The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

$.MANSIONS.$

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:53 pm

Mayne...chick, u realy love Nellz...dayum...

Okay, so I need a NEW siggy... Sad

I'm RANDOM...but you know you love me for it... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:31 pm

Okay, here's something 4 u gurl;

I couldn't find one with Carnell on his own that I haven't already posted, but in this picture he's really buff. I don't know what the HELL Dustin and Kelly are doing, (weirdest facial expressions ever) but whatever.

So anyway . . . thanks for your reviews! Much appreciated. I'm working very hard on the story now.

And I still need to finish So Sic . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Dustin still looks kinda cute, though...maybe something (or someone) he's looking at is really wierd, but amusing at the same time...what does everyone else think?

Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 pm

AAAAA CARNELL!
*faints* *gets up* CARNELL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:21 pm

WTH?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 am

Who DOESN'T love him...? Very Happy Wooo he looks soooo buff. Very Happy Err, Dustin does look kinda cute I think...didn't really notice the rest of the picture at first though. Very Happy
Yay, now that I read this just before bed, I can have nice dreams all about Carnell I love you *sighing and falling asleep*
zzzz....Carnell...zzzz.....Carnell and Simone Very Happy zzzzzz....
Back to top Go down

Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:43 pm

TIME FOR CYBAR WAR!!! READY SIM SIM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluehyperpixie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:05 pm

**acting like Zora** scratch Do you actually think Dustin likes Becca? More like he feels sorry for the girl with no life. scratch

**back to normal** I enjoy doing that way too much. Embarassed I loved the chap v. much star. I like how you didn't bother go into detail about the rooms. Those sim pictures have a lot going for them. Update soon hun.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven xxbhpxx Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Lol...I hope you don't BECOME Zora...BUMPZZZ!!!

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Okay, the maestro is BACK! LOL
(and I can see a lot's been going on here since I've been away . . .)

Okay. ONE. Abi and Sim . . . OMG!!!! Sim, I almost had this cyber war with Abi (before I discovered cute Kelly and grown Bryan) do you really love Carnell that much?

If the answer is yes . . . let the battle begin.

TWO. Thanks for your review, Pixie! Luv ya, thanx for stickin' around to read th story. But Jo is right - be careful you don't become Zora! (and don't forget - Zora has good points too!)

THREE. I get what you mean, Sim. My first thought on the pic was;
that's a damn good picure!
2nd thought; Carnell and Bryan are so buff!
3rd thought; Lol, Patty and his pointing thing again, he's so cute.
4th thought; what the HELL are Dustin and Kelly doing?!
5th thought; P Diddy? WTH?

But all of these thoughts happened in a few seconds, so it didn't take me long to realise what I was looking at . . .

Next Part of MANSION$ will prob. be posted 2moz.

Later y'all.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:57 pm

*squeals with delight* Yes! (don't forget...truth pill on Monday...) Suspect

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 pm

What truth pill? Oh yes, the one that ME AND PIXIE are taking.

You'll be on an Art trip, so you won't be around for Patrick to slip it into ur drink . . . It'll have to be on Thursday, sweetie.

Proof reading Part 3 now.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:24 pm

Awwwww......Yaaayyy...aawwwww...YAyyyyy...*sighs*

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: PART 3   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Next installment of MANSION$. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 3
$. Busy $chedules .$

B5 UPDATE
Brought to you by the B5ReunionFans.com – the reunion will happen!

User: BryansBabiGurl

Okay folks, we can’t give you that much info, but we did manage to spot;
1. Notorious P, and he was in a shopping mall, LOL.
2. C-Nelly surrounded by fans, loads of girls, as he walked down the street. He had bodyguards Razz
3. Ma baby BJB buying an EXPENSIVE chain. Believe it.

Plus we spotted . . . Dizzy B with Becca Cross, a moderator of this forum! Someone saw her going into his house, and it just happens that person is a news reporter (And a stalker).

We’ll be sure to get info from her. Keep an eye on the newspapers.

-----

“I’m so jealous, Bec!” came Aimee’s voice on the other end of the phone, definitely dripping with envy.

“I mean, even though I don’t agree with you going ahead with this unbelievably stupid plan, I have to envy the fact that you got to walk around his house at your leisure . . .”

“I wasn’t treated like a guest, though. That’s why. I’m a family friend, so that’s how I was treated.” I said, shrugging even though I knew she couldn’t see.

I was also surfing the net for B5 updates. Because I’m pretty close to B5, I’m a moderator on some of the fan sites. It’s so cool. Even on the internet, you’re almost famous if you know famous people!

I just saw a post with my name on it, but when Aimee called, I jumped and accidentally (and stupidly) closed the screen. Now I’m trying to find the forum I was on. What did they say about me?

“I’ll take you with me next time, Aimee.”

“Nuh – uh, I don’t wanna be part of this plan.” se said quickly.

“Fine, fine. Moany. How are Mary-Kate and Ashley?” I said in code, meaning her twin sisters Ashley and Hayley. We even use it when they’re around, because they genuinely think we’re talking about the Olsen twins. Heh.

“As weird as ever. They’re still obsessed with Bryan. Why, I have no idea.”

Another weird thing. Aimee is my age. The twins are one year younger than her, meaning they’re one year older than Bryan, but they act a hell of a lot older. They try to give us fashion tips!

“Ha ha.” I giggled, and as I did, my cell went of – Zora. Oh crap. She’s gonna want a full analysis . . . “Aimee? I’m really sorry but I’ll have to call you back.”

Bye Aimee. Hi Zora. “Hello?”

“How did it go?” Zora asked immediately, without as much as a ‘hi’ back. “Does he look different? What’s his mansion like? Becca!”

“Okay! Um, it’s a huge house with red and cream as the theme colours, cool entertainment room, business rooms . . . I didn’t go into the bedrooms of course.”

“Why not? Just walk in.” she said simply, and I snorted.

“I’m not like you, Zora!”

“Things would be so much easier for you if you were!” she said, and I heard her laugh. “You could be going out with Dustin already!”

As she laughed harder, I just waited. She’s annoys me sometimes. “So listen.” she said, “The day after tomorrow, Notorious P is doing some sort of performance. You need to be there.”

'Why?!' I wanted to moan, but I bit my tongue and started pacing my bedroom. I suddenly remember talking to Dustin about BJB’s album. He’s performing songs on the album at his next concert and –

“But Zora, I have to go with my Mom to sort out the costumes for BJB’s concert tomorrow!” I spluttered, remembering.

“And . . . ?” she said, and her voice had a cutting edge. “Maybe you missed the part where I said the performance happens the day after tomorrow.”

She sighed irritated. “You’ll be busy, but so what? It’s Dustin today, Bryan tomorrow, Patrick the day after. Fit them around your schedule, and they’ll fit you around theirs when they start to need you.”

Zora gave a cold laugh that made my stomach turn. “And you won’t be there!”

I squirmed, staring at the phone. What the hell? Zora was being way too ruthless. Had Dustin hurt her that badly?

“That’s great. Bye Zora.” I said, just as coldly, and hung up. Whatever the cause, I don’t want to destroy the brothers.

Why should I? It’s not my problem. No, I won’t destroy them. I’m just gonna find a way to date them all at once. That’s it.

Then I’ll tell them how much they hurt their girlfriends, and break up before things get out of hand. After that, I’m through.

Zora can do her own dirty work. No, wait. Actually, she can stick her dirty plan up her pipe and smoke it!

-----

“Ready to go?” Mom asked, sticking her head inside my bedroom door.

“Are you?” I said, as calmly as she had, and she grinned at me.

“You and your little talent!” she grinned at me, sitting on my bed.

“What talent? I didn’t know I had one. I mean I’m arty like you and Liline, I like to sing like Shalia, I like dancing like Megan, and -” I paused. “- and I’m fiery like Zora, in my own way.”

As Lauren laughed, I objected – “But I don’t class any of those as my talents. Just because I like to sing, doesn’t mean I can sing well -”

“No, Bec, you missed the point, sweetie.” said Mom softly. She pulled me to sit beside her. “Listen. What you said before was the key. You can do all these things – just like other people.”

So what?’ I snorted quietly, but Mom heard and said, “Becca, you’re good at imitating people. I don’t mean, like, seeing Shalia dance once and then you suddenly become amazing.”

‘Yeah . . .’ I thought. Lauren continued, “I mean, when you see other people do things, you can do it better than if you were doing it on your own.”

I thought about this. I guess . . . she was right! I mean, I already know that I do that, because sometimes I do it on purpose.

If someone makes a joke, I make one too. If someone cusses me, I cuss them back. And take two minutes ago as an example – Mom asked me if she was ready, so I asked her the same question.

That’s one weird talent. Pretty sucky too. “Lets just say my talent is singing, dancing and acting for now.” I snorted, and Mom laughed. I was playing it safe; I am good at those things.

But after all that . . . I still don’t know what my true talent is!

-----

When I saw Bryan again for the first time after the Split, the first thing I thought was, ‘That boy has one sexy grin . . .

I couldn’t help it, LOL. He’d grown up more. ‘But,’ I thought, throwing him a charming smile of my own, ‘So have I.

“Lauren. Becca.” he said smoothly to us. “Long time no see.”

“You can say that again.” was my equally smooth reply. I wish I’d seen him sooner . . . Urgh, okay, quit with the weird thought, Becca. He’s two years younger than you!

“It’s good to see you again, Bryan. How’s Adrian?” asked Mom, Lauren.

“She’s okay. She visits me often. She says it’s because I live closest to her, but in truth, I think it’s because I’m the youngest.” he grinned at me. “Even though I’m past the teenage stage.”

I frowned. “Why’d you look at me like that? Was that an attack at me? I’m older than you, mister!” I scolded him, trying not to laugh, but Lauren and Bryan were already in peals of laugher.

“Let’s go and chill.” said Bryan, his smile wide, and he lead us inside his beautiful mansion.

And let me tell you, this boy knows how to decorate! Windows is his thing, obviously. But it’s all so beautiful . . . plus, his garden is in the middle of his house! Like the house was built around his garden.

“Amazing . . .” I whispered, and Bryan gave me a smile that made my spine tingle a bit. Lauren talked on, unaware of this.

“ . . . the fabric, so that’s good. So Bryan . . . how are you coping with everything?”

“It’s okay. I don’t need my brothers to survive.” Bryan snorted. “But life is as good without them as it was with them.”

Me and Mom nodded, looking at all the people running around. It looked like some of them were servants of some kind, others were relatives and friends. There was laughter and chatting all around . . .

Bryan saw us looking, and grinned. “What can I say? I’m the social type. There are always loads of people around.”

“I don’t mind; I’m the social type too.” was my reply, as I looked at Bryan with a smile. It reminded me about the ‘Imitation Talent’ that Mom said I had. Maybe I’m just a people person.

“Anyway, let’s go into my office.” he shrugged. I could tell he was still looking at me even though I’d looked away. “I don’t care where we sort this out, but it’s the only place that never has much people in it.”

“Cool.” Mom nodded, flicking her hair out of her face. “I left the rolls of paper with the costume designs on it at the door. I’ll go get it.”

As she left, Bryan said to me, “Becca, if you find it too boring, feel free to roam the house. Everyone likes to stay on the ground floor, but feel free to go upstairs to the balcony -”

“Balcony? Really?” I squealed, remembering Dustin’s secret balcony. I was so going to see Bryan’s balcony.

“You’re so awesome! Thanks, I won’t mess up your house, it’s so cool!” I was babbling now, but Lauren and Bryan were just laughing at the sight of excited ol’ me.

I called over my shoulder as I climbed the stairs, “Bryan, I just lo – ove your house!”

Hope you liked this chappie, please review!

Um, I haven't actually got the pics for this chapter yet, but when I do, I'll post them. It's because I haven't had to to finish making the MANSION$ yet, cause of dance classes.

Don't worry . . . eventually . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Kewl chappie...I have to go now...and we have some church thing later, so i'll reveiw when i can, okay?...bye for now...

Back to top Go down
bluehyperpixie

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Truth be told I haven't actually read this chapter but I do have it saved on my NEW!!!!!! bounce drunken PDA!!!!!! (a computer that fits in your pocket basically. In america they call it a PDA - Public Display of Affection LOL)drunken Very Happy You will hear all about it on Monday. But I'm not sure If I'm gonna bring it in cause it is some pretty expensive S*@T. But on the other hand I really want to show you so we'll see...

I also wanted to say STAR** I have some random SIMMY thing on my computer as well!!!! I found it friday night and i've been playing with it for ages. It';s confusing but still majorly fun!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor

flower BHP!!!!!! I Rule and You Know It flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:09 pm

I thought I could post the next chapter today, but I guess it's just not happening . . . soz

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Ok...BUMPZZ!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 pm

BUMPIES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:34 pm

Still trying to get hold of pics, but check this;

Bryan garden that's in the centre of his house . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluehyperpixie

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:36 pm

What was with the
"lo-ove" thing? Unless she was going to say I love you & instead said I love your
house in which case ... Eee!! At the Mo I'm writing this on my new pda but as soon as I can get my bro to fix
the i-net on this I'll upload.

I've just realised
that when that happens I'll probs be on the i-net all the time yay! This
transcriber thing can't do exclaimatation marks...for a girl who uses those all
the time that is rather worrying...but I love MANsion$ (damn transcriber thing
can't tell my small s, i,o,n 's from my big ones ) , you & PATRICK!!!!
Laughing I love you

Damn my eyes are
getting pains from reading such a small screen bye Bye

Xxbhpxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Okay then Smile

Thanks for your review!

Doing next chappie now. Actually, I've been doing this damn chappie since my last post, which was over half an hour ago Suspect

You sound like ur havin' fun with your mini comp/pocket PC Smile LOL

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:00 pm

Next installment of MANSION$ . . .

CHAPTER 4
$. Liline Lets LOOS£ .$

B5 UPDATE
Brought to you by the B5ReunionFans.com – the reunion will happen!
CHATROOM

MrsPatrickBreeding: Wanna know a random piece of information? Lauren designed the wallpaper for Bryan’s house! I wanted to confirm with Becca Cross, but she hasn’t been online in ages . . .

DarkFace: Really? Cool! (about the wallpaper) I wonder what’s holding Becca up?

MrsPatrickBreeding: I think it’s something to do with Bryan’s concert. He has a lot of frends that are always at his house and they've been leaking info – apparently, Lauren and Becca are going to do lighting, costumes, backdrops and all that. Pretty cool, huh?

DarkFace: Did you see the article about Becca and Dustin in the papers?

MrsPatrickBreeding: . . . What article?

-----

Let’s break it down.

It’s blue. Everywhere. Like an imitation of heaven. No, it is heaven, it’s just on Earth.

I went to the balcony, and found a good spot, in a slightly sunny, slightly shaded area. Perfect. And then, who should I get a text from but Liline, Bryan’s ex?

I told her where I was, and sent her a pic of my current view of the house. It looked like this; (A.N. when I actually get the pic, it’ll go here.)

She texted back, saying, ‘Lucky biotch Im so jealous Razz What does Bry look lyk now? Have u seduced him yet ha ha Very Happy

I giggled out loud. ‘Same as he did b4 da split, LOL Dat boi has 1 sxc grin

And her reply, ‘Lyk I didn’t no dat *rolls eyes* dopey Becca. Don’t wanna get bac 2getha tho’

That’s when I really sat up. Liline, being the wallflower, didn’t like to talk about the break up. This is the closest I ever gotten to her true feelings about this, so I don’t wanna let this chance to know more slip away.

Why?’ I simply texted. I waited ages for a reply, as I lolled in the deck chair, looking at all the people laughing and relaxing in the garden. Finally, a reply.

Y else? He hurt me, Becca. I want revenge, lyk Shalia n Megan n Zora. I want him 2 B hurt lyk I was. If I wanted him back, I wouldn’t have let you do this. I would’ve gone after the dude myself. Seduce the others? Whatever. If u want 2.’

Woah, one long text . . . and there’s more! It was so big, it was sent in two texts. That’s why it took so long for her to reply.

Remember Becca, dis is fake. It’s just for revenge. dey need to understand. If u rly start to lyk any of dem, IT WILL SCREW UP DA PLAN.’

Oh my gosh . . . there’s more; ‘I won’t let you be hurt lyk I was, it’s not happening. ur my friend. So keep ur head in the game, girl. I’m goin. Later.

I stared at the screen, almost disbelievingly, but I understood. Zora had told me before, ‘If you really start to like them, It’ll ruin everything. The plan’s fucked.’

But Liline isn’t like that. She actually cares about stuff, which is why what she said got to me more than anything that any of the others said. She actually cares. She doesn’t want me to be hurt. I get that.

“You must be getting some really interesting texts,” came Bryan’s voice, making me jump, and wiping all thought of Liline’s texts from my mind.

“In the last few minutes, I saw just about every expression there is displayed on your face.” He laughed, and I gave an embarrassed smile. That grin again. Yup, the sexy one. It really gets to me.

“Yeah, well, in the last few minutes I found out things I never knew before.” I said slowly, and thought slyly, ‘and they’re partly about you.’

He sat down next to me (panic) and told me about the costumes my Mom made, saying that he really liked them. Then he talked about a black one with white stripes and a silver microphone on the back –

“Wait a minute!” I said suddenly. “I designed that one! You liked it?”

“I loved it, it’s my favorite!” he grinned. “I knew you made it. ‘Cause I looked hot in it.”

That set us both off. We were in peals of laughter for ages, and it felt so good to laugh naturally, instead of faking it, like when I’m with Zora sometimes. It reminded me of when I was with Dustin the day before . . .

“So, are you coming to the concert?” he said, almost seductively. Jeez, if I’m not careful, this boy will have me trippin’ over myself!

“Am I invited?” I said, giving my own equally seductive smile.

Bryan laughed, and he looked down, only for his eyes to meet mine again. “Only if you don’t let my brothers tag along with you. Not that they’d want to come.”

Bryan rolled his eyes. “They’d probably come along just to stop you from going. Especially Dustin.”

“Why’d you say that?” I said interestedly, as some random person, a friend of Bryan’s, brought up some drinks for us. Bryan had thought of everything – I was getting thirsty!

“I don’t suppose you’ve read the article in the newspapers?” Bryan said slyly.

I sat up straight, twisting sharply to face him, and my hair automatically fell over my face, “What article?”

That grin again. “Don’t worry. You’ll see it; it’s everywhere.” Seeing the shocked look on my face, he added, “It’s nothing bad. Don’t stress ‘bout it.”

I gave a weak smile and relaxed again, sipping my drink to discover that it was Sicilian Lemonade. “Oh my gosh! I love this stuff!” I exclaimed.

“I know.” Bryan said, and stood up to wave the people in the garden. “I don’t forget stuff.”

It was like he was the president; the moment they saw him on the balcony from the garden below, cheers and yells of “Bryan!” “Yo bry!” rose up all around. I giggled.

“I even remember the names of your cousins; Aimee, Ashley and Hayley. Were you texting one of them?”

I drew in a sharp breath. Why did that question have to keep cropping up? Well, if he wants the truth, he can have it. “Nope. It was Liline.”

Bryan froze. From the balcony, he slowly turned round to look at me, lying on the deck chair, sipping Sicilian Lemonade. I suddenly wished I had kept my trap shut; he looked seriously shaken.

“I regret what happened. I shouldn’t have split up with her. Not like that. It was bad, and to hurt her.” he sat, sitting down next to me.

“Why did you break up with her then?” I said softly, and Bryan didn’t answer. He couldn’t even meet my gaze. “Long story?” I guessed.

“That’s one way of putting it,” he said shakily, “More like, it’s a pretty short story but not one I like to tell.” He sighed.

“Look at it from my point of view. With the whole splitting up thing, I felt like the whole landscape of my life was being re-sculptured or something. I didn’t want Liline to see the sh*t I was going through.”

Bryan moved closer to me, and took my hand in his. “Do you think I managed to get here but just sitting on my ass, doing jack sh*t while my Mom pulls our family back together?”

I shook my head. I never thought of it that way. “It was hard getting to where I am now, Bec. The journey was tough and I didn’t want Liline to suffer that. But I made it in the end.”

“I’m sorry.” I said, feeling so ignorant, and hating myself. I feel like crying. “I shouldn’t have said anything.” I quickly got up to leave, but Bryan called after me,

“Stay for dinner.” It was such a strange thing to say, after what we’d just talked about, that I turned around and stared in surprise. He smiled. “It’s good to have new faces -” sexy grin, “- old faces around.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just nodded, and hurried to find Mom, who was downstairs.

With every step I took, I regretted that nod. I’d hate to show myself up in front of Bryan. I’d hate to show Bryan up.

I let out a long sigh, because it was all so confusing.

Liline said not to trust Bryan, but his side of the story made sense to me. It couldn’t have all been an act . . . could it?

Hope you liked this chappie . . . will ge more pics ASAP . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Last edited by mzdarkstar on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakezzzz :()
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Oh my dayz...I can't believe it...wow, so that's why he split up with her...Can he PLEASE stop with the sexy grins already? Sheesh, lol...

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: $.MANSIONS.$   Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:15 pm

No, he can't.
It's in his genes, but it shows up in him more than his brothers
(HAHAHAHAHA)

Thanks for the review!

Star* * *

P.S. What do you think the article is about? Razz

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.