The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm

Hiya! This is something that popped into my head, so I thought I’d try it out and see how it went.

PART 1

She is the teacher from hell.

The Ultimate witch.

The supreme warrior.

Mr Lance was the best ever, and she replaced him. Eva got herself on her good side, but even so, she can’t stand Miss Torris, me and Denise included.

She never backs down.

Trust me, I don’t say this for the sake of it, I speak from experience.

Which is so not a good thing.

Georgina Torris is not somebody to cross.

And these are the reasons why.

English is the best lesson ever.

Mainly because Mr Lance teaches it, and half the girls in the school have a huge crush on him, not to mention that he’s also my form tutor, but also because it’s generally a great subject.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving, Sir.” Eva sighed. “You were with us right from when we started High School as our form tutor!”

“I know.” said Mr Lance sadly. “But I’ve met your new teacher. She’s a lovely woman, I’m sure you’ll all like her!”

“What her name?” said Denise eagerly.

“Miss Torris. Pronounced Tor-riss.”

I shared a funny look with my best friends. I knew I’d just have to get used to a new teacher, but that name would probably never grow on me.

So we were doing stories and poems and stuff, as a creative lesson. We don’t do this often, but Mr Lance was leaving, so it was his last chance. And we could give it to him to keep, as a reminder of us or something.

Moi, Kaydee Ron, (Usually called Kay) and my best buds for life, Eva Morina and Denise Rockman had decided to write whatever came to mind. Not hard, really.

“That’s an interesting piece, Eva!” murmured Mr Lance as he read her work, and Eva nudged me, and I nudged Denise. (I always sit in the middle, see.)

Eva is just crazy. Lovable, but insane. She just says what she feels, or whatever comes into her head without thinking about it first. She has an Italian origin, dark hair, dark eyes, just like me and Denise.

This was her piece;

What do you think of when I say beach? Sandcastles? Ice Cream? Swimming? Do you know what I think of? My mother. She loved the beach. We used to go these all the time. Not anymore though. Things changed. Quite sad really, but I still hold onto the fantasy that one day, things might go back to the way they were. Maybe one day we can go back there. I feel connected to it . . . because when I think of the beach . . . I think of home.

“Aww,” said Denise, as she brushed foundation onto her dark face. “That’s a cool piece of writing, babe.”

“I think so too, but can we please put the makeup away Denise.” said Mr Lance, raising an eyebrow. “And while you’re at it, let’s have a look at what you’ve done.”

Denise is an awesome friend, loyal as hell, and she had a phobia about racism. She’s black, and she gets really edgy when she thinks people are discriminating her.

So this is what she wrote;

I don’t like doing homework. Or any work of any kind. What’s the point? We’ll all die in a hundred years and then it won’t matter. Maybe it goes back to when black people were slaves, and they had to work for no reason at all. Is there a deeper meaning? Do adults like to brainwash children? Yes they do. You’d better believe it.

“Not bad yourself!” snorted Eva, and I couldn’t help but join in. Denise just grinned.

“Trust you to talk about that, Den!” I giggled, and Mr Lance was already reading mine, but I didn’t notice. When I did notice, he was almost done.

“No!” I gasped, “You can’t read that!” I snatched it off the table and into my lap.

“Why not? It’s amazing. I’m really proud of you, for a short amount of time, that’s an excellent piece of work, Kay.” smiled Mr Lance, and as he left, I shone with happiness, forgetting that I disliked it two seconds ago.

“Teachers pet!” teased Denise, whipping her make up straight back out again. “What did it say?”

I lay it on the table for her to read;

Dancing pretty lights,
Fire in the air, fire in the sky,
Burning like the rush of time,
Screaming like music,
Destruction is war, but death is a blessing,
Fire in the beginning and the end,
Fire is what it is,
The passion of our soul,
The anger in our veins,
The confusion in our brain,
Fire in the beginning and the end,
Fire is life.

It was probably the best work I’ve ever done, considering that it was short and done in two minutes. But the only people who knew that were Mr Lance, and Myself.

Miss Torris wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference.

PART 2

Denise, Eva and I all live near each other, so we usually walk to school together if we spot each other. Otherwise, I’m cool with going on my own, and listen to music on the way.

So, Monday morning. I’m nervous, because Mr Lance won’t be there any more, and I’m not sure what this Torris woman will be like.

I’m a bit late, and get to school just as the bell goes so I rush to class. I burst in, and I’m like, “What the . . . ?”

Everyone’s at the back, with their bags and stuff, and sitting on the teacher’s desk was a woman. Miss Torris, she had to be.

She looked young, fashionable, and maybe . . . fun? I hoped so. She put on a stern face, and looked at me.

“‘Sorry I’m late’ would be more acceptable, thank you.”

“Late . . . ?” I spluttered. “Miss, you’re not marked down late until five minutes has passed after the registration bell.”

Miss Torris put the register down on her lap. “I take the register at the registration bell. That’s why it’s called the Registration bell.”

I couldn’t help but frown. She didn’t need to get all fussy!

“If you’re not here when I call your name, you’re absent until you show up, when you’re marked late. I don’t know your name, but I just finished the register, so you’re late, whoever you are.”

Denise and Eva looked at me from the back of the classroom. They felt sorry for me, but I gave them an encouraging nod, to show that I was okay.

I stood up straight, and folded my arms. “And you are . . . ?” Miss Torris said, looking back down at the register.

“Kay.” I panted, still breathless from rushing to class. Maybe this teacher wasn’t a fun as I hoped she’d be.

Miss Torris glanced up. “Kay what?”

“Kay Ron.” I said, but I thought maybe I wasn’t polite enough, so I added sarcastically, “Miss.”

Her head snapped up, catching the sarcasm, and gave me a warning glare. “Not a good start, Kaydee.”

“Kaydee?” I repeated. “My name is Kay.”

“The register says otherwise.”

“But I’ve just told you that my name is Kay, not Kaydee!” I said angrily. “Nobody calls me Kaydee!”

“I’ll be the first, then.” Miss Torris gave a satisfied smile, as I couldn’t bite back with anything else. I slouched to the back of the classroom, seething. Denise and Lisa didn’t say anything, because they knew.

“I’ll be seating you in alphabetical order, so I can get to know your names.” Miss Torris informed the class.

I groaned, along with about twelve other people, but of course the Teacher From Hell picks on me.

“Problem, Kaydee?” she says to me.

“It’s just . . .” I sighed. “Mr Lance let us sit with our friends, and I hoped -”

“You may or may not have noticed, but I am not Mr Lance.” Miss Torris said bluntly, and chose everyone’s seats by the register.

So now, I was torn.

My surname was Ron, and Denise’s was Rockman, so we’d get to sit together. But Eva’s was Morina so she’s be split from us.

Now, Eva usually would mind, being optimistic, and if she didn’t mind, I wouldn’t either.

But in this case I did, because Oh My God, you won’t believe who the Teacher From Hell sat her next to.

Kelly Nixon.

I have BIG issues with that girl. Denise has issues with that girl.

Eva doesn’t have issues with her because Kelly used to be her friend. Even when Eva went a bit weird, Kelly still wanted to be her friend. Why?

Because she wanted to get back at me. I’m sure of it. Eva doesn’t believe it, but she wouldn’t would she?

Can you believe she made Eva chose between me and her? Well, you know who she chose, or else I wouldn’t be best bud with Eva now.

But Kelly didn’t hate her for choosing me. She kept it Even Stevens.

“Eva! We’re sitting next to each other!” said Kelly happily, and Eva smiled at her. Kelly shot me and Denise a little smug look when Eva wasn’t looking, and it set us on fire.

So we were seated. And I was SO bored. The woman couldn’t even teach.

Doodling in the back of my English book, I started a list. A list of reasons why you DO NOT want to cross Miss Torris.

1. She will embarrass you.

2. If you try and cut back with a smart answer, she will cut back with an even smarter one.

3. She can damage your . . . education. Ha, do I even have one anymore?

I was about to have my first lesson with the Teacher From Hell.

I would have rather drunk from a toilet bowl.

How was that? Hope you liked it! Could you let me know if the length’s okay and everything? I’d really appreciate it!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abii::Luvs::Bryan

Female Number of posts : 467
Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!
Hobbies : Creativity....any kind..lol
Motto : If u aint got i rite now, u just aint gettin it!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Fri May 09, 2008 7:23 pm

This is good! I kinda scanned it but its great! I* will read it l8!! Luv u!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Fri May 09, 2008 9:29 pm

Aww, Luv u 2!!! Thanks for showing so much support, you rock! here is a special pic, just for you;

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Location : In the breeding household with Bryan playing XBox360 & eating pringles!

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Sun May 25, 2008 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Sun May 25, 2008 10:47 pm

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/images/empty.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Mon May 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanks . . . ? Nothing shows up when I click on the link.

Never mind!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:27 pm

It says empty, lol...

Okay, so I need a NEW siggy... Sad

I'm RANDOM...but you know you love me for it... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Anyway, this is really interesting...can't wait to read more...

Back to top Go down
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 pm

BUMPZZZ!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:28 pm

Whoops...IDK what it was...LOL.... Laughing ..oh well, that was..um..ages ago..LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:23 pm

Urgh, this story is floppin, I quit.

Just a total flop.

I got betta B5 stories to think about.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:55 pm

Okay, lol...or should I say...pkay? lol

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Pkay . . . LOL!

I like to put carzy instead of crazy sometimes . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Like to? or HAPPEN to? Lol...

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:05 pm

Good question . . . one I really don't know the answer to . . .

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:38 pm

*laughs*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet   

Back to top Go down

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet