Cherry Berry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kissing in KFC!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:38 pm

I cant believe that Chris and Rhianna where caught kissing in KFC!!! Of all people and of all places! How could he! He is a liar! he said he wasn't going out with Rhianna! Well, i bet he went to KFC for his birthday..LOL! He isn't super 18 anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:50 pm

OMG!!!!!

I mean, first he said he WAS going out with her, then she said they weren't, he said they weren't, and no it's obvious to the WHOLE WORLD that they ARE!!!!!!!

Hehe . . . Mmm, going to KFC for your birthday would be quite . . . tasty . . . LOL! Even though I'm actually a veggie.
Back to top Go down

Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Aw.....being a veggies is kinda good...you can still get protien from Nuts....that sounded wrong!
Back to top Go down

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Anywayu...going to KFC for your birthday....what a joke!! I dont think it was for his birthday anyway...
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:58 pm

LOL! . . . there has been so many rumours going round . . . like when he and Rihanna left a hotel . . .
Back to top Go down

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Ah.....ummm...sounds fishy....or kentuky..
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:11 pm

LOL!!!!

Yeah . . . Me and Jo's eyes were poppin' when we saw the pic of them in the club, the one where she's lying on him and his arm's round her.

(You probably know this, but Poppin' is the name of one of Chris Brown's songs, LOL!)
Back to top Go down

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:22 am

Lol....i hate the song poppin...i just hate it...its just so repetetive and...plain!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Weirdly, me too. I don't hate it, but I don't like it.

I like other ones better, like the ones on his second album.
Back to top Go down

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:00 pm

I get you!
Back to top Go down

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 pm

LOL...there aren't much news about him!
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:52 pm

I know . . . he's scared so he's lying low LOL

Rihanna should be the one lying low . . . she's gonna get BEATEN UP by Chris luvers Razz
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:08 am

Lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 pm

I finally gave my cousin da link 4 cherryberry, and she said she's gonna join . . . she just ARORES chris brown
Back to top Go down

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 am

awwwwwwww

even if he's kinda ugly now...
Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin
xxxJololaxxx

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:24 pm

Kewl...more members...*rubs hands together*...whoops, gotta get ready...going out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

mzdarkstar

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Yeah! You were at least eleven minutes late!

*giggles* I was eight/nine mins late, but I was there before you, so it doesn't count

LORRRRRRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kissing in KFC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing in KFC!!!   Kissing in KFC!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kissing in KFC!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherry Berry :: Chris Brown :: Latest news-
Jump to: