The perfect place to be totally random and have lots of crazy fun without being seen as slightly weird...everyone's invited...'cause randomivity makes life more...interesting.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Seven Deadly Sins

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mzdarkstar

Female Number of posts : 1143
Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!
Motto : Like a star . . . a star . . . a star***
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:04 pm

mzdarkstar wrote:
Pride.
Envy.
Gluttony.
Lust.
Anger.
Greed.
Sloth.

A sinner does not regret their actions.

------------------------------------------
HERE WE GO!
This is a mzdarkstar and xxxJololaxxx collabo
Dark Star Entertainment and Princess Jolola Productions.......haha.

So we start with Jolola’s mini-fic – PRIDE.
whoop whoop!
=P

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

Hobbies : Dancing, Cheerleading, Reading, Writing, Going nuts, eating nuts, you know the sort, LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Chapter 1

Pride: noun.
Definition: A sense of one's own proper dignity or value; self-respect.
Pleasure or satisfaction taken in an achievement, possession, or association.
Arrogant or disdainful treatment; haughtiness.
An excessively high opinion of oneself; conceit.

Noriko’s Definition: Pride is a biitch called Tiffany.

Tiffany. How do I begin to describe her? I’ve known her since I was young enough to fit into baby swings at the park, and the only nice thing I’ve ever had to say about her was a compliment about her hair clip. It was a purple butterfly, and that was back in fourth grade.

She’s smart (if straight A’s and a few B’s here and there isn’t smart, I don’t know what is), and better looking than just average. And just about everybody knows it.

While some people are respectful and polite, Tiffany is too dam.n rude, and the only person she respects is herself. No scratch that, the girl has no sense of self-respect whatsoever.

“Hey...hey!” I realised the annoying voice behind me was trying to get my attention. I turned around to see Miss Biitch herself. What did she want?
“What?”
“Can you pick up my pencil?” Wtf?
“Why?” She rolled her eyes.
“‘Cause I need it.”
“It’s right next to you.”
“I know, but I don’t wanna bend down.”
“Well, your lazy a$$ is gonna have to do it yourself. I ain’t no slave.”
“What?”
“You heard.” She looked confused, then she smiled like she just heard it’s okay to have two boyfriends at once.
“Oh, I get it...”
What’s there to get? I waited for her to finish.
“...It’s because I got a mark higher than you in that test and you ended up getting a B. There’s no need to be jealous. It’s not my fault I’m smarter.”
“It was one mark.” Besides, did she really think I gave a dam.n?
“Exactly. I mean, maybe you could be almost as good as me someday.”
I looked at her as if she ate her own nose.
“So, you gonna pick up my pencil or what?”
“H.ell no.”
“Urgh. Fine.” She made a show of getting out of her seat, adjusting her skirt, and bending over enough to give the guys at the back of the class something to make noise about before eventually picking up the pencil, checking her hair was okay, and sitting back down. Then she put the pencil on her desk and just sat there. Like what?! She just bugged me about getting some stupid pencil she wasn’t even gonna use. I didn’t bother trying to start anything with her; she wasn’t worth it.
The lesson ended, and I started putting my stuff into my bag. Tiffany walked past as I did so, kissing her teeth- I assume- at me.

“Yo Tiff!” It was Dustin. I would say he was her ‘boyfriend’, but sluts like Tiffany don’t have boyfriends. I guess they were the ‘friends with benefits’ type. He said something in her ear, and she gave him this look like ‘I can’t believe you just said that!’ before proceeding to eat him. Ew.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of witnessing her perform another strange mating ritual as I walked to the cafeteria from my locker at lunch. I wasn’t surprised to see that the guy wasn’t Dustin. I was surprised to see that it was his younger brother, Carnell. I didn’t know he had it in him. I’m sure if I knew I was staring at them with both my eyes and mouth open in horror, I would have shut my mouth and walked away. But of course, I didn’t. Tiffany somehow caught my eye (I don’t know how she managed to prise her mouth away from her latest victim), and I looked away.

“Hey!” I swear, if she addresses me with that stupid word again...
“What?”
“Look, just ‘cause no-one wants you, it doesn’t mean you have to watch! Can’t anyone get some privacy around here?”
“You’re in the middle of a hallway. It’s a (surprising empty) public place!”
“Whatever, just fxck off.” I ignored her.
“Carnell, you know this trick’s with your brother right?” He didn’t answer. So he knew. Again, ew. I watched as Carnell was practically dragged away, probably to some dark corner somewhere. Poor guy. Actually, no guy with that girl deserves sympathy. Rolling Eyes

Eurgh. That girl makes me sick, and she really knows how to hit a raw nerve. I hate the way she thinks she’s so superior, even though she acts like a tramp half the time (not that she cares. In fact, I think she secretly sees her ever-growing list of guys she’s been with as a personal achievement). She has a brain, but you can only tell when you see the grades she brags about. Unbelievable, that’s what she is.

Oh yeah, and a number one $%^£”@!*.

Hope that was okay...little on the short side, but it was kinda hard,lol...Bumpz!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That was Jolola's...

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1111
Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...
Motto : If you like me, you're gonna LOVE my alter ego...idk...I feel random
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh wow...lol.

Okay, so I need a NEW siggy... Sad

I'm RANDOM...but you know you love me for it... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jololajelly.webs.com
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 pm

haha. suprised?!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

Hobbies : Singing, dancing, reading and writing poems and stories...and...being random...

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

um...nt reli, lol. Should i bump or something? Lmao. Laughing just kidding.

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 pm

LMAO!!! u joka

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 pm

lol. well can I at least post my next chappie?

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:32 pm

um... you mean mine, C2? or yours, C3? or... never mind. You can post it!!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Mine, Chapter 3.

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Okiii!!!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Chapter 2

Envy: noun.
Synonym: Jealousy.
Definition: A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.

Carnell’s definition: Jealousy ain’t in my heart – but right now it’s in my HEAD

Carnell’s POV:

Why? Why? Why does he get everything? I don’t give a sh!t that he’s the eldest. Everyone says ‘Haven’t you got anything to say Carnell?’

Want me to say something? “LEAVE ME THE FXCK ALONE.”

I’m messed up. Badly. Kelly got me into the drug ish and left me on my own to get out of it. I don’t know why I even bother with Tiffany. She’s a waste of time and a waste of space, but because she was with Dustin . . . it made her ten times more attractive than she actually was.

Okay, fine. I got jealous. Badly.

“Yo, Nell? If Shantelle calls, tell her to come over tomorrow, ‘kay?”

“Yeah, whatever.” I said, although I wanted to tell Dustin to get off his pimp ass and go tell her himself. I shouldn’t have done what I did after that. I really shouldn’t. Well hey, I’ve done a lot of bad things . . . I get jealous really easily.

Shantelle is a damn well nice girl and I took advantage of her . . . but sometimes I don’t give a flying fxck about what I do.

“Carnell, you seen Dustin?” she said, looking around with those dark eyes of hers.

“You seen Santa Claus?” I kissed my teeth. “The guy’s hardly ever around.”

“I know . . .” she said angrily, and sat down next to me, grabbing a can of . . . what the hell was that anyway? Probably beer. I’m stuck on that shiit. “Yo lil mama that’s mine.”

“Come get it!” she said savagely, and downed the whole thing in one go. “You have more? Pass ‘em up, dude. I need somethin’ strong.”

Daaaaaamn! She was depressed and she was gonna get drunk outta her skull. I understood. She wanted to numb the pain.

It just didn’t suit her. She used to be so happy... but Dustin just messes you up until you don’t know where you are. That explains why my brothers piissed off to God-knows-where and I’m still here, trying to beat Dustin and his own game.

He walked in at half-past midnight and saw us there. By that time I’d already finished freaking her but he could tell anyway. And he didn’t say a damn thang.

So I just laughed. I laughed in his Goddamn face.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Your turn!!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Okay...when Sim bumps, lol...this IS supposed to be for her. Laughing

Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 pm

But where is she?!

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxJololaxxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 pm

*shrugs*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 am

I'm hereeeeee! BUMPSSSS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 am

I'm addicted now. LOL and back. =D
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:23 pm

LOOOL okayyy...
Joanne's chappie

Chapter 3
Gluttony: noun.
Definition: Excess in eating or drinking.

Ashley

“If no-one’s eating that...”

I could feel my parents’ gazes on me as I reached for a third helping of lasagne. But they didn’t say anything. They gave up trying to help when it was clear I didn’t give a dam.n. The only thing I ever helped myself to was anything edible. I hated the fact that it had come to this, but it had. The countless times I’d been branded a failure, been told I’d do better ‘next time’. Well, I’d found one thing I was great at.

Eating.

I just couldn’t get enough food. When I was sad, I’d eat. When I was happy, I’d eat. Then I’d feel upset because I ate so much, so I’d eat more. It was a never-ending cycle. Obviously, this food wasn’t just going in and coming out. It stayed; every too-tight pair of pants a reminder of what I was doing to myself. But I didn’t care- didn’t want to.

I always got a lot of attention at school, but now it was for a totally different reason. Some people even asked “what happened?” Um hello? Did I grow an extra head or something? Wtf? I gain a bit of weight, and suddenly people step back like I have the plague or something. A$$holes.

It was all his fault. That stupid jerk, Kelly. He cheated on me, and when I got home, the only thing waiting for me was a box of chocolate chip cookies. It all started then, this constant eating. I went up a few clothes sizes; four to be exact. Before then, I could have whatever I wanted. Even Kelly.
I walked down the hallway, and there was The Man himself, surrounded by his brothers. He looked at me, turned to them, and then they all started laughing. Then he made his way over.

“Hey.”
“What do you want?”
“Hey, that’s not nice.”
“Oh, sorry, it’s just that you usually only ever come to me when you want something.”
“Nah, I don’t want nothing. Do you?”
“Not from you.”
“Your loss. Hey ma, what’s with the eating?” He eyed the sandwich I was holding in amusement.
“Is it a crime to eat?”
“No. But I mean, let’s face it. You’re huge.” Ouch. Thanks, scrawny a$$. His eyes widened suddenly. “Hey, you’re not...you know are you?” Ha. Stupid boy. I should have known that’s all he cared about. He didn’t want me to have a reason to hold onto him. A part of me wanted to scare the h.eck outta him. But I didn’t.
“No. I’m not.”
“Good. Well, at least you would have had an excuse for being fat.” He shrugged and walked away. I threw the sandwich at him, leaving him with mayo on the back of his shirt. His brothers laughed. Good. I hate him. I hate the way he always has something to say. I hate how he started off the cycle. Even though I’ve never felt so good about eating, I’ve never felt so bad about myself. Oh man, I’m hungry now. What a waste.

Shantelle’s definition: One is never enough.

Just like everyone else that ‘turns bad’, I wasn’t always like this. In fact, it took a major wake-up call for me to realise that it was actually bad, that I had a problem.

“Yo, can I get another one of these?” Dustin smiled and passed me another glass.
“Thanks.” I never used to drink before then. Just a couple of drinks at a party, or whenever I went clubbing. But that was it. Now, I was already on the third one, and had no intention of stopping any time soon. “Mmm...that’s good.”
“You like it, huh?” He asked. I nodded. “Well, I’mma give you something you’ll like even better.” Oh gosh, I needed another one.
“What else is there?” I asked, after about five minutes. I got bored easily, I wanted something new. Dustin ordered something I’d never heard of before, and got one for himself too. He didn’t tell me to slow down. I didn’t tell myself to slow down. I didn’t want to; I was on a roll. After that drink, he made me wait half an hour for the next one. I needed to pee really badly, so I went, and when I came back, there was yet another alien drink waiting for me.
“Thanksss...” I knew I was getting drunk, but I felt really thirsty. Besides, I was just out to have a good time, and that’s exactly what I was doing. I was having a great time.

I went back to Dustin’s place after that. It was crazy. I was mad drunk and could barely walk, but Dustin didn’t even seem a little tipsy. I just remember thinking about how sexci he was, and how I almost jumped on him in the middle of the street.

When I woke up the next morning, I had a massive headache and felt like I had to throw up, but I didn’t. Getting out of a bed that wasn’t mine was an instant reminder of the previous night’s events. I cursed as the sun practically blinded me while I got dressed. I felt really thirsty, so I went downstairs and drank straight from the kitchen tap. Someone sniggered behind me, but I flipped them off and listened to their laugh as it got further away. It was probably Patrick. I went back upstairs, grabbed my stuff, and left. There was still no sign of Dustin.

He didn’t even call. Not the next day, or the day after. It was almost a week before I saw him again.

“Hey” He smiled.
“Where have you been? You just disappeared, you didn’t call-”
“I’ve been around.”
“I’m sure you have.”
“Hey, don’t be like that. You wanna come out with us tonight?”
“Us?”
“Me and a few others.”
No.
“Sure.”
Dammit!
“Okay, so I’ll see you later?”
“Mmm.”
Okay, okay. I shouldn’t have. Especially when I knew his motives. But there was something about him, the way he made you do stuff just by looking at you. We went to a different club, but the events that followed were pretty much the same. It was almost like I wasn’t in control anymore. Alcohol had totally taken over, and I let it run my life. I got into trouble, and my mom threatened to kick me out, but I guess she still loved me, so she didn’t. My crazy new life went on for a few months. Then came the wake-up call.

I hadn’t had anything major to drink in a week or so because I was running out of money, and my mom told me to get a job, ‘cause there was no way she would fuel my downfall. Dustin was ‘busy’, but I decided to go to his place anyway, just to see if he was there. He wasn’t. I was pissed, ‘cause I figured he’d probably be with Tiffany or some other equally skanky girl. At least I had one man...well, for the time being.

Carnell was drinking something alcoholic. I picked it up and drank it in one go, not caring that he was protesting. I asked for more and he didn’t hesitate. I couldn’t help but notice a glint in his eyes, like he was inwardly laughing at some private joke. I wasn’t even drunk yet when I found myself kissing him then going much further. It wasn’t too long after that Dustin turned up. He just looked at both of us, then walked away without a word. I upped and left.

I woke up at about 5am one morning and threw up. The same happened the next day, and the day after that. I couldn’t understand what was going on. It was only when my mom was woken up a few days later and gave me the most pity-filled looked that I realised.

Shiit.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 pm

RAWR YA BETTER COME BACK THIS TIME BEEETCH Laughing

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm

LOOOL don't worry, I can't keep away now. Oh myyy, BUMP! I need to know what happens, is she PREGNANT?! lol!

It was good though. Very Happy Seems so realistic. Smile

And why do all the brothers seem so evil? Laughing Haha
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:06 pm

It's called 'Sinning' hehehe Laughing
Okay, my chappie.

Chapter 4
Lust : noun.
Definition: An overwhelming, intense or unrestrained craving or pleasure.

Patrick’s definition: I can’t stop...

Wow. Where do I even begin? Eveyone sees me as the cool guy, you know? The joker. The charm. I make people laugh, always with me, never at me. I make people . . . well, pretty much do whatever I want.

But when I met Noriko...

She was like.. a dream. Just waiting to be seen by somebody. I could see that behind the dark jacket she was hiding her true self.

She didn’t really speak much. I bumped into her down the hallway; her hood fell down and her books fell to the floor. I apologized and she said no prob. And when I stood up and looked at her, something hit me, something strong.

This girl was’t just pretty. She was as fine as hell.

And I just didn’t get it; the girls in our school just weren’t like that. Beautiful girls don’t cover every single bit of skin, even if they are nice. Well, she probably did it to keep pervs like Kelly looking in the other direction.

I started finding reasons to be with her. My friends thought I was nuts but I didn’t care. We talked and laughed and it was good while it lasted.

I started staying over at her place, and with that came the chance to re-modelize her wardrobe. She didn’t want to... but remember that charm of mine talked about earlier? Yeeeeah, well, you get the picture.

“Patrick, you seriously want me to wear that?!” she shreiked.

“Well duh! You're the only girl I know with a body that could seriousy rock this dress...” I laughed. She’d playfully chase me then, hitting me until I held onto her and kissed her all over.

So she walks into school on Monday morning on my arm looking like a Goddess, and of course everyone wants to know who she is… becauyse they don’t even recognise her. It made me smile to see the looks on their faces when they clocked… like me saying, ‘I told you so.’

I don’t know what came over me. I could’ve just left her to her dark ways, dressed in black with a hood - but I didn’t and now she was like a dream come true. Just like I said, right?

The best part was that she didn’t fall for Dustin or Kelly or Carnell, or even that little dork Bryan (don’t be fooled, he’s the youngest but he’s sneaky) like any of the others. She was the only girl I could have all to myself, that I loved, who loved me back. Damn it was a good feeling. I know they were all jealous.

But then...

She was moving house again. The Japanese side of her family was staying in London, and so she was going to finish the school year here, then off she trots. Happy families.

“They’re making me go. I hate them all.” she would whisper, and bury her face in my chest as I hugged her. “I just want to stay here with you Patrick...” I was in pieces, ‘cause I was gonna miss her so much.

That moment started a frenzy inside of me. I wanted every part of her and realised than soon I wouldn’t be able to have it. You don’t realise how much you need something until you’re about to lose it, and it drove me insane. Everything about her teased me and she hadn’t even gone nowhere yet! The last few weeks we had together were... passionate. It was the peak. We were closer then ever – okay, no – we were all over each other, the best time of my life, and then... she was gone.

But I wasn’t... satisfied.

My head was still whirling. Everything had happened so fast, but at the point where I really should’ve slowed down, I didn’t. I can’t count how many girls I got with after that. The count is still growing.

But I’m still not satisfied. None of those girls are Noriko. It's just not the same, so I keep going until it's close enough...

Damn, I miss her.

“Hey Patrick. Glad you could make it.” said Tiffany sexily but I didn’t give a damn. She was probably getting some from two of my brothers already and NO WAY was I getting caught up in that shiit.

“Whatever.” I said boredly and wandered inside. Dustin with thugs… check. Kelly with hoes… check. Carnell getting all jealous… check. Bryan – where is Bryan?

Ahh, who cares. probably with his girlfriend, being the one Breeding who can keep one. by that I mean, ONE, for a long time. Not five for a week, like Kelly. So, I go to the back… “Kimi? Where’s Tiara?” she looked me up and down. I smirked. “What? You want some too?”

Kimi laughed and looked away. “Trust me, if I did, I’m the type to let you know straight up.” she slowly licked her lips, “Don’t get me wrong. We both know you could charm a girl right out of her clothes...” she jerked her head towards the stairs. “She waiting upstairs.” she grinned, “and don’t be too loud please. The rest of us are try’na have a party, here!”

"Shawty," I gave her a sexy grin as I headed for the stairs. “You betta get Tiff to turn up the music then.”

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 pm

lol! hehe yeah, good point. Very Happy
And I likee, it was a good chapter. GREAT chapter. Very Happy
Awhh poor Patrick, Noriko leaving. Sad

Ahh, just imagine me telling you how much I loved the chapter and why - I officially suck at typing anything now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:07 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Okayyy. =]
Moreee....? Wink

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzdarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Jo's chappie, P1 && 2

Chapter 5
Anger: noun.
Definition: A strong feeling of displeasure of hostility.

Bryan ’s definition: Get the fxck outta my face.

“ Bryan stop!” Ellie laughed as I tickled her. “I can’t...breathe...!”
“Okay, fine.” I pulled her off the floor into my lap and kissed her. She pulled away after a while.
“You’re really determined to cut off my air supply, aren’t you?”
“I can’t get enough of you.”
“Well you won’t have any of me if I suffocate and die.”
“Don’t say that.” She smiled,
“You worry about me too much.”
“That’s because I love you.” She didn’t say anything; she just kissed me, then put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

Ellie and I were great together. She was definitely the best thing that had happened to me so far. I spent all of my time with her, purposely forgetting important things at her house so I could go and get them from her, usually at night.

“ Bryan ?”
“Hey.”
“It’s 11:30 .”
“I forgot my cell phone.”
“I know. Why didn’t you come get it earlier?”
“I like seeing you in your pj’s.” She rolled her gorgeous hazel eyes and put a hand on her sexy hip.
“Wait a sec.”
“Can’t I come in?”
“*sigh* Fine.”
“You know I won’t leave till morning, right?”
“Yeah, I know.”

“Where were you last night?” Dustin asked when I got home the next day.
“Ellie’s.”
“You’re too young to be freaky.”
“I’m not.”
“You’re not even 18 yet.”
“I’m not freaky.”
“Man, whatever.”
He was wrong. Me and Ellie, it wasn’t like that. Yeah, I’d spend some nights at her house, but we wouldn’t get up to much. Besides, at least one of her parents were almost always at home. And there was no way I was bringing her to my house; it was always kinda crazy in there. With girls before Ellie, I got fed up easily, but I could see us together for a long time. Until something happened that could mean our time together being cut short.

I was walking Ellie home after a party at one of her friend’s when it happened.

“So, you had a good time?”
“Yeah.”
“I still don’t get why I couldn’t go.”
“Bry, it was for girls only. You know that.”
“I know. But you look so good.”
“Well you’re with me now.”
“Yeah.” I took her hand and we walked in silence for a bit.
“Hey, wanna race?” She asked.
“You know I’m faster. And you have heels on.” She took them off and started running, disappearing round the corner laughing her beautiful laugh.

My heart tightened in my chest as the sound of tires screeching turned the most wonderful sound into the one that would change my life forever. I sped around the corner to see that I wasn’t the only one who had done so. Ellie was lying on the floor between a brick wall and a car. Blood was coming out of her head, and I figured she must has been knocked into the wall and hit her head against it. I bent down, but didn’t hold her in case she had any broken bones.

“Ellie, can you hear me?” She whimpered and looked at me, taking short, gasp-like breaths. “Don’t try to move, okay?” Her breathing slowed and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. “Babe, stay with me...Ellie!” I heard a siren in the distance and realised I hadn’t called an ambulance. I got up and a pair of hands held my shoulders.
“Don’t worry young man, the ambulance is on its way.” A woman told me. I looked at the car; the driver stumbled out and threw up just beside the it. Drunk bast@rd. I didn’t see who it was because the siren was suddenly close and paramedics were helping Ellie and before I knew it, we were at the hospital and she was being wheeled away.

Chapter 5 - Part 2

I must have stood in that hallway for an hour before a nurse sat me down and handed me a tissue. I had no idea I was crying. I checked my phone to see that I had 3 missed calls and a text. The calls were from home. I was surprised; everyone was usually too busy doing their own thing to care about me. The text was from Carnell asking where I was. I called him, but I couldn’t talk. Luckily, the nurse knew about Ellie, and told him what she could, managing to get little bits of information from me.

After the call, the nurse said she had to go, but she smiled and said not to worry. Then I looked down the hallway and saw some guy talking to the receptionist, who told him to go back to bed. He had a few small cuts on his face and some stitches. I recognised the dude from somewhere. Images of Ellie lying on the ground bloodied flashed in my mind. I suddenly saw red.

I didn’t realise just how badly I’d reacted until I was locked in a police cell. Shiit. But I was glad that I’d done enough damage to the guy to get me into trouble. I hoped he’d stay in that hospital for a couple extra nights at least. Brad. Some stupid jerk from school. If he hadn’t been drunk out of his mind, my girlfriend would not be in that same hospital right now, fighting for her life. I punched the wall, causing my knuckles to go red. I sighed and lay down and tried my best to get some sleep.

Kelly picked me up from the police station the next day. He tried to talk to me, but I didn’t want to hear what anyone had to say.

“Dam.n man. I don’t even know what happened.”
“Ellie’s in hospital coz of that stupid motherf*cker Brad!”
“Hey, calm down. Who’s brad?”
“Some jerk that goes to our school.”
“Oh him. What did he do?”
“He f*ckin’ ran her over! He was drunk and he turned the corner too fast and he could have killed her!”
“Hey, hey...take it easy. So what, you tried to kill him? That why you were in the Popo house overnight?”
“Yeah.”
“Well, you need to keep your lid on, cause that is the first and last time I’m gonna trek down to that place. I can’t be seen there; they might’a seen me before. Keep your stupid shiit to a minimum, ‘kay?”

I went to see Ellie every day after that. But she didn’t seem to be getting any better. She was in a coma because the blow to her head was pretty hard and it affected her brain. I’d always had a bit of a temper, but now, it seemed to get out of hand too easily. I didn’t give a fxck. It wasn’t fair that everyone could be happy while I lived my life without a part of me.

“ Bryan , for the last time, get off the frikkin’ floor!” Patrick told me, h0£ in tow.
“Maybe I like it here!” I grabbed his leg as he walked away, and he stumbled.
“Fxck sake!” He booted me in the ribs a couple of times before walking away. The girl laughed. I wanted to grab her leg too, but figured I might catch something contagious.

I could have just moved on; gotten with other girls like my brothers do to pass the time. But Ellie was special. And anyone that didn’t appreciate that or tried to wind me up about ‘being stuck on one girl’ booked themselves an immediate appointment with my fist, no matter who they were.

“Bry, you need to keep up with the times. Move on. Forget Shelly.” Carnell told me.
“It’s Ellie!”
“I know, but it’s part of making you forget. Face it. If she really wanted you she would have woken up by now. She’s probably dreading seeing your hideous face again. How do you know she’s not gonna wake up and decide to go suck some other nig-” I lunged at him, grabbing him by the neck. He was stronger than me, and the momentary surprised look on his face was just because he didn’t expect my reaction. He was sitting down, so he kneed me in the stomach and pushed me onto the floor. I got up and threw a punch, getting the edge of his jaw. Then I felt myself being pulled backwards and swung into the wall.

“What the h.ell did I tell you about your stupid issues man?” Dustin smacked me in the back of my head.
“Fxck you!” I spat, before adjusting my shirt and walking out of the house. I could hear them laughing behind me. I felt blood trickle down the side of my head, and the picture of Ellie with blood pouring out of her head burned in my mind. I wanted to beat the cr@p outta both of my stupid brothers, but there was no way I was going to risk my life like that.

Yeah, I got off worse sometimes, but as long as Ellie was stuck in that coma, It was worth it. Coz without her, life in general just made me mad.

Me;; Star. =]
[ ღ♥ღ ѕαgιттαяιυš ღ♥ღ )
Smart && Sweet.
YEAA|that's|ME.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Sins   

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next