Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Interactive?
Yes
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Idk...who cares?
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 am

HURRY AND UPDATE
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Anyway. I'm lovin the whole Trinell/Carina thang. Very interesting.

Dustin was jokes about how he got away with not getting in trouble . . . but I loved the convo with Carnell and Adrian. Dat was da bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Sad *sigh* not again.

I can't wait...!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:09 am

Neither can I!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 am

Hold your horses...i wasn't on the laptop today, so i'll try and have it up by Saturday at the LATEST...m'kay? Kewl...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:45 am

*stutters* Sa-sa-saturday? at the l-l-latest? the freaking l-latest?

SONUVA *FAINTS*
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Bumpin' now...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Chapter 3 – Stuff starts happening

The first bad thing happened when I got home one evening.

“Carnell, where have you been going all these days?”

Just when I thought my mom had stopped caring, she suddenly started again. I opened my mouth, ready to tell her something good. Instead, I told her something I hadn’t exactly planned on telling her. The truth.

“Trina’s house.” I said, answering her question. I covered my mouth. Why was I telling her this?

“Who’s Trina?” She raised an eyebrow.
“She’s my girlfriend.” I said it without thinking. I didn’t know why the words came out so effortlessly, despite me trying to hold them back. I dropped my hand, seeing that it wasn’t going to work.

“How long have you been seeing her for?” I decided to keep my mouth shut, but it was as if the decision wasn’t up to me. It came out anyway.
“Just over a month.”
“So you’ve been lying to me all this time?”
“Yeah.”
I hung my head. Firstly, because I had noticed Bryan’s sneakers near the top of the stairs. This meant that my brothers had once again congregated and could hear everything I was saying. I didn’t want them to see my face. Secondly, because I felt bad for lying, and embarrassed, because of the way everything was coming out. I looked up to see mom with her arms folded across her chest.

“Carnell.”
“Yeah mom?”
“Do you feel bad?”
“Very.”
“Good. You should. Go upstairs. I'll deal with you later.”
I slowly trudged up the stairs, into the awaiting faces of my brothers.

“So…” Kelly began. “I guess you’re in a lot of trouble.”
“Yeah.”
“Why’d you tell her?”
Patrick asked. I thought for a moment.
“I don’t know.”
“Couldn’t you just, like, make something up?”
“No.”
“Why not?”
“I don’t know.”
The four of them looked at me weirdly, sending themselves looks I didn’t bother to read.
“How come you didn’t tell us you had a girlfriend?” Dustin asked.
“Because I didn’t want one of you to try and steal her from me.”
“Why would we do that? We’re your brothers.”
“I don’t think that would stop you.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“It means, I think you would try to steal my girlfriend from me, brothers or not.”
“Psshhh. You don’t mean that, do you?”
“Yeah actually, I do. In fact, I think you’d be the first one there.”
Dustin, seeing that I actually meant what I said, was clearly offended. He took a step forward, and the others moved out of the way. He and I were now standing face-to-face. I saw Bryan bite his lip to stop himself from saying something stupid in his excitement. Although fighting is a bad thing, he gets all excited and encourages each person to hit the other ‘cause he thinks it’s funny. Until mom turns up; and this is the point when he goes quiet. Dustin glared at me for a moment, and I could feel the tension in the air. But I wasn’t scared. Okay, I was, a bit. But I knew he wasn’t going to do anything. Well, I hoped he wouldn’t. He looked me up and down, and then he said “You’re not worth it.” He turned and went to his room.

“Carnell, why’d you have to go and wind him up?” Kelly asked, and I shrugged in response.
Yeah Carnell . Now he’s gonna be cranky .” Patrick added.
“Well, I just told him what I thought. I didn’t mean to.”
“And you couldn’t just, not ?”
“I couldn’t help it.”
“You guys, just leave him alone.”
Bryan said. They stared at him for a few seconds, as if he was an inferior being simply because he was the youngest, and he had no say in the matter. They turned to each other before murmuring ‘ whatever ’s heading downstairs. I thanked Bryan for his input, and he asked if he could hang with me. I didn’t really want him to, but I agreed nevertheless. We went into my room, and I switched on my Xbox. He sat on my bed and watched as the game loaded. I sat on the floor in front of the screen. “What are you playing?” He asked.
“War Cry.”
“Can I play?”
“Yeah, but you’re an amateur.”
“Last time you said I was good!”
“I lied.”
“Oh. But Kelly said I'm almost as good as you guys.”
“He was lying too. We just said stuff to make you feel good.”
“So…you didn’t mean it?”
I detected the sadness in his voice and paused the game. I looked at him, and he looked really upset. Being a boy, he didn’t want me to know he was, but I could tell. I felt bad. “I'm gonna…go and…ummm…yeah.” Bryan got up and left. I threw the controller on the floor, slightly mad at myself for being so blunt. I decided to go and apologise. He was in his room, looking through a Manga comic. “Bryan.” He ignored me. I sighed, and almost turned around to leave, but decided to try again. “Bryan.” Still nothing. Look man, I'm sorry. Sorry for lying in the first place, and for being so…uncaring.”
“It doesn’t matter.”
“It does. I'm your older brother. I'm supposed to encourage you, not take the pi$$ outta you. I shouldn’t have. And I'm really sorry.”
I noticed my voice being really sincere, something it isn’t often, and Bryan must have noticed it too. He looked at me, eyebrows raised.
“It’s okay.” I nodded, satisfied.
“Cool…You wanna play Gears of War?”
“Sure. I totally rock at that game. I'm the best! I got the most skills!”
I rolled my eyes.
“Whatever. Common.”

We played for about 10 minutes, before I heard mom calling me. I paused the game and went downstairs.

“Yeah mom?”
“Where’s your phone?”
“In my pocket, why?”
“Give it to me.”
“I don’t want to.”
Cr@p...I didn’t mean to say that out loud . Even though it wasn’t that loud, mom still heard. She narrowed her eyes.
“What did you say?” I swallowed, my throat being really dry all of a sudden. I shook my head.
“What is that supposed to mean Carnell? Give me your cell phone RIGHT NOW!” I reached into my pocket and mom grabbed the cell right out of my hand. She shook it in front of my face. “You are not getting this for a long time .” I watched as she walked away, my cell in her firm grip. What if Trina called? Or sent me a message? I sighed, as I noticed a figure move in the corner of my eye. I turned, to be met by a smug somebody.

Dustin.

Okay folks, that’s it…for now…Chapter 8 of ‘Her Daddy’ will be up A.S.A.P…so get that album! (Inside joke, lol) Just…review…you know you want to…
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 pm

REVEIW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I waited for weeks - no - MONTHS before reading this expecting there to be like 10 chapters up or something...instead I find...it's exactly the same way I left it, so I had to re-read the story to keep me from murdering you before your birthday Very Happy but the rest better be up soon Very Happy or else... mwah ha ha ha mwah ha ha ha (evil laugh)

yay even before I posted it you realize your mistake and decided to bump Very Happy I'm happy now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Loool...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:04 pm

OMG, that was SO GOOD, especially the last bit!

OMG, the truth is all starting to come out, and it's hurting people . . . and Dustin got vex . . . oh NOOOO!

But Jo;
Quote :
but I agreed nevertheless
????!!!!!

JO!!!! Seriously! CARNELL WOULDN'T SAY THAT! Nevertheless? (urgh)

But:
Quote :
I'm the best! I got the most skills!

Oh my God that's SO CUTE!
But I bet you only put it in cause you ran out of ideas (hehe) joking.

OMG, you totally rock UPDATE!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:59 pm

LMAO, I don't care what Carnell would really say...it's called fan FICTION for a reason, lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:49 pm

lol hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:48 pm

I know, but make the fiction BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

*remembers So Sic**remembers the five magical items**remembers other stuff*

*frowns* Well, whatever. LOL
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:27 pm

It is believable. Great story Lola...keep typing!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah, it is believe. Ignore silly ol' me. lol!

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Chapter 4's done...just want to type up more of her daddy...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:05 pm

I'll bump later today...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Okay . . . i'm gonna proofread MANSION$ today as well . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Kewl
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Doing it now . . .
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:24 pm

*waiting*...but for what?...idk, lol
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Proof reading Mansions, remember?! silly. Razz
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Oh yeah..bumping now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: