Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Haha
You might as well have just said wtf, Jo.
LOL!
Will do this one 2moz, I think . . .
xxxx
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

yAY...bUMPZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Aww!
Adorable!
Like Brandon Kane . . . *faints*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Hey, don't steal my fainting thing...if we both faint, who's gonna help the other one?
Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 pm

ME! lol...jk. BUMPZ! i'M lyking ur story!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Lol...u like the story now? Pshhh...I've liked it from chapter ONE...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:20 pm

LOL! Okay, bumping . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Next installment of MANSION$!

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 36
$. The Back-Up Backing Dancer .$

When we (meaning Bryan and I) walked into the hotel lobby, the dancers were panicking, shouting, some were even crying, saying ‘the show’s ruined’. It was chaos.

Me, still feeling tired, leaned on Bryan, with his arm over my shoulder and let him guide me. Not as good as a bed, but better than actually having to walk properly Razz

Bryan asked what was happening, and when I heard the name ‘Trish’ being repeated, I suddenly remembered what I so badly need to tell Bryan yesterday. Uh oh.

“Oh no . . .” I wailed. I couldn’t believe I forgot something so important! “Oh noooo! Oh my God! She’s gone! Oh shi -”

Silence fell as I wailed on, ‘No, no, NO!’ and Bryan gave me a little shake and said seriously, “Becca, calm down – What do you mean she’s gone? Trish - gone where?

“My headache kills . . .” Russell moaned. Everyone ignored him; it was his own fault.

“What are we gonna do?!” another dancer breathed, and murmured started up again. “I mean, we can do this without her, but the numbers will be uneven. Triangles won’t look perfect. The lift can’t happen. The whole piece - just - won’t - work.”

“I’ll find her. I just need to wait for my headache to go away first . . .” Russell whimpered, clutching his head of ginger-brown hair.

“Russell, you won’t find her.” I said softly, and silence fell again. “She’s gone home.” I swallowed painfully, feeling awful. “I tried to stop her - I talked to her, and when she bolted, I -” I shook my head. “I’m so stupid. Nothing I did made a difference.”

“But you tried, Becca.” said Reece comfortingly. “You did all you could do, and that’s what matters, even if it wasn’t enough.”

“May I suggest . . . ?” Russell suggested, still holding his head. We ignored him; we were scared, panicking silently. What now?

“Sonuva B*tch!” Jacob roared, breaking the silence. “She’s gone back to Georgia – what the fucking hell FOR?!

There was an outburst of babble again, panic replaced by livid anger. Jacob was right – how could she do this to us?! Russell whinged, “Can I say something?” but h was drowned out once again. Bryan’s arm tightened around me, and I buried my head in his shoulder. This was very very bad. We were screwed.

“Please can I say my idea?” Russell said quietly, and as everyone talked over him worriedly, I said kindly,

“Russell, tell me. I’m listening.” and his face lit up, as he faced me and said loudly and cheerfully,

“Before the tour started, you practised with us. You’re a dancer – you picked it all up quickly, but you couldn’t do it properly because of your ankle.”

Bryan shushed at the others, intrigued. He nodded to Russell to continue. “Well, it’s been weeks now. Your ankle should be pretty good. Why don’t you just . . . take her place?”

The silence was so long, I wasn’t sure whether to reply at all. How could I take her place? There was so much I didn’t know. I looked at Bryan helplessly.

“That’s really risky, Russell.” Bryan said quickly. “This is a big thing. Becca’s has lots of dance experience but not on stage.” he glanced at me. “Would you be . . . comfortable . . . doing this?”

I shrugged. “To be honest . . . I don’t think it matters how I feel. Not o be weird, but like you said, I’ve had dance experience. We need someone to back-up the missing backup dancer . . . so I should do it. Not just because I can, but because we don’t have time to get anyone else.”

“She’s right.” said Jacob darkly. “Will we even have time to teach her the new choreography?” he sighed. “We’re running out of time!

“I know, I know.” Bryan said, stressed, “Let’s plan this. Today’s the 13th. Tomorrow, I have to go to some place and sign CD’s and – oh Sh*t, on the 17th is a tech and costume run, and the shows are on the 18th and 19th. Man . . . we have four days of training.”

Everyone looked at me. I took a breath and said. “I guess we should get going, then. We only have four days - of intense training.”

-----

Later, I’d gone to my room to call Shalia. I hadn’t spoken to her in ages, and after the Megan thing . . .

“Hey Lia, it’s Becca.” I said brightly when she answered. Her response was enthusiastic. We spent a good while catching up on Youtube videos, the concerts, pics up on the site . . .

“So have you two . . . ? I mean, Liline wouldn’t answer my questions, she just gave this lil’ smile – it’s so annoying! Please tell me . . . ?”

“Bryan and I . . . have gotten closer.” I admitted, and I heard Shalia squeal loudly, and then start screaming excitedly. “But we’re not -”

“Oh my God, this is like a cute little movie!” she burbled, “But what about Patr – oh, sorry Shanice, I didn’t realise my ‘shrieking’ was annoying you, God -” I smiled as Shalia moaned at her older sis, “- huh? Yeah, it’s Becca. So? What the hell are you talking about?”

There was a long pause. “Um, Bec?” Shalia said hesitantly, “Shanice wants to talk to you. God knows why, maybe she’s high or something. Or maybe she’s a loner and wants to steal my friends – ow! B*tch!”

There were background scuffles. “Becca? S’up, this is Shanice. I know we don’t reall talk, just wanna quickly say that some bad Sh*t is going down back here – Zora’s changing things. Has been for a while.”

“What?” I said, bewildered. “What’s going on?”

I heard Shalia speak in the background. “Shalia says something about a – what? oh, a ‘Plan’. Zora’s getting her own back?”

“Does that mean she’s getting someone else to do the ‘Plan’, or she’s getting revenge on us?” I said quietly.

“Revenge, most likely.” said Shanice simply. “God, teenage girls overreact so much. Anyway, I’m telling you this because . . . someone broke into your house last night. Your Mom’s fine, but if you saw the state of your room . . .” Silence. “Something must’ve been stolen.”

As I started boiling up inside, there were more scuffles, and Shalia’s voice, “Gimme the damn phone!” then, Shalia said breathlessly, “Yeah, Becca – it’s gotta be revenge. The Plan wouldn’t work anyway – the boys are, like, in love with you now.”

“I know!” I wailed. “I need to know how to undo this, Shalia!”

“Liline’s got a plan up her sleeve - ‘matchmaker’, most likely - so I say don’t worry – but you’ll have to sort out Bryan on your own.” she sighed. “I had no idea about the break in at your house until Shanice said just now. She was in the area when she saw the cops, so she went to ask Lauren if everything was okay . . . I can’t believe it.”

Before I hung up, she reminded me to call Liline soon, and I barely heard her, my brain was whirring so fast.

Then next thing I did was call someone who was close enough to the enemy to provide useful information – but was he still on my side?

“Yeeeeellow?”

“COOOOODYYYYYY!!!!” I howled cheerfully at him. “If I was with you, I would hug you!”

“And I, you, Fierce One.” Cody said nobly, and I could tell he was grinning. Like Bryan, it was all he ever did.

I snorted. “Who says that?! Have you been watching Lord Of The Rings?” I lowered my voice, “How’s your . . . little one? Little Robin?”

“Good, good.” Cody sighed. “She’s growing up fast.”

“Aww, the lil’ trooper. I’m glad she’s okay.” I smiled, then cleared my throat. “Okay, so what’s the word? Oh, scrap that, I just heard it from Shanice. You’ll never guess what I just heard?”

Cody paused, going totally still, and I know he got my drift.

Cody is Zora’s older brother. He’s a bit older than Shanice, but they went to high school together. Man, he acts like a kid sometimes. He gets on with my Uncle James so well, but his own sister is ashamed to be near him. Zora is even more lethal and cruel than other sisters.

I heard female voices in the background, then footsteps, like he was moving to a different room. I grew tense.

“She’s planning revenge, which is nothing new ‘cause I’ve seen this loadsa times but this time . . . it’s serious. Maaaaajor payback.” He paused. “You must have really pissed her off Becca, God knows how. You were, like, her little golden girl. A puppet too, yeah, but it was like she was proud of you. She liked you more than the others.”

Wooooah! Wasn’t expecting that one! If Zora thought so highly of me, why didn’t she just lay off the bullying?! But Cody is right, though. She bullied me less than the others . . . until The Plan.

“Well, look - at least you’re safe over there. Bad things are happening back here, and -” I heard him swallow. “Would it make sense to say . . . I think she’s building an . . . an army?”

“A whaaaat?!” I shrieked, “What?! What the fu - ? What like a gang? A crew?” my shock melted into scorn. “What she gonna get her scouts to do? Beat me up?”

“She can try,” chuckled Cody, “But I wouldn’t mess with Tru Tempa myself.” Before I could question, he answered, “Um, yeah, the whole neighbourhood knows. Part of Zora’s revenge, I’m sure.”

As I groaned, he went on, lowering his voice, “But this is what I mean, Fierce One. Zora doesn’t need to beat you up. She is one of the most influential and manipulative people in town. She has a million and one other ways to torture you.”

“Okay, okay.” I said quickly. “Lemme hear more about this ‘army’.”

“At first, it was just Megan; I thought that maybe she’d fallen out with the others. Then other girls started coming; a black girl with a afro, -” Nadine. I closed my eyes. So that’s what she meant.

“- a girl with ginger hair, looked the youngest-“ didn’t ring a bell, “- and then another girl with reddy-browny hair, the newest addition to the group, turned up yesterday.” He sighed again, troubled. “That’s five, including Zora. And if I eavesdropped correctly, another girl is on her way.”

That must be Trish. Oh – miGod. Things are fallen into place, little parts of Zora’s plan. Megan didn’t just spend more time with Zora, she betrayed us. Zora knew she was someone in our group that she could manipulate . . . she must still like Patrick . . . I can’t believe this.

“They’ve been keeping tabs on you, dunno how. It was Becca this, Becca that – way too suspicious. I doubted that they were member of your fan club.” I managed to smile a little at that. I heard more voice, now louder. “I’m gonna call your friend Liline now. She said -”

A female voice, “Are you taking my phone calls?! How dare you!”

He said hurriedly, “Look - the break in, the Tru Tempa thing – there’s more to come so you need to watch your back -”

“Give it!” I heard scuffles, “Hello?”

It was all I could do not to lose my temper. “Hello Zora.” My voice still went deadly quiet. There was complete silence. “So,” I faked cheerfulness, “What have you been up to?” Ha, like I didn’t know.

“Nothing that you’d like, I’m sure. You wouldn’t be interested.” I could tell she was smirking. “But you’ll see when you get back, maybe even before that, so don’t worry. Hey - Patrick was your favourite wasn’t he?” My breath caught in my throat. B*tch. “My advice to you - I suggest you give him a little call. Have fun with Bryan, honey.”

And she hung up.

I was seething, so many thoughts running through my head. Had she got to Ashley and Hayley as well? How much could Aimee protect them? I need to speak to . . .

Raven. ‘Deadly Demon’, who was the closest friend of ‘Tru Tempa’ back then. Only she would know what to do now. My temper was worse then hers – but se was so much more dangerous than me.

Big problem – now . . . she’s a mother. I know. What’s more – Cody’s the father. I KNOW. Problem.

Before I could think any more and call anyone, I heard someone know the hotel room door and shout, “Becca Cross? Rehearsal is starting now!”

Yup.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh, wow...URGH ZORA NEEDZ TO GET HIT BY A BUS!!! BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Haha LOL!!!
She needs to go like in China with that guy Natki and his girlfriend, LOL

Laterz
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 pm

huh...? *lost*

[Edit] Oh yeah! Duh! It was Japan, btw.

[Edit] *smacks head*
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 pm

LOL ooooooops!!!!
I thought it was China!
LOOOL

OMG, I just re-read Zora's bit and i was lyk ooh that's harsh LOL

mzdarkstar wrote:
"Hey - Patrick was your favourite wasn’t he?” My breath caught in my throat. B*tch. “My advice to you - I suggest you give him a little call. Have fun with Bryan, honey.”

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMDZ
xxxx
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Lol...and u wrote it...hee hee...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Cheers, big ears!

And the weirdest thing is that i feel like I DIDN'T write it!
I only feel like I've written it if It's crap, LOL

Bumping .. .today? Tomorrow? Dunno...........
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Today's good...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Yh, but u WULD say that!

OOPS, *would . . . wuld reminds me of Oswald . . .

Okay, I'll post in a min
xxx
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Next installment of MANSION$!

WARNING - this chapter is very random.

CHAPTER 37
$. Kelly’s Kiss .$

Rehearsal . . . was . . . DRILLING. I’ve never been so exhausted in my life.

Everyone kept asking if I was okay, saying I didn’t have to do this, it wasn’t my fault Trish left – but I kept going. Because it was my fault. I wouldn’t let Bryan’s big concert be ruined.

I pushed myself harder and harder – until I had learnt all of the choreography by the end of the first day. All I had to do then, was clean up and make it tiiiight.

On the second day, I was fitted into costumes. I offered to wear Trish’s costumes, but everyone was totally against it. Until I reminded them how little time we had left.

Every song had different costumes. ‘Hands Up’ was tracksuits – hoodies, caps, hats, fingerless gloves, fingerful gloves, chains, diamond studs, the works.

The girls wore a . . . what? It was a hoodie that showed the stomach – whad’ja call that? A belly hoodie? A half-hoodie? Well anyway, we got to wear those puffy tracksuit too, silver ones. We wore leather, denim, everything, it seems. The costumes were great . . . it was just so weird to be wearing them, instead of seeing them.

-----

Bryan came back to the hotel room exhausted, and I got up and gave him a comforting hug.

“How was the signing?”

Bryan sighed, gently stroking my hair, then pulled out of the hug to face me. “What can I say? A signing’s a signing. Crazy. Fun. whatever. At least it was my signing – and not B5’s.”

Ahh . . . yeah. I was just sharply reminded of everything that had happened to me before I got here. My eyes trailed back to Bryan face when his fingers traced the side of mine. I suddenly realised; he must be wondering whether he should kiss me now. Uh-oh. At least I’ve picked up clairvoyance skills from Liline, finally!

“Are you . . . going to?” I said anxiously.

Bryan smiled wistfully. “ . . . Ah, I’d better not. It’ll be harder for you in the long run, right? Zora’s dumb plan and all that?”

I grinned. “Thanks for caring.”

He grinned back. “Thanks for understanding that I care.” Bryan’s smile faded. “So. Figured out how you’re gonna ‘break away’ from my brothers?”

“Oh, don’t go there.” I said, pulling a face, but said anyway, “Um . . . still working on it.” I smiled faintly. “I think Liline has a plan.”

Bryan’s face didn’t stiffen like before, all those weeks ago, but he still sighed. “I need to talk with her. I left things on a bad note.”

“Trust me, she’s waiting for you.” I said, as reassuringly as I could. “She hasn’t taken any bad feelings to heart.” I paused, thinking. “Hey, Bryan? We should just stay friends, shouldn’t we?”

It was a little while before I got an answer. “Yeah, guess so.” If he didn’t mean what he was saying, he didn’t show it I his voice. “I would’ve been interested in us as a dynamite couple though.”

He picked up a pillow, grinning evilly. “Or with you as my nemesis . . .” and as he whacked me with it, he started a competition that went on long past 1 o’clock that should’ve really stopped at 12 . . .

-----

I hate myself sometimes.

I feel like I dig myself into on big pit that I can’t get out of. Last time, it was my temper, and mom and Ellie pulled my out of that one.

THIS time . . . it’s everything! I can tell my Mom about Zora, but then she’d have to know about the Breedings too because that’s how this all started and I can’t talk to my Mom about my love life because . . .

It’s embarrassing.

I’ve tried calling Liline, but I can’t get hold of her. Basically . . . I’ve been thinking about . . . everything . . . Patrick . . . Kelly. I KNOW, I know, and I swear to God I must be drunk or sick or high or something . . . but I mean . . . he’s really . . . urgh, stop it Becca . . .

I traced my fingers along the bracket he gave me at the function . . . thinking of him. I couldn’t help it. After the huge pillow fight (that ended with the room in a mess) I fell asleep and even dreamt about it, no kidding.

I was thinking about the kisses. The thing is, I really shouldn’t. Four down, one to go, right? But I’m not skipping along with Zora’s plan any longer. So when did my mind decide that it wanted to complete the circuit and kiss Kelly?

Maybe because I have a feeling it could be special . . . ? I mean, all of them were special in their own way. Patrick’s: Romantic. Dustin’s: Sweetest and longest. Carnell: Passionate . . . ? Bryan: Woah . . . still kinda weird, great but . . . wow. Kelly: See? THERE’S A GAP!

AWWWWWWWWWW I feel like such a sinner! I shouldn’t mess with their heads. It’s so weird. Maybe I’m just feeling down because Patrick hasn’t called. I mean, Kelly’s personality sucks 99 percent of the time. But that 1 percent . . .

I need . . . Liline. I called her again.

“You got Shalia’s message right?” she said immediately. She was scary like that.

“Yeah, I did -”

“Then why didn’t you call yesterday?” she said sharply. “That was the message! I waited all day! What the hell’s happening to you down there? Is it Bryan? The Concert?”

“Liline!” I said, shocked. Damn, something’s up.

“Sorry . . .” now she sounded like she was almost crying. “But when I tell you to call me, to have to call. Okay? I don’t like what’s going on. I just wanna know you’re okay. I just spent practically the all of the last 24 hours trying to get through!”

That explained why I couldn’t reach her. “I’m sorry . . . I really am. I’ve been busy like you wouldn’t believe . . .” I swallowed as she apologised and sighed. “What’s happening?”

“Trish. She’s the other member of Zora’s little group, but you knew that, didn’t you?” she sighed. “I knew it. What’s Bryan gonna do? Are you filling her place . . . ? Yes, of course.” Irritable sigh. “Knew it.”

“Oooo - kaaay” I smiled. Typical Liline. “Have you been working on -”

“Yup.” she said tiredly. “I made Shalia and Carnell meet each other . . . practically locked them in a room . . . and he’s apologised to her, so now they’re talking again.”

“Oh Li!” I said in despair. “Great idea, but – Carnell said he doesn’t love Shalia anymore!”

“He doesn’t have to. All we needed to do what keep his mind off you. Mission accomplished. Dustin’s sorted too – Aimee helped me out. It’s just Kelly . . . I can’t get near him!”

“It doesn’t matter. He doesn’t like me in that way.” I said through gritted teeth. Saying it aloud felt really . . . horrible. Making it true. “And Patrick?”

“A total disaster!” the girl cried. “Everything I try backfires. He is waaay too in love with you – he asks about you a lot, you know. Like every day.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? I need to call him . . . aww . . .” I breathed, as the thought of Patrick touched my heart.

“No, not ‘aww’!” said the tired Liline irritably. “’Argh’, not ‘Aww’! Becca, what do you think this is? Look - I don’t care what you want to do. I’m your friend, and I’ll help you either way – but if you do like the guy, then please, just say the word and I’ll give up, because we’re running out of time so I don’t want to waste it doing something that -”

“Okay, okay!” Actually, I was tempted to say the word. But . . . that would make me selfish . . . wouldn’t it? I did want him to be happy . . . with or without me . . . I took a deep breath. “Do me a favour – force Nadine and Patrick together so we can end this, okay?”

There was a small silence. In that gap, I thought, ‘What’s wrong with me? Now Bryan’s out of my head, Kelly’s in it, with Patrick hiding somewhere too.’ Urgh.

“I’ll protect your cousins from Zora.” Liline said quietly, and hung up. Oooo-kaaay - that was weird. She’d answered the question I didn’t get to say – but didn’t answer the question I did ask.

See? Random. All Becca ever says in this chapter is 'argh' or 'urgh'

Now . . .TOXIC!
WOOOOOOOOOOO!
*runs away*
*tumbleweed rolling in MANSION$ topic*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:13 pm

It wasn't that random...*looks around* Okay, it was...nah, I'm kidding. It wasn't. Really. It's good to get an insight of what's going on in Becca's head. I like the way you did this...BUMPZZZ!!! Update soon!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Updating soon....
really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Ahhh I'm behind by 16 chapters. Shocked Must spend next week reading. Lol, I would be complaining that you were supposed to update ... was going to until I saw exactly how much I've missed. Embarassed L.O.L
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 pm

LOOOOL!
OMG okay then.
Gives me time to... find the files... and finish!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh my, I don't have to review all of this once I've finished reading it do I? Shocked That would take years! (Slight exaggeration)
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:42 pm

LOOOL!!
Well... one line for each chapter?
Cause I don't really mind. Cause I like you.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: