Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Interactive?
Yes
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Idk...who cares?
The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 pm

Well be ready!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:05 pm

I would say "Yeah! Be ready!"
like Abi, but you just posted Her daddy, which was great, so I'm satisfied.

For a while.

So when I demand TTH . . .IT HAD BETTER BE READY!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Thanx...sneak peek...

Quote :
I sat in my room, waiting for mom to bring up my dinner. Since I spilled everything, I was in danger. Mom got mad at my brothers, who got vex at me

coming soon... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:53 pm

oooooo preview..!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 pm

lol...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:59 pm

Oh noooooooooooooooo!!!

I love previews Smile
Back to top Go down

Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Bumpz! This is a great story.....PREVIEW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:48 pm

jolola...this is 4 you!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/12/34/54/36/jolola10.jpg
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:52 pm

xxAbigail_CarnellLoverxxx wrote:
jolola...this is 4 you!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/12/34/54/36/jolola10.jpg

LMAO! You wierdo, lol...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:54 pm

LOL, that's so jokes!

BUMP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Bumping now...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Chapter 6 – Hiding

I sat in my room, waiting for mom to bring up my dinner. Since I spilled everything, I was in danger. Mom got mad at my brothers, who got vex at me
…so she suggested I stay in my room and only come out for important things. Food was easy to arrange, she would just bring it up, and come and collect my plate later. If I needed the bathroom, which I didn’t - yet , I’d just have to hope I wouldn’t meet anyone on the way. Mom told the others to stay in their rooms too, but she couldn’t stop them from coming out if they wanted to.

“Carnell, honey.” Mom softly knocked on the door. I went to open it. “Here you go.” She handed me a tray with a familiar container and a can of soda on it. I also noticed a small slice of cake.
“Thanks mom.” I smiled.
“You’re welcome. I'll be back in half an hour to collect the tray.”
“Okay.”
“Oh and here’s your phone. Call if you need anything, but no calls to anyone else and no texts either.
I smiled gratefully, and she left. I sat down on my bed with the tray and my cell in my hand. I opened the container, and smiled (yet again) as the smell of chicken chow mein wafted into my nostrils. I didn’t deserve this. But I was hungry, so what was I supposed to do?

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

A little more than half an hour later, mom came to get the tray and stuff. My phone buzzed just as she was about to leave. I pretended not to hear it, but mom just tilted her head to one side, sighed, and said ‘go on then’ . I suppose she was just in a good mood because she knew I couldn’t lie to her. She was trying to be my best friend in the hope that I would spill more stuff. Yeah, right. I looked at my phone. Trina . Just what I needed right now.

Wat u up 2? Miss u already. Luv you, T xxx

I smiled; she loved me. Of course, everyone says they love you in text messages. But I knew there was a little more truth in it when she said it. I pressed reply.

Lockd in my room. My lyfe is in dangr. Nellz xx I sent it, and she replied really quickly; she texts people a lot.

Lol. Tell me bout it. Cum online. xxx [i]

[i] Cant. Not allowd 2. Grounded. N xx

Awww, poor baby! I'll call u in a min. T xxx

I'll b waitin. Wink . Technically, there was nothing wrong with her calling. Mom thought I got a call before, and she let me take it, so it was okay.

My phone rang, and I picked up. “Hey.”
“Hey. Why are you talking quietly?”
“Someone could be listening.”
“Oh okay.”
Her voice lowered subconsciously. It’s like when you’re on the phone and you can’t hear someone properly, so you raise your voice even though they can probably hear you just fine. It’s the same when you talk quietly.
“What did you do?”
“It’s a long story.”
“I’ve got all night.”
“Ummm…you might think this is kinda weird, but…I can’t lie.”
“I know! You’re such a bad liar, it’s a wonder your mom ever belie-”
“No, I mean, it’s impossible for me to lie. Everything I say has to be the truth.”
“You mean like, you’re trying to be really good?”
“No, like I just can’t make stuff up. It’s like a spell or something.
There was a long silence, and I could tell she was thinking.
“Did my grandma ever say anything to you? Anything kinda weird?”
“Yeah. She kept telling me to be careful. I think she was there when I was telling you how I made up excuses about where I was.”
“Ummm…this is gonna sound kinda…funny, but I think my grandma did it.”
“What?”
“You see, sometimes she used to do this stuff where she can predict things or make spooky stuff happen. I mean, it’s not like voodoo or anything, but it’s still weird. It’s like she can influence people to act differently. Maybe that’s what she did. But I don’t think it was intentional, because she hasn’t done anything like that for years.”
“Oh. Do you know anything I can do?”
“I don’t know. And she’s all the way in Cali now, so-”
“Do you have her number?”
“Not her new one. And she’s at a friend’s house for a few days.”
“Damn. What am I gonna do?”
“Just try and get on everyone’s good sides.”
“Psshhh. I might as well try to ride a lion. Either way, I'm gonna get eaten.”
She laughed.
“I'm sure your brothers aren’t that bad.”
“Yeah, right. Try living with them. I’ve got three older brothers, one as strong as a horse, one who knows all my darkest secrets, and one who has a mean …well, he can be really mean. And my little brother has a head like a coconut[i].”
I could hear Trina laughing at the other end. “It’s not funny, you know.”
[i] “Sorry…”
She burst out laughing again. I waited for her to calm down. “Sorry.” She apologised. “But I can’t help the fact that I have a sense of humour.” I could imagine her smiling innocently. “Look Carnell, I have to go. But for real, try and be nice to your brothers.”
“I'll try.”
“Good. Okay, bye Carnookle”
“Carnookle?”
“Whoops, I wasn’t supposed to say that out loud. Bye!”
Before I could reply, the phone clicked. I had to do something if I wasn’t gonna be bored out of my head. I slowly got off my bed and crept towards the door. I put my ear against it. Nothing. I unlocked it and peered out. No-one. I stepped out and heard a small cough. I turned around and saw my brothers, all glaring at me, Patrick slightly exaggerated, and therefore not as scary. I thought of Bryan and his coconut head. Kelly was swinging his Ipod headphones menacingly. Then they hit Dustin, who got annoyed. Patrick sniggered, and the glares disappeared. I couldn’t help but smile. I turned, hoping to run downstairs when they weren’t expecting it, then I realised the stairs were the other way; behind them. Damn. I guess I’d have to try and be nice. Besides, the glares were back.

Okay, I just felt like updating. Leave a review, and tell me what you want to happen next. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 am

Cool...bumbz!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:45 pm

That was so funny - really good stuff. Bumpz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 pm

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO UPDATING?

I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE FOR A GOOD MONTH DUE TO SUMMER BUSINESS AND NOW THE BEGINNING OF SCHOOL WORK AND THERE'S NO NEW CHAPTERS IN THE THRUTH HURTS TO READ! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!

KMT! NO SKITTLES ON SUNDAY NOW! Very Happy Lol

Ps: I'm back (on cherryberry, I never went anywhere lol)!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:42 pm

I know, right? I hope it updates soon . . .

BUUUUMPZ
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:52 pm

I'm working on Her Daddy right now, okay...I have a lot of H/W as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:00 am

Well sorry! (said with attitude) Lol

x
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:21 am

Lol... Smile ish kewl...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 pm

ish?

LOL BUMPZ
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Chapter 7 has been deleted or moved.

Last edited by xxxJololaxxx on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:46 am

JO!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not the TTH I remember! It's changed, different. It's not the same.
MAKE IT GOOOOOOOOD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:08 pm

That was great! I think that chapter was quiet good actually!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*   The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth hurts (PG) *HAITUS*
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: B5 :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: