Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Interactive?
Yes
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Idk...who cares?
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Chapter 4 – Confrontation and Interrogation

Dustin walked up to me, a smirk playing on his lips. I knew it was his fault mom took my phone. He probably did it as payback for what I said. I couldn’t help thinking it. He did always look like the ‘evil’ type. And now it shows.

“Why’d you do it?” I asked, already knowing the answer…unless he had some other motives behind it.
“Common, you know why.” I gave him a look. He continued. “You insulted me.” He faked being upset. I told him to stop being such a girl, and his features twisted back into a smirk. “You need to learn to shut your mouth.”
“So do you.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
Dustin opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again and thought for a moment.
“Guys! Get down here!” After a few seconds, footsteps could be heard. Patrick, Kelly and Bryan came down the stairs, in that order. Dustin smiled at me. I glared at him. “Carnell.” He said. “Why don’t you sit down?”
“Why are we here?”
Patrick asked, sighing.
“Oh, you’ll see. Just wait a second.” I wondered what Dustin was going to do, and felt very cautious, but I sat down anyway. He walked up to me, and then he bent down until his face was once again in front of mine.
“Are you scared?” He whispered. I shook my head, but a small ‘yes’ escaped my lips. “How much?”
“Very.”
“Why?”
“Because I don’t know what you’re about to do, and that scares me.”
“How come?”
“You’re evil.”
He laughed, standing up straight again. Kelly rolled his eyes.
“Dustin, do you actually have some kind of point to make? I mean, aren’t you just wasting our time?”
“Yeah.”
Bryan added.
“Ask Carnell a question.” My other brothers looked at Dustin like he just told them to sh*t upside down on the roof. Classic ‘WTH?’ looks. They looked ready to turn right around and go back upstairs. By this time, I had started to figure out Dustin’s plan. I couldn’t believe it. Bryan asked me a question.

“What do you have under your bed that we don’t know about?”
“Nothing.”
That was the truth, but I wasn’t done yet. Unfortunately. “I hide my stuff in a box on top of my wardrobe.” Bryan’s eyes widened, and he smiled.
“I knew there was something about that box. I always notice it whenever I walk into your room. It’s just…there.”
“What do you keep inside that box?”
Dustin asked slyly. Hell no. I was not about to let him know about the box. But of course, I did. Not willingly, obviously.
“Stuff from when I was younger, things I borrowed from you guys and forgot to give back, money, a present some girl gave me in 8th grade, magazines, and a bunch of other stuff I can’t remember.”
“Money? How much?”
I really didn’t want anyone to know that.
“A few hundred dollars.”
“WHAT?!!”
Their eyes practically popped out of their sockets. Dustin looked impressed.
“Did you steal it?”
“Some.”
“How much? 100?”
“50.”
“From where?”
“Your wallet.”
The others cracked up. I smiled.
“A$$hole.”
“Back to you.”
This made the others laugh more, and Dustin started getting mad, but he calmed down.
“When?”
“A couple of weeks back. You didn’t notice ‘cause you got drunk then. You thought you spent it all.”
“Why’d you take my money?”
“I felt like it. You’re always loaded, and I never have any cash on me , so I just…took it.”
“What about your ‘secret stash’?”
“I wanted to teach you a lesson for getting drunk. You know it winds mom up.”
“What, you think I did it to get at mom? Psshhh. Whatever, man. Hey…, you still got the money in that box?”
My eyes widened. No freaking way . I got up and ran up the stairs, yelling ‘yes’ as I did so. Seconds later, I heard footsteps racing up the stairs after me. I ran into my room and turned round. I could see Dustin, and I had just one second to act. I slammed the door shut as quickly and as hard as I could, and leant against it, breathing hard. Half a second later, I heard a bang, then Dustin cursing. Damn, that must have hurt . I locked my door, silently thanking Patrick for the great idea of putting a lock it. I rushed over to my wardrobe, ignoring the heavy bangs on the door and the angry threats. I was safe; for now, anyway.

I grabbed my computer chair and placed it in front of the wardrobe. I climbed onto it, quickly taking it down. I opened it and stuffed the money into my pillowcase. I put the box inside the wardrobe, under some random stuff. The door handle rattled momentarily, and then I could hear mom’s muffled but raised voice. She was obviously wondering what the heck was going on, and why on earth Dustin was making such a scene. Next thing I knew, she was calling me out. Sh!t . Whatever she asked, I would have to answer. And it would most definitely be the truth .

Oooh…well, you know what to do…BuMp It uP…
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Now review!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:00 pm

I hate you Jo...! lol

How could you bump when I have to get off the laptop...!?

Sad

Staying on now. lol

I must read...!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:02 pm

lol...sorry
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:10 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGO
MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGM

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD THAT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definately the best chapter so far ans WELL worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG . . . some serious boyage going on there . . .

And;

Quote :
My other brothers looked at Dustin like he just told them to sh*t upside down on the roof. Classic ‘WTH?’ looks. They looked ready to turn right around and go back upstairs. By this time, I had started to figure out Dustin’s plan. I couldn’t believe it. Bryan asked me a question.

One of the best freaking bits
OMG I can't handle it . . .

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go . . . there only so much hype you can show on the net, I actually can't stop moving it was so good

Help I can't jam my hype

*cries**leaves**comes back*

I LOVED IT!

*LEAVES*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:15 pm

lOL...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm

I'm not sure I like the "evil" Dustin lol

He seems so mean

And he's using my evil laugh...!

The one I used when black mailing you to bump and you said Carnell wouldn't like.

When Carnell said
Quote :
“Your wallet.”

It weren't just Kelly, Patrick and Bryan laughing, I was too. Still am..! lol

Awww that's so sad on my poor little Carnell having to tell the truth.

I wonder why he suddenly had to tell the truth...

maybe it was Trina's grandmother...

or someone/thing else.

Anyway great chapter, but try and make Dustin a little nicer please...! He's scaring me...! Kinda like the laugh Laughing

Actually great doesn't descibe it - fantastique chapter...!

I loved it soo much...!

And this bit made me laugh so much as well...!

Quote :
My other brothers looked at Dustin like he just told them to sh*t upside down on the roof. Classic ‘WTH?’ looks.

And I loved this part:

Quote :
By this time, I had started to figure out Dustin’s plan. I couldn’t believe it. Bryan asked me a question.

It had "famous book" written all over it...!

Now I really have to go...

Or I might review Chapter 5 of $.MANSIONS.$ first...

lol
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Kewl...i feel that this chappie was a success
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:21 pm

*comes back*

Very Happy

BEST CHAPTER...!

*smiles*

*continues smiling*

*thinks woooooooooo that chapter was just amazing*

*remembers that she needs to leave*...

*slaps head*

*remembers to review $.MANSIONS.$ chapter 5 first*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Lol...just go, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Loool maybe that's a good idea before I get banned from using the laptop and die of not going on cherry berry and never get to give you your birthday present...!

Bie

x
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Bye xxx
Back to top Go down
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:42 pm

This is a g8 story! BUMPZ
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 pm

I will...soon...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah, bumps! I still can't get over the 'sh*t upside the roof' bit, and 'classic WTH looks.'

OMG, this is too much!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm

lol...glad you liked it...I know I did... Smile
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 pm

I didn't like it, are you CRAZY?!

I ADORED it. It was AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Was it THAT good? Wow...*goes to type some more*
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:26 pm

You know what is halarious...we wait ages for a story..we finally get it then we say

great story.....BUMP
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:37 pm

lol...true...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Yeah, that IS funny. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Chapter 5 coming soonish yh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Yay..! How long is soonish bdaii girl..?
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 pm

DEPENDS...IF I GET ON THE LAPTOP TOMOZ, VERY SOON...OR SATURDAY...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: