RANDOM...but you know you love me for it... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Random, I know. Okay, here's a different one;

Bryan's garden that Becca's so head over heels about, with white and red rose bushes and small fountains.

And note the endless windows that she loves too. Here's where it is in the house . . .

. . . . in the middle! Here's another shot . . .

And if you're still confused, I can't help you because that's basically the whole house, LOL!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Oh yeah, along the top of the picture, more on the left sid than the right, you can see the deck chairs Becca and Bryan sat on . . . they're very small . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:54 pm

kewl...thanks for the pics...now...BUMPZZZ!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Lol

Star* was that a "I like" and a "I dislike" comment..?

And I kinda allready guessed that the person who sent the tickets could have been the person who was doing the surprize performance that's why I guessed it would be Dustin...

But now I'm hoping that it's Carnell so that I can read about him..! Lol

And why tell us about the person Becca gets with in the end..? Now I#m gonna be wondering about who that could be..!

..BUMP..!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 pm

i KNOW...SHE'S MEAN...LOL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Yup..! Lol

She made me cry Crying or Very sad

Not knowing all these things is very traumatic..!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:00 pm

AWW...LOL

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry.

It's my job, as the Advertisement Manager, Suspense Producer, and Progression Of Story (POS) Supervisor, to inform you of these things.

Just out of interest, why would you think it's Dustin/Carnell who sent the tickets?

Did I unknowing leave clues in the chapter or is it just a hunch?

Just wondering.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Well, I have no idea, so...I'm just waiting for an update...

Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm

LOL...bmpz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:41 pm

LOL!!!

I'll bump a bit later, I need to get pics first.

And I need to build the mansion of the next person she's going to see (the surprise person at the concert)

*grins at being able to SLYLY give away a clue**snorts at self*

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:46 pm

Is it Kelly or carnell? I know it's not the others...besides, we already know that P-fizzle is performing...and Bry and Dizzy's mansions have already been built...maybe it's Carnell...we haven't heard about him yet...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Yay Carnell..!

YES..! Lol
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:08 pm

lol...

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:00 pm

Next installment of MANSION$ . . .

CHAPTER 7
$. $incere Zora .$

The B5ReunionFans(.com)
The reunion will happen!
CHATROOM

ADMIN_Ellie: Hello everyone! Are you excited? The Music convention is today! Who’s going? I am!

CNelly’sCrazyGal: I am, of course!

MrsPatrickBreeding: I wouldn’t miss it for the WORLD! Patrick, or should I say, Notorious P is actually performing there!

Gina.x.Dustin: I know . . . I can’t wait. I’m so excited!

CNelly’sCrazyGal: Did you read the papers? Apparently, there’s gonna be a surprise performance from another B5 member!!!!!!! OMG, I’m SO excited!

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: Don’t get your hopes up, honey. Rumours are called rumours for a reason.

Gina.x.Dustin: and you think some nutcase just made it up and spread it around to get everybody excited? no, there’s truth in that rumour. Someone WILL be there. And I think it’ll be Dizzy B.

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: No, if there’s truth in that rumour . . . if anyone with be there, it’ll be BJB. He’s getting ready for a concert, remember? I bet he’ll give us a taster.

CNelly’sCrazyGal: I think you’re all crazy. It could be anyone!!!!

Atlanta’s_BadGyal: . . . yeah, you’re right.

Gina.x.Dustin: Ditto. It could be anyone . . .

-----

It's the big day. I can't stop thinking about it . . . I'm at Megan's house in the bathroom.

We thought (meaning Zora thought) that if I was gonna seduce Patrick I should act like someone he previously went out with; Megan. Duh!

It's weird; I mean, Megan, Shalia, Liline, and Zora (yes, her too) have been my friend for quite a while now; it's hard not to act like them.

But for this, I have to make it so, unbelievably obvious; giggling Megan style, wearing Megan-clothes, walking the Megan-way. But I have other stuff to worry about too.

What am I gonna do when I find Patrick? How do I thank him for the tickets and everything? And how am I gonna . . .

I'm so nervous, I don't know what to do with myself. I can't concentrate.

I gripped the sink and stared into the mirror, eye to eye with myself. "I can do this." I told myself firmly, but then I thought about the task ahead of me and my stomach would turn over . . . "No I can't!" I whined.

"Becca! What the hell are you doing in there?" came Zora voice. I let out a shaky breath, still nervous, and opened the bathroom door.

I was greeted by fours gasps and bone-crushing hugs as my friends almost knocked me to the floor.

“You look great, Becca!” squealed Zora, surprising everybody. I beamed at her. Told you she could be nice!

“I told you she’d look better in my clothes!” Megan said triumphantly.

I looked down and shrugged. I thought the summer dress I was wearing before was okay . . .

"So Becca, what's the great plan?" said Shalia, smiling. "You gonna go to Patrick's house after, or do you want us to meet you or something?"

"Guys, can you wait outside for a second?" Zora said suddenly, folding her legs underneath her as she half sat, half lay on Megan's bed. "I need to speak with Becca."

I felt a cold wave pass through me, and I glanced at Shalia for help, but she gave a tiny shake of the head (one that Zora would see) to say that she was just as confused as I was.

I watched the redhead leave the room, followed by Megan and Liline, and I leaned again the wall, watching Zora uneasily.

"Oh Becca." she sighed. Uh oh. Was this bad news? "Becca, Becca, Becca. I'm so proud of you. Well done."

Wha . . . ? Zora's good moods didn't come often, so I was glad that I'd done something right, I'd done something good to make her happy . . .

"I mean, you surprised all of us. The plan's going well, isn't it?" Zora grinned, leaping off the bed and hugging me. "Becca, you rock!"

"Thanks . . ." I said hoarsely. "I mean . . . well . . ."

"No, thank you. You're doing great; so keep it up! Today has to be perfect. I'm so excited!"

She paced the room, her excitement clearly brimming to the surface. “Okay . . . okay I need to think . . . Okay.” She looked at me. “I’ll drive you and Liline there, Shalia’s taking Megan.”

Then she shook her head to clear her kind. “Call us when you get backstage, again when you meet Patrick, again when you’re leavin, again when you get to his mansion.”

“I don’t know how much credit is left on my phone. And what if he doesn’t invite me to his mansion?” I said, exasperatedly, and looked at the floor miserably.

(A.N. Do they call it credit in America?)

“For your phone.” she said softly, slipping fifty dollars into my pocket!

“Zora, that’s loads!” I said, shocked.

“So what? Now you have extra.” Zora pulled me to sit down with her on the bed, and looked me straight in the eye, holding my hands firmly.

"Becca. I trust you. More that any of the other, you know that?" I shook my head. "Well, I do. No one else could do this like you. You’ll find a way to get to Patrick . . .”

A wave of doubt swept through Zora, and she bit her lip before she asked me hesitantly, “Becca . . . do you think I'm being unreasonable doing this to B5? Am I being to harsh?"

A bit, yeah. In fact, at first I thought you were being a total b*tch about it. But it's cool. I understand you want to ruin Dustin more than anything. And now, I think you're even seeing it from their point of view, being reasonable for once.

That's what went through my head. What came through my mouth was this; "Um . . . Zora . . . I don't know . . ."

Urgh, am I lame, or am I lame?! There was too much in that little speech of hers to process.

Why am I more trustworthy that the others?

Why is she so proud of me when all I've done is go to Dustin and Bryan's house?

Why did she ask me the same question I’ve been wondering since this started?

I swallowed. I really didn't want Zora to get pissed off with me when she was so happy with me . . . "Zora, did Dustin hurt you that badly? Are you sure you want to continue with this?"

Zora didn't speak for a while. Her eyes gazing deep into mine. Finally, she opened her mouth and said quietly, "You will never understand how much he hurt me. Ever. It's not something you'd forget easily."

Zora sighed, and smiled. "It's weird, isn't it? I love him, but I hate him. I would have him back, you know. Isn't that crazy? Am I nuts?"

"Not to me." I said indifferently. "So . . . I'm stealing someone else's guy, because that person wants me to, but they want him back as well." I frowned. "Actually, when I put it like that, it does sound a bit nuts."

"Of course, yeah, you're stealing my guy." Zora laughed, rolling her eyes. "And I caught you."

We snorted at the same time, and I raised my eyebrows. "Stealing someone else’s guy is incredibly sly if you don't get caught and suicide if you do. I'm not stealing Dustin from you, ‘cause he's not mine, yet."

That's when we really started to laugh, but I dunno . . . I felt like Zora laugh was a little cold. Does she really want him back? Did I just hit a soft spot?

“You . . . you planning to get back with him, Zee?” I said nervously.

She shrugged. “Sometimes my mind works so fast, I don’t even know what I’m doing until it’s already been done.”

Now that I can believe.

Only one more chapter to go before you find out who the surprise performer is . . .

Damn. There's only four other brothers to choose from, so I can't say 'hot' or 'cold' . . .Urgh.

Something extra for you;

FLASHBACK:

This is a little random but . . . before the Big Split, when I was more into sports than I was now, I used to be a cheerleader.

It's true. It's also very embarrassing.

I was good at it, but I didn't like it, and I didn't have the heart to leave because everyone depended on me a lot . . . I made good friends . . .

I didn't tell anyone, but Kelly still managed to find out and took the piss outta me . . .*clenches fists* Patrick saw me in my uniform and said I looks cute *blushes* then said he recognised it . . .

Turns out, Megan was also in a Squad as well, a different one. Our uniforms were the same design, different colour. My Squad was Venom, hers was Vanity.

Weird huh?

We were still friends, even then, but we'd get into argument sometimes . . . mmm, memories . . .

Becca Cross x x x

You lyk?

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Like? Psshhh...no. LOVE? YESSsss...Lol...Well, I can't belive there's still AnOtHeR chappie till we find out who HE is...damn u *shakes fist* lol...MAJOR bumpz!!! (I wanna see what Becca wears as 'Megan'...)

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Yup . . . LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll time! Do you think that Zora was being;

a. genuinely nice
b. a sneaky, sly little biotch trying to get Becca on her side?

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Abi!!!!

What do you think then?! Zora - nice or nasty?

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:36 pm

I think 'B'...she can't have just changed...the compliments..and the way she was all bubbly...NOT Zora-like at all...too fake...AND we all know how much she wants to get back 'with' and 'at' Dizzy...

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, very valid reasons, Jo . . . in the next chapter, you'll hear Shalia's opinion on that . . .

Anyway, I fnally got pics for the last chapter I posted, where Becca dresses like Megan!

Here we go;

Becca checking herself over . . . wondering if the shorts make her butt look bigger . . . she's pretty sure they do . . . typical of Megan!

The bit of the story where she leans again the sink;

Quote :
I gripped the sink and stared into the mirror, eye to eye with myself. "I can do this." I told myself firmly, but then I thought about the task ahead of me and my stomach would turn over . . . "No I can't!" I whined.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to say that she turned around to look in the mirror - it's actually behind her Razz

What are they looking at, I wonder . . . or should I say who . . . (LOL)

Becca! Looking quite unlike herself . . . well, she looks . . . natural in the clothes, but what I meant was she wouldn't choose to wear those clothes herself.

You can see Megan's room in the background . . . *ahem* anyway, so at this bit, Megan's like;

Quote :
I told you she’d look better in my clothes!” Megan said triumphantly.

I looked down and shrugged. I thought the summer dress I was wearing before was okay . . .

Becca's standing next to Megan to show that they're wearing the same clothes, but it's a different colour. Even the shoes are the same style, different colour . . .

Shalia did Becca's hair like her, just for a change . . . Anyway. Shalia goes;

Quote :
"So Becca, what's the great plan?" said Shalia, smiling. "You gonna go to Patrick's house after, or do you want us to meet you or something?"

"Guys, can you wait outside for a second?" Zora said suddenly, folding her legs underneath her as she half sat, half lay on Megan's bed. "I need to speak with Becca."

Becca and Megan exachange looks that are like, 'What's Zora up to know?'

That's it. You lyk?

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:29 pm

No I hate. Do you really need to ask that question? Lol...

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:36 pm

Feedback then!

What did you like about it? What didn't you like?

Do you think Megan and Becca should wear . . . I dunno, sluttier clohes or something?

What about the hairstyles?

SPEAK TO MEY!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out*

LOL!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:47 pm

More flesh!!! And Becca should have her hair like that, but P-fizzle should say he likes it when it's out...as he slowly pulls out her hairband...lol...I liked how Zora's niceness is just too fake to be real, but you don't really notice, and you think she's actually being nice...lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: