Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:13 am

*smh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:56 am

Great Update! Topless bryan, lol. I think she likes him... Rolling Eyes , she can't hide it from Abbie-the-great. AWW. That is cute. It must be annoying....u know...being accident prone....
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:22 pm

LOL!!!! Yeah, but she's only like that cause of her leg.
Okay . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Okay what? 'Okay, time for another update.' 'YAY!'
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm

LOL! Fwoine . . .
Next installment of MANSION$

$.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 160135w22tl6uo7l

CHAPTER 33
$. Mixed Emotion$ .$

Zora: Went on website. Sounds like she’s havin fun.

Megan: Well gud 4 her. Wait till she gets back.

N…ne: You . . . you guys aren’t serious, are you?

Zora: I’m deadly serious. This girl has got away with too much.

Megan: Well. I’m just mad because she’s obviously just playing with Patrick now. She doesn’t care how she hurts anyone.

M…ie: We’ll see about that. I’ve managed to nag Kelly, btw

Zora: Awesome. Nad? What about Patrick?

(pause)

N…ne: Sorted.

Zora: And T, Bryan?

T...sh: Um . . .

(long pause)

Zora: What the HELL is that supposed to mean?

-----

“The first time you call me, you can’t speak.” Liline sighed. “Did something happen with Bryan?”

“Yes!” I whispered quickly. He was with Russell, injecting confidence, faith and hype into the dancers right now; the show was starting in ten minutes. “I need help from your psychic powers!”

I could almost hear her roll her eyes and say ‘I’m not psychic!’ “Look, tell me what happened first.” I told her and she listened patiently.

“- and now it just like a rotation between Patrick Kelly and Bryan and I don’t know what to do because I can’t make my freaking mind up -”

“Becca!” she said loudly, then quickly said, “Look, be careful. After The Split, he was hurt a lot. He’s still a little vulnerable. From the sounds of things, you like Patrick more than anyone else, so -”

“Don’t get his hopes up.” I whispered, “And if I’m gonna let him down, do it as gently as poss. Right?”

“Yeah.” Liline said, “Now who’s psychic? El-Oh-El.”

I was pleased with this comment so I used my ‘psychic’ powers again, “You okay, Liline? You sound kinda . . . down.”

“No.” Liline’s voice trembled. “We’ve lost her, Becca.”

“What? Lost who?” I asked, and I heard the roar from the audience get louder. Oh shizzle, the concert was starting.

“I told you before that Zora was inviting Megan to her house. now Megan won’t talk to us anymore and hangs with her every day.”

“No . . . I don’t believe it! She – the little . . . !”

“It’s not Megan. Megan is vulnerable. You could see she still liked Patrick. Zora played on that, and now Meggie hates us all . . .”

“But this was Zora’s plan!” I shook my head, “I knew this would happen. The time she came to see me when I was ill, remember? I knew she would find a way to make my life hell.”

“Becca, Shalia was so horrified at the change in her that when Megan coldly shrugged her off, she was in hysterics. That seemed to faze Megan a little, but she won’t hang with anyone who hangs with you. It was awful.”

“Liline, I have to go. The first song just started, I need to get to the VIP audience place. Russell’s probably already there.”

“Okay, enjoy the show then. Oh, your concert horoscope: all is good. And that’s it.” she paused. “Just watched yourself, okay? Remember, Zora knows people, the same people that know you. I’ll look out for you cousins.”

I couldn’t believe this was happening. Oh Megan.

-----

It’s September 10th, the day of the Ohio show. I couldn’t concentrate at all even though Liline was right – it was perfect.

I saw Lily supporting Bryan right at the front with her crazy friends, and Bryan recognised her too, grinned, and reached for her hand, touching it. She grinned happily, and her friend almost fainted.

After the concert, Bryan was so happy, so excited about the biggest, most important concert in New York that he couldn’t hype down. His enthusiasm just didn’t die, and we couldn’t help but smile around him.

Instead of travelling in his own tour bus, we ravelled in the male dancers’ bus. It was awesome and wild. Russell got Bryan’s private bus all to himself, as Adrian wasn’t with us again till New York.

“Oh my god,” Jacob moaned as I beat him again on some Xbox 360 game. “She’s beaten everyone!”

“Not me.” Bryan smiled. He couldn’t grin probably; he was eating an iced bun, so his voice was muffled too.

“My determination is what makes me win. Bryan’s a natural at video games in general. Patrick said that Adrian allegedly swallowed a Sega mega drive in pregnancy.” I grinned, seeing the stunned faces.

“What? Yes, I admit Bryan’s better, just because I don’t want you guy to actually see how easily he thrashes me.” Male laughter. I imitated the low laughs and it made them laugh harder.

“Well, Becca, how do you think we feel?” said Jacob, the only one not exhausted enough to speak a lot. “I played Bryan once, lost, demanded a rematch sixteen times, lost every time.”

“Well that’s just stupid. Why humiliate yourself like that?” I snorted, and there was more laughter.

Then they talked about motorcycles and computer games and cars, thing that most other girls couldn’t relate to. I could.

“Ooh, I love that one! What a wild ride! First car I ever drove and it’s a freakin’ KILLER. But I almost ran over my neighbour’s cat and I swear that the parking space was empty before I reversed in it . . .”

This, for some reason had them all in hysterics. “When did you drive your first car?”

I bit my lip, the said truthfully, “Thirteen . . . ?” there were rounds of ‘sheeeet!’ and ‘She ain’t kiddin’!’ so I said, “I was a rebel back then.”

Bryan grinned, almost knowingly, which caught me off guard a little. I thought about it and slipped out of the conversation . . . does he know? OMG . . . they were talking about a different car now.

“Urgh. I hate that car.” I wrinkled my nose in distaste, suddenly aware that it was silent and all eyes were on me. “I mean, it looks beee – yoo – tiful, but it’s acceleration is craaaaap.”

“Thanks a lot.” said one guy, as everyone else laughed and said ‘Amen’ to my statement.

“Dude, even I said to get a new car.” Bryan said with his trademark grin. “Sorry but it’s kinda Sh*t. He wanted to wow the chicks but he wouldn’t drive the piece o’ junk when they were in it.”

“So what did they do in it then?” I questioned, then a split second later I said, “Oh! Right. Oops.” Roars of laughter from everyone.

“. . . I drove a truck once.” I said thoughtfully, and silence fell as they gawped.

“How the hell did you manage that?!” said one guy in amazement.

“It was stolen.” I grimaced, and then there were murmurs of speculation, a few chuckles.

“How the f*ck do you steal a truck?” snorted Jacob. “Hey it rhymes! But really – how’d you learn to drive it?”

“My partner in crime taught me. I’m a quick leaner. And I think she stole it from a superstore delivery guy. Just grabbed his keys and . . .”

“Awesome . . . ” was the general whisper from the guys. I laughed. Those looks of respect and awe made me feel good . . . even though what they respected me for doing was bad. Oh well.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Wow...we get to hear a lot about Becca's past that we wouldn't have otherwise known...cool...urgh, why is Zora back in the picture? Gosh...she can't still want that plan to go on? It's been like 5 years already...lol...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Pssshhhhhhhhhhh LOL!!!
If you thought THAT was an insight, wait till you get to chapter40 . . .
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:08 pm

CHAPTER 34
$. New York: Hype Up! .$

Bryan’s Great Idea was to get us all hyped and high on life for the first New York show. He ‘intended’ to do this by taking us to the craziest club in New York.

So we get into our dance gear (for me it was a colourful tank, baggy jeans that were artfully ripped, and my fave cap) and I wanted to wear Bryan’s fingerless gloves too, but he just grinned and wouldn’t let me.

So, what can I say? The club was awesome. I could just tell Bryan had been here before. In fact, the way he dances on stage, I wouldn’t be surprised if he told me he was born here.

The first thing I saw when I entered was the bar, and I hissed at Bryan, ‘I don’t drink!’, and he just shrugged and said, ‘Neither do I’, pulling me onto the dance floor.

So then, suddenly a spotlight shines on Bryan’s crew, and everyone shouts ‘Dance! Dance!’ and everyone ends up doing a 20 second freestyle. I panicked at first, but as I was last, I had time to think about what I could do. I let the moves flow out as crazily as possible, and got a good response, thank God.

“I didn’t know you could dance like dat! Damn . . .” Jacob said, smiling as I stumbled over to him.

“There’s a lot of things you don’t know about me.” I roared over the music, grinned. “I do usually dance, you know. It’s like, what I do, apart from Artistic design -”

“I thought ya thing was singin’!” Jacob exclaimed, also bawling over the roar of music. “Bryan said -”

“It’s just a hobby! Like acting -”

“What? WHAT?”

“It’s a HOBBY!” But I wasn’t heard. Rolling my eyes, I ventured off.

After that, the DJ decided that the crowd was getting TOO crazy, even for hyped up young adults, so he started playing slow jams to calm up down. It . . . didn’t really work. Razz

“Becca . . .” Bryan found me. “You okay?”

“Me? Yeah! I’m just getting used to the psychos in here. They’re all like you but crazier.” We both laughed, and moved closer together so we could hear each other better.

“So everything’s okay?” I nodded, and Bryan smiled. “Good . . .” he pulled me close so he could say quietly in my ear . . .

“Becca – help me! Russell’s drunk, and I’ve been trying to get away from him for the past hour. He won’t listen to anyone, and if you leave he screams at you. He hasn’t noticed I’m gone yet – or maybe he’s torturing Trish, but God, he’s crazy when he’s drunk.”

As we laughed together again, I looked at Bryan, trying to figure him out, when I realised something. We were . . . *ahem* very close. Bryan only had to lean forward for his lips to touch mine. Whats more, Bryan knew that. And I realised what was about to happen . . .

“BRYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAN!” Russell drawled, loud and clear, then cursed, downing another drink. “Where the hell is that boy?”

Bryan closed his eyes in frustration and cussed the drunken idiot. The moment was completely ruined, and at that moment I realised just how much courage Bryan must’ve plucked up to kiss me. Or try. All in vain.

I gave Bryan a peck on the cheek, and he opened his eyes, looking at me apologetically. “It’s okay, Bry.” I said softly, sensing that he was still a little cut up about it probably vex with Russell.

Bryan smiled, and touched my cheek, before Russell screeched, “BRYAN BREEDING GET’CHOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOOOOOOOOW!”

Bryan kissed his teeth and swore almost continuously as he went to join Russell, and then those swear words got louder when he found him. I heard Russell say “Shorry . . . oh . . . s’not my fault man . . .”

“What the hell do you want?!” Bryan yelled over the music and at Russell.

“My glash doesn’t look so nysh. I wan anudder one. The mewshic’s too laaaawd. I feel weeeed . . . can you take me hoooome . . .?”

“NO! God, you piss me off!”

Just hearing that conversation, let alone watching the whole scene, was hilarious. I smiled, and as I did, both my cell rang, and Russell spotted me and said, “Oh, my lovely Becca! Can YOOOOU take me home . . . ?”

“Er . . . No. Sorry Russ.” I said quickly, then answered my cell, “Yup?”

“Yo Bec? It’s Nadine. I need to tell you – a lot of Sh*t is happening back here. I can’t really explain right now, but just know that whatever happen, no matter who I pretend to be, I’ll still be your girlfriend, okay?”

“Yeah, but why would you pretend not to be my friend or whatever?” I said, confused. I pushed through the crowd, trying to find a quieter place. “What’s going on, Nad?”

“One word.” she said, so quietly I almost missed it. “Zora.” My breath caught in my throat.

“Oh. Is she . . .” I swallowed painfully and shuddered, but tried to keep up the illusion for Nadine, “. . . okay?”

“Becca, cut the crap. We both know what she’s like – she’s planning something. It’s not her that’s in danger. It’s you.” a pause. “And watch Trish. She might have been acting strange lately – it’s because she’s been reeled in too. Don’t let her ruin Bryan’s show.”

“Nad . . .” I whispered, going into the girls’ bathroom. The music was blocked out more there.

“Becca, don’t tell anyone you heard this from me. You probably know what Zora can and will do to me if - oh Sh*t! I have to go Bec, stay safe babe -” and she was gone.

I knew it. Zora was planning revenge. And she was twisting people who should be my friends to be against me – Megan and Trish . . . ? At least Nadine sees her for the B*tch she is . . .

But what is Nad up to? Is she being a double agent to get info from Zora to give to me? That’s dangerous, when you’re dealing with Zora. What’s she playing at?!

I sighed, and watched as a group of girls left the bathroom, giggling and saying how hot Bryan was. The memory of what had happened less than ten minutes ago made me smile. He was so cute.

The bathroom was quieter, with only the pounding of music from the club as background noise. I heard a voice too, I hadn’t realised it was there . . . listening closer, I realised who it was. Trish.

“I’m not sure . . . I think she’s knows. She’s not stupid, you know – yeah . . . what?! How the hell am I supposed to – Sorry, sorry. yeah.”

I inched closer to the cubicle she was in, listening hard. I hoped no one would suddenly burst in . . . I needed to hear this . . .

“What?! Just leave?! We’re doing a show in a few days, for God’s sake! This is the ‘Big One’! We’ve been rehearsing for this for so long – what?! NO! No, please don’t! I’ll leave, I’ll do it! Just don’t go there, please. Leave her out of this. Goddamit Zora!”

I drew in breath sharply. Zora wanted her to leave the show, and she was threatening her to get what she wanted, the B*tch.

“I’ll come as soon as . . . yeah. Fine. Bye.” Trish said bitterly, then opened the cubicle door to see me thee. Crap. I was struggling to control my temper already, and Trish could see it.

“Becca . . .” she looked faintly scared. I was angry at the situation, and Zora, not her. But I let loose on her anyway.

“How could you, Trish! You can’t leave us now; we’ve put so much into this! You’re so privileged, having a place on this tour, a tour that we’re in the middle of, for God’s sake! How could you!”

“You don’t understand . . .” Trish said whispered.

“Damn straight!” I thundered, “Would you like to explain? Actually, scrap that. You can explain to Bryan.” I pointed to the bathroom door. “March.”

She hung her head and moved to the door, but as soon as we were in the mesh of the crowd she made her hasty escape, sliding hurriedly but easily through the hyped up, drunken, crazy people, and she was out of sight in seconds.

I hurried to Russell, and said “Okay Russie – I think it’s time to go to our new hotel-home now.”

“But I want another drink! The barman likes me.” in fact, the barman looked pretty pissed and fed up. I rolled my eyes and pulled Russell along with me to find the others.

Russell whined, “Where are you taking me? I wanna stay! I want a drink. Jeez, leggo! This ain’t fair, man! BRYYYYAAAN! BECCA’S BEING MEAN TO MEEEEE!”

I swore loudly, at the difficult, drunk Russell and at the fact that Trish had got away. But even then I didn’t realise that it would be the last time I saw Trish until the tour was over.

Yupperz...

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Omdz...wow...Trish LEFT? How did they manage without her? I guess Becca's leg is better...bustin' a move and all that...omdz...Russel DRUNK is High-larious. Lmao...hee hee...I can't belive Zora. Gosh, is she THAT heartbroken that she has to ruin ppl's lives?!! Build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!! Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u SO JOKES!
thank you for revewing!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 am

lol...just do your bit and I'll do mine...luv ya! Update soon!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
okay then . . .
working on MANSIONS - where I'm up to, they've finished the tour . . .
some ass-whoopin's going on herrrr!
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:23 am

wooh! Yeah!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 am

u want da next chap now?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 am

uh huh...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:58 am

I'll read obsessed first.
then i'll post...If I ain't got kicked off ............
xxxx
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 pm

CHAPTER 35
$. $ecret Par-tay! .$

Wow. The hotel.

My mind was temporarily blank when I first saw the room I was staying in, which was the same thing that happened when Bryan said that we’d be sharing a room.

Why’d he do that, anyway? Is it because of my ankle? Because the other girl dancers would’ve been careful! I can’t imagine – alone in a room with Bryan. AWKWARD!

But anyway – it was beautiful, a Purple-velvety kinda room, in texture and colour, and spacious; a huge TV on the wall, huge bathroom, huge balcony, huge bed (OMG), just huge. And purple.

The only thing that wasn’t huge was the open plan little kitchen place, which was basically a counter that you prepare food on with useful accessories (i.e. Kettle, microwave, toaster, etc.) We’d also wash our clothes here so we’d have something to wear on the journey back.

And the balcony – I think that pretty much everyone knows that I have a thing with balconies. And this one was greeeat. It was like the whole city was stretched out beneath me, with dark boxes for buildings, and yellow dots for lights in windows.

Kill me for being dramatic, but I felt so free. Separate from all my (ever-growing) problems, and all the crap going on around me. And the breeze just rolled by, taking my troubles with it . . .

“Nice, huh?” Bryan said, nodding at the view of New York. I nodded, happily. “Yeah, the views all nice and that, but trust me, the real fun has just begun.”

Bryan grinned as we went back inside, and OMG I’m constantly being reminded of what a sxc smile that boy has. He grins all the time, like forever.

Sooo . . . real fun, huh?

…HSM…
(A.N. oops, I mean)
-----

Bryan is the greatest when it comes to entertainment. I’ve never had so much fun . . . aww, adorable Bryan.

I texted Liline about the beau hotel room I was in, and she texted back saying, ‘Just dont b irresponisble.’

And I was totally like, ‘Don’t b DIRTY Liline. me n Bry – SO wrong.’

And she replied, ‘I meant, he’ll keep u up til 3 in da mornin playing vid games, so be responsible and make sure u both get sleep. We dated, rememba - I no wat he’s lyk. He dont sleep. LOL. U da one dats dirty.’

Oops. I rolled my eyes, but felt like I was forgetting something . . .

First, after Bryan had called Russell to come over, if he was damn well ‘sober enough’, I was telling him about when I used to think Kelly was so arrogant, and I had him rollin’ when I did my impression of him.

I’m glad that me and Kelly were on good terms when I left – because when I go back, I think everything will change – but I wouldn’t let thoughts of Zora and her stupid plan ruin my ‘fun time’.

Anyway; after that, Bryan did his own impression of Dustin when he’s performing, tilting his head, hand on heart – it was hilarious. I knew that the ‘lifting shirt thing’ was coming, the good ol’ flash o’ skin, and it did, just as Russell came in, was a little freaked by what he saw, but pulled it off as a joke and pretended to faint.

Russell looked tired – he must’ve spent ages sleeping off the drugs while we brought our luggage up, and sorted out the financial crap – which was his job. Well, at least he wasn’t being a maniac.

After that, Bryan got a bag of marshmallows out of his snacks stash, and split it between me and him (Russell and fallen asleep on the huge bed).

He finished his first, so he stole one of mine, and I stole three of his, and tried to steal the rest of mine and ended up tipping them all on the floor, so I got annoyed and whacked him with a pillow and it spiralled into one helluva crazy pillow fight!

We lay on the bed next to Russell, who conveniently woke up at that moment and was freaked out (again) as I said “But they were good mushrooms . . .”

“Mushrooms?” Russell whispered. “I thought I was hallucinating, but its okay. Becca’s just high on illegal drugs and Bryan’s a stripper . . .”

Me and Bryan burst out laughing, and Bryan told Russell I meant marshmallows and Russell said, “This just gets weirder and weirder.”

After that, Bryan and Russell started speaking guy-talk, I got up and wandered. I put on Bryan’s baggy T-shirt, his fingerless gloves, a hat, sunglasses, and his sidekick.

Then I said, in an incredibly smooth voice, “Yea, yea, I’m Bryyyy-an, youngest o’ ma brothas, Libra -”

“Oh man,” said Bryan with dread and disbelief, shaking his head as I burst into laughter, and Russell snorted. He was snoring soon after.

Then, Bryan was called downstairs to sort out where the costumes and equipment for the show was going, and I woke Russell up to play games on Xbox 360. (from choices of the many platforms.)

After a while, the conversation went like this;
Me: Argh! What the hell . . .? You cheated!
Russell: I didn’t cheat, Becca. It’s called winning.
Me: That was a dirty win, Russell - you know it!
Russell: (rolls eyes) Just admit it, Bec. You’re bad at this game. I’ve learned from the best, you haven’t. Give up.
Me: No! Bryan wouldn’t give up!
Russell: Bryan wouldn’t lose.
Me: Damn straight! If I were Bryan I’ whip yo’ ass fo’ sho’! (I really spoke like that) REEEEMATCH!
Russell: Whatever makes you happy.

Bryan came back and we duelled each other, with Bryan always winning, me always losing, and Russell coming in-between. I’m really good at video games – but not compared to these two.

There was a game I was really good at, I beat both of them. It was so cool. But then Bryan started getting better. He learnt my ‘secret’ combos simply by watching me play, and in a panic, I faked a yawn and stopped playing before he got good enough to beat me.

Then, Russell decided he was gonna leave, and as he said that, Bryan brought out his stash of snacks, and poured it all out, all over the floor.

Hula hoops, Twix, skittles, KitKat, starburst, Haribo, tons of chocolate, packets of crisps, sweets and sweets and more sweet things, covering almost the whole floor. And it was a big room.

And I thought he had clothes in that garbage bag! “What?” he grinned, almost saying it defensively, as we gave him accusing looks. “I need it to last a month! This is for the whole tour, know! And anyway, when you start playing a game, a goal is automatically created – I have to finish the game. Or try. And when you stay in one place for so long, you get hungry.”

As we laughed, I understood what Liline said about Bryan staying awake all night to play videos games. And about being ‘responsible’.

“Stop tempting me, Bryan.” Russell sniffed. “I’m still going! Before my roommates dump their sh*t on my bed, or my stuff on their sh*t.” he laughed, and kicked packs of skittles into Bryan’s face. “See ya.”

“Who’re you sharing a room with?” I asked curiously as Bryan cursed.

“Bryan’s backing singers. They dance as part of the troupe as well – Omar, Michael and Reece.” Russell rolled his eyes. “Well, out of the costumes manages, technical supervisors, stage designers and sound and lighting crew . . . I think sharing with the craziest guys is probably the best.” he grinned and left.

Bryan sat on the floor, with his back leaning again the wooden side of the bed. He tilted his head back to rest on the duvet, thoughtful.

“Everyone here, on tour with me – they . . .” He looked down, smile fading. “I guess they make up for the family that aren’t here.”

I screwed up my face, pained by that comment. ‘People supposed to be here’ - that reminded me, I was supposed to tell him something, but I couldn’t remember what t was, not when I looked at him. It was so horrible to see him like that. I sat on the floor beside him.

“Bryan . . . you have Adrian. She will always be there for you. She’s coming to see the New York show, remember?” I swallowed. “I’ll always be here too.”

We smiled at each other, and our heads leaned together. The silence wasn’t awkward, but thoughtful. Peaceful.

I didn’t think. When we kissed, it was nothing like I expected it to be. I don’t actually know what I was expecting, but still. It was just . . . weird, but . . . wow. Whoa. I can’t explain.

We pulled away after a couple of seconds and started laughing. “Oops.” Bryan snorted. “We shouldn’t have done that.” I completely agreed – as amazing as it was . . . “That’s why depression sucks.”

“Bryan! You’re not depressed. But that was weird.” I spluttered, and we both burst into peals of laughter. “No, that was great but, I mean, just really weird. Um – uh -”

“Yeah.” Bryan nodded. “Be we shouldn’t have . . . let’s not do that again. Ever.” We were in peals of laughter for ages. Razz

Later, Bryan was still playing video games, and I forgot about my responsibility to make him sleep because I was too tired myself. I sang myself to sleep with ‘Because I Love’, and when Bryan joined in, I harmonised. As I drowsily finished singing, half asleep, I could’ve sworn that I heard Bryan say “That was almost as beautiful as you are.” or something, but I must have been dreaming. Because things like that only happen in my dreams.

Review.....?
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 pm

No?
Ahh . . .
Okay then . . . !
LOL
Razz
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Hello . . . . . . .? ello . . . ello . . . ello . . .

Echo . . .? echo . . . echo . . . echo . . .

*tumbleweed blows past*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Awwww...they are so cute...it's a shame that they can't be together for certain reasons...(which are? Lol...) Lol...loved this line:

Quote :
“I thought I was hallucinating, but its okay. Becca’s just high on illegal drugs and Bryan’s a stripper . . .”
Lmao...Russell...smh Smile

Awww, Bry misses his fam...don't woz, u got ur friends...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down

Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 pm

SKITTLES! lol.....Becca and Whats-his-face are great together...Bryan, yh that's his name. SKITTLES! I am starting to hate Zora...she is a cow! I wanna play XBox 360 with bryan and maybe he will kiss me???LOL

P.S: So sorry i haven't been commenting for a (long) while, is coz i have had a lot of h/w and i haven't had time to go on the site....ok...i lied about the h/w bit, but I haven't been on the site for real. i'm lurvin ur story, Chicka! iT ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Aww, that's ok, Abi!
No probo (or as Jo likes to say, np)

LOL! Yeah, skittles . . . you guys n ur skittles!
*taste the rainbow* Razz

I'll try and update when poss - I'm updating Toxic as well....

Thanks again u guys
xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 pm

i would eat them everyday (skittles) but they are f**kin up my teeth...pardon my french ladies...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:27 pm

OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I barely eat skittles . . . i eat a lot of all of the other crap, tho . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Uh...okay...BUMPZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   $.MANSIONS.$ - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.MANSIONS.$
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: